Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

This Has Got To Stop! Enough Is Enough! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Has Got To Stop! Enough Is Enough! (980 Views)

This Has Got To Be The Best Joke Of 2013...LWKMD! / Very Funny! Got To Read This: / Got To Be A Male Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Has Got To Stop! Enough Is Enough! by realsammie(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2013
What Nonsense! This has gat to stop!

When CL0SE-UP does an advert, they will show you someone's teeth and how to brush properly.
When GILETTE Does an advert they will show you someone's beards, armpit and they will show you how well the shaving stick works.
When DETTOL does an advert they will show you someone taking his or her bath in the bathroom with the soap.
But what the hell is wrong with ALWAYS ULTRA? When they are doing their advert they will never show us anything!
All we see is a girl rolling on her bed or secondary school girls singing in the field...
How does that show us what the pad is used for? where is the pad going to na?
Nawa o! I tire for una advert...
Re: This Has Got To Stop! Enough Is Enough! by odohp: 7:40pm On May 21, 2013
you well so oooooooo
better go check your self ooooo
Re: This Has Got To Stop! Enough Is Enough! by valicious1(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2013
Guy na u no wetin u wan see
Re: This Has Got To Stop! Enough Is Enough! by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:02am On May 22, 2013
Ɣ☺ΰ
Need yaba left ¶n Uя̲̅ life
Re: This Has Got To Stop! Enough Is Enough! by realsammie(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2013
Na wetin self. no be TRUE i dey yarn

There should be value 4 money. i must know/ have a better idea of what i am putting my money into.

(1) (Reply)

THE CHEATING WIFE . . . . Lwkmd / Akpos The Taxi Driver / Top Ten Football Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.