Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

My Friend Says "No Going Back On His Decision" On Vegetable Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Friend Says "No Going Back On His Decision" On Vegetable Farming (1077 Views)

BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – / He Wants To Resign & Do Vegetable Farming - Please Advice / No Going Back On Islamic Banking - Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Says "No Going Back On His Decision" On Vegetable Farming by oniwo(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2013
Sometime in february this year, I post on this forum concerning my friend who want to resign and venture into vegetable farming.
Now my friend has resigned and now a full time vegetable farmer with his Toyota Hilux converted to farm vehicle.
He had a bore hole in his farm and a two wheels portable tractor he bought through a friend that travels to china.
The problem now is that the community in which his farm situated are demanding an annual royalty of #250000 of which it is not include in the original terms and condition.
Please advice him
Re: My Friend Says "No Going Back On His Decision" On Vegetable Farming by lifestyle1(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2013
Did he buy the land or rent it ? I will advice him to look for another land in a nearby community and leave those lazy hungry fools
Re: My Friend Says "No Going Back On His Decision" On Vegetable Farming by oniwo(m): 6:14am On May 22, 2013
He rent the land from the village heads and now the youths of the village are demanding #250000 annual Royalty. What about reservoir constructed and bore hole.
Re: My Friend Says "No Going Back On His Decision" On Vegetable Farming by olushowunm(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2013
LET HIM MOVE TO OGUN STATE AND FACE MILE 12 MARKET FOR MARKETING/SALE...
WE CAN WORK TOGETHER, CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THAT.
Re: My Friend Says "No Going Back On His Decision" On Vegetable Farming by Originalsly: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2013
He need to stall for time...harvest his crop..pack up and relocate far far away. If he pays 250k now....next time it will be 500k.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Says "No Going Back On His Decision" On Vegetable Farming by samshoz(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
For your affordable organic manure/foliar fertilizer need, I have some rabbits urine and droppings for your vegetables/plants need. #35 per kg of rabbits droppings & #40 per litre of rabbits urine. Slight discount for bulk purchase.

Contact / WhatsApp 08020903112.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Goat Gives Birth To Two-headed Kid In Kenya / Live Scorpion A Nairalander Caught In Dubai / Is This A Turtle Or A Tortoise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.