Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid (24490 Views)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by chukkynwob(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2013
Brilliance9000: [b]Let me state first, that I do not condone the pouring of acid on her by the Boyfriend. However, for a guy to do such a thing, he must have invested so much into the relationship; and for most people its difficult to let go. I bet he had given her so much. Typical of Nigerian women...I will continue to eat your money, your time, have you suspend your future plans for me, but when I find someone else, I have the right to dump you when and how I want. WOMEN...be careful of who you date. If you don't like a man, say it at the outset and let him go peacefully and happilly; they are other women out there that need him. Don't try to waste his time and money. You wake up one morning you just tell him it's over...what the fu$ck? What do you expect him to do if he has invested so much into you? Even if you must do this, there are slow and deliberate ways to ease yourself from someone you have known for years and you know they love you. Slowly do it and before time, you both will lose attraction and break up. Don't just do it outright...it hurts badly.

WOMEN NEVER LEAVE A RELATIONSHIP UNTIL THERE IS SOMEBODY ELSE...BELIEVE ME ON THIS. WOMEN DON'T DO THIS.[/b]

I am shocked by this comment and your disclaimer that you do not support the pouring of acid does not in anyway absolve you from supporting this kinds of act.

Investment in a relationship my foot,this guy simply is a control freak.

Its not about money,its about control.

4 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by chukkynwob(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2013
lythia: @brilliance,ya wat u said is rite,but guys do it most of the times,waking up one mornin nd tellin a gal its over wit no reason,attimes dis breaks d gals hart badly nd it wil lead to her takin drastic decision in dealin wit men.so wat u wrote is important to both genders

If you support this guy,sister you need help.

NOTHING IN HIS POST is remotely correct,all is complete hogwash

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by biolabee(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2013
Haba mans inhumanity to man

kulyie: gbam! Some women themselves are living victims of violence,they experience it everyday so they think its normal.there was a day my friend was jisting me about how a man often beats his wife almost everyday in the flat they live so as usual,noise,shouting,throwing of things in the house was the order of the day and they wanted a stop so they went to their side when the beating was going on to stop it.to their shock the woman said what is their buisness afterall he is my husband and he is correcting me.moths later,the woman was paralyzed after he threw her from upstairs to downstairs,of course the neighbours saw what happened and no one intervened since she has told them to mind their buisness which they did.it was the gate man that rushed the woman to the hospital.people were tagging the neighbours wicked and inconsiderate for not helping the woman to the hospital yet they saw what happened without knowing that they tried to restore peace before and the man said their attention was not needed.fastforward it to a year later,the man said he cannot marry a woman on a wheel chair,that he cant be helping her pull the chair about,he kicked her out and married another woman while she went back to her parents house

the bottomline is that some women themselves see violence as a normal thing and if they are victims,that is their cup of tea because they refused to leave when they had the opportunity to and people were telling them
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by dominique(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: i am NOT blaming the girl NEITHER AM I BRINGING ANYGENDER DOWN,PLEASE DONT MISQUOTE ME

But its from your post that you wrote this;

meanwhile i blame the girl too because
even the bible said...

Then you went ahead to call her stewpid. If that's not blaming her, then I don't know what it is. You're always quick to castigate a woman in a predicament. I've noticed this in your matter of posting but I always chose to ignore. I just couldn't let this go because it could have been anybody. Someone calls you to meet him outside (in public). The first thing that goes through your mind is that he's armed with acid abi?
Nobody is a paragon of wisdom my dear. That you were lucky enough not to have landed in the clutches of a posessive, demonic psycopath doesn't mean those that did were silly.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by kandiikane(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2013
Brilliance9000: [b]Let me state first, that I do not condone the pouring of acid on her by the Boyfriend. However, for a guy to do such a thing, he must have invested so much into the relationship; and for most people its difficult to let go. I bet he had given her so much. Typical of Nigerian women...I will continue to eat your money, your time, have you suspend your future plans for me, but when I find someone else, I have the right to dump you when and how I want. WOMEN...be careful of who you date. If you don't like a man, say it at the outset and let him go peacefully and happilly; they are other women out there that need him. Don't try to waste his time and money. You wake up one morning you just tell him it's over...what the fu$ck? What do you expect him to do if he has invested so much into you? Even if you must do this, there are slow and deliberate ways to ease yourself from someone you have known for years and you know they love you. Slowly do it and before time, you both will lose attraction and break up. Don't just do it outright...it hurts badly.

