Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,977 members, 7,863,482 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Are The Different Types Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Different Types Of Love (886 Views)

Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) / Guys Review 8 Different Types Of Vaginas (yes, Really)for (wo)men Only / A Man Has 4 Different Types Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Different Types Of Love by outlaws(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2008
cool

There is one that you can love some one and they can love you back and one that they don't love you back. What are the others. There are many of them. So don't say you can't think of any.
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Love by frankbonus(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2008
another one is when you post and no replycoming you kknow that your gessture is not welcome just as you are not finding any reply so fa
r
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Love by chistiana(f): 11:24am On May 03, 2008
Passionate and companionate love Passionate love is an intense state of longing for union with another. Companionate love is the affection that we feel for those with whom our lives are deeply intertwined.

None love- u don't love at all
liking love
empty love
companionate love
consumate love
fatous love
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Love by tngtech(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2008
i can't think of any. I think you should tell us.
Re: What Are The Different Types Of Love by WebMonk(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2008
I think christiana is referring to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

either way she's hit the nail quite nicely on the head

(1) (Reply)

Straight From The Heart / How Far Can U Go For Someone U Love? / Legendary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.