Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Coson Week * Coson On The Street* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coson Week * Coson On The Street* (583 Views)

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame / Majek Fashek Attends & Performs At COSON Awards Night / Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coson Week * Coson On The Street* by suitcase94: 4:55pm On May 21, 2013
wow wow wow, herte is mer abraham a member of the nett crew viewing and publicizing live of the y coson week event of the coson on the street(copyright society of Nigeria) with tuface idibia on the street with king wadada, raskimono, KSB, JJC and ALL OF NIGERIAN FINEST BEST ARTISTE. other events include the controlling of traffic by raskimono, king wadada, Ksb and the rest of the artiste.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thats really a crazy act to see, more of thre will be updated u could check via these facebook username (abraham ifeanyi definately, or through the group ENT-HOOD)

Re: Coson Week * Coson On The Street* by gluv01(f): 4:57pm On May 21, 2013
Nice job...Good thoughts

1 Like

Re: Coson Week * Coson On The Street* by suitcase94: 5:00pm On May 21, 2013
WELL THESE SOMETHING I WISH EVERY USER IN THESE SITE TO COMMENT MORE ABOUT, FOLLOW AND COMMENT ON EVERY PICS U SE ON THESE SIGHT... MORE AR

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor / . / Kelly Handsome Disses M.I Hard On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.