WOMEN NEVER LEAVE A RELATIONSHIP UNTIL THERE IS SOMEBODY ELSE...BELIEVE ME ON THIS. WOMEN DON'T DO THIS.[/b]

Shattap! So she should stay in a relationship where she is beaten just because the man has invested his money in it?

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by dominique(f): 3:44pm On May 22, 2013
chukkynwob:

I am shocked by this comment and your disclaimer that you do not support the pouring of acid does not in anyway absolve you from supporting this kinds of act.

What is even more disturbing is that 18 people actually shared his point of view. He even went on to say women should remain in an abusive relationship till she finds someone else (egbami). I'm terrified at the crop of monsterss living amongst us these days. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by devour129: 4:17pm On May 22, 2013
barcanista: hmmmm you want to start your own militia group abi? With the utterances of virtually all the females led by Kyle seeing nothing wrong in outright dumping of a guy, and also that of some men led by Brilliance9000 seeing nothing wrong in bathing a girl/woman with acid or violence against women, i can now understand why VIOLENCE still lingers in our society among genders. Instead of you all brainstorming together on how to tackle social vices, you all are here spewing thrash. As for you wanting to form your own militia against women, i wish you well but i must assure you that it will RATHER increase violence against women and/or encourage violence against men (i wonder if any of you anti-men saw that acid pouring on a man by his wife in Original post). I personally WILL NEVER CONDONE violence, at same time I'll try all within my powers to educate both women and men on the dangers of BEING in a relationship with a VIOLENT PERSON and also the consequences/punishment of practicing violence act against another human.
you are rite, was venting. This story actuall y took me back place I don't ever want to go. Of course am not a violent person and I know how to bear things.i also know that both sexes can go to extreme to get revenge but most times it's d guys.will stop here abeg ,Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu a

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2013
kandiikane:

Shattap! So she should stay in a relationship where she is beaten just because the man has invested his money in it?
no mind am.a nairalander once said if beards was a sign of wisdom,the goats will have been the wisest on planet earth.its not everybody that you see their comments on nairaland that has wisdom.many men lack it

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2013
dominique:

But its from your post that you wrote this;

Then you went ahead to call her stewpid. If that's not blaming her, then I don't know what it is. You're always quick to castigate a woman in a predicament. I've noticed this in your matter of posting but I always chose to ignore. I just couldn't let this go because it could have been anybody. Someone calls you to meet him outside (in public). The first thing that goes through your mind is that he's armed with acid abi?
Nobody is a paragon of wisdom my dear. That you were lucky enough not to have landed in the clutches of a posessive, demonic psycopath doesn't mean those that did were silly.
i am not blaming the girl for being the victim,at least if you want to break up with a violent guy and you know this guy is capable of anything,send a text and dont meet him anywhere,stay miles away from him.I AM NOT BLAMING THE GIRL FOR BEING A VICTIM O NEITHER AM I A FEMALE-MISOGYNIST
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 22, 2013
smothly: go and have a seat,am not a victim and I will never be.but let's us not run away from the truth,I didn't support men beating women but for a man to pour acid on a lady means he has invested so much in the relationship and I never supported the guy.
first of all i am already on my sit and secondly you indirectly said because a man has invested in a woman,acid bathing is ok.ok lets assume he invested in the girl which was not stated anyway,now that he has poured acid on the girl,has the victim vomitted the money,will acid bathing return the investment shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2013
dominique:

What is even more disturbing is that 18 people actually shared his point of view. He even went on to say women should remain in an abusive relationship till she finds someone else (egbami). I'm terrified at the crop of monsterss living amongst us these days. May God help us
it only shows the kinds of animals we have as men pretending to be men this days.as far as i am concerned,all the 18 people that liked that crap including the thing that typed that rubbish are all animalistic.anyway it is a pointer to the fact that women need to be extra careful before saying yes to any man because that yes may become the beginning of their end,that yes can turn their lives around negatively moreover love is not enough to sustain a relationship,self control,patience,understanding and temprance are all what is needed to make either a relationship or marriage work,depending on love alone can be destructive.love turns to obsession and obsession degenerates into violent anger when the person you are obsessed about is not dancing into your tune

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by tyosho: 4:58pm On May 22, 2013
smothly: go and have a seat,am not a victim and I will never be.but let's us not run away from the truth,I didn't support men beating women but for a man to pour acid on a lady means he has invested so much in the relationship and I never supported the guy.

If you are not yet a victim of an abusive relationship,you most likely will be soon.or is is it that you grew up in such an environment?what do you mean by he invested so much?when you love someone you make sacrifices and if he did,she must have made too.so what exactly is this investment you are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 22, 2013
ty osho:

If you are not yet a victim of an abusive relationship,you most likely will be soon.or is is it that you grew up in such an environment?what do you mean by he invested so much?when you love someone you make sacrifices and if he did,she must have made too.so what exactly is this investment you are talking about?
abi o.i just wonder myself.as if when people are in relationships, emotional investment and whatever investment is not mutual
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by fruityjojo(f): 5:17pm On May 22, 2013
WOMEN NEVER LEAVE A RELATIONSHIP UNTIL
THERE IS SOMEBODY ELSE...BELIEVE ME ON
THIS. WOMEN DON'T DO THIS.
Briliance9000 all I can say 2 u is dat ur EVIL! Wat! I hav a gf who is goin thru smtin very similar. Maltreats d gal, beat her almost 2 stupor one day cause she wore slippers 2 buy smtin, broke he sim nd fone! Has gone 2 her house 2 insult her parents cause he saw her standin wit a guy outsyd! Soo many tins Now she wants out but he said No oh dat she must remain in d relationship or else! So many tins can make a Woman Run from a relationship. Ns Wat do u mean by wat he has Done in d relationship! Wat could he hav done 4 her 2 deserve dis! ALL in ALL. U know absolutely NOTHING abt Women or wat they can do!
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by chukkynwob(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2013
To all the sexy women out there if your boyfriend or a guy asking you out,is desperate (e.g can call 100 times if don't answer), or threaten you with violence if subtly please run away. A man who lacks self confidence can kill you, because he sure believes no one else wants him

Its a red flag.

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 22, 2013
na REEEEAL wa!!
What a shame to think someone you loved and may have shared awesome memories with
would disfigure you in the worse way because of a bruised ego.

This usually happens when people allow love to "blind" them. They over look red flags in the name of being "cuddled" at night. undecided

all i can say to you all is BE VERY CAREFUL and make sure you watch the signs! If you want to leave, tell someone and if you fear that individual inform the police.

I don't know what else to say. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 22, 2013
chukkynwob: To all the sexy women out there if your boyfriend or a guy asking you out,is desperate (e.g can call 100 times if don't answer), or threaten you with violence if subtly please run away. A man who lacks self confidence can kill you, because he sure believes no one else wants him

Its a red flag.

^^nothing but the truth brother.
sadly, some folks don't think this would or could happen to them despite our pleas.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Danielokeoma(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2013
Hammurabi's law shld b applied wich states an eye 4 an eye n a tooth 4 a tooth so dat oda's wuld learn 4rm it.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2013
devour129: you are rite, was venting. This story actuall y took me back place I don't ever want to go. Of course am not a violent person and I know how to bear things.i also know that both sexes can go to extreme to get revenge but most times it's d guys.will stop here abeg ,Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu a
Nice knowing dear that you aint violent, cos seriously it doesn't pay. In fact it cause more harm than good. In That girl's case, both she and d guy will SUFFER heavily for her guy's violent act. While she'll live her life with scars, bruises and/or blindness thereby making a marital suitability almost diminished along with its psychological effects, the guy will possibly spend some years in prison in torture and if he ever gets out in some decades time, his life will be almost ruined and coupled with a the fact that a member of the girl's family MAY avenge his sister's treatment. May God help us to be wise and May we not meet any violent person.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Zsupuk(f): 10:38pm On May 22, 2013
chukkynwob:

Much respect to you. I was equally disgusted by that comment and the amazing thing it has 24 likes so far. Such vicious violence and you are trying to justify it? This is so so so sad. Nothing absolutely nothing justifies this type of attack, its pure evil, inhuman.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 12:14am On May 23, 2013

I'm really surprised at the number of likes this your post got.
He invested so much that he couldn't afford to buy her phone? Cos it is said there that he didn't buy the phone for her.
Or didn't you read the part wheere she said he beat her up and she didn't go to sch for three days.so that enought for her to call it quits.in your way of reasoning,she could endure that and still go on with the relationship?u think a woman can't leave a man unless there's another man in the picture.even if her life is at stake.from his actions do rightfully think in your sane mind that this is his first act of violence on her?
Typical of Nigerian men to think that a a woman belongs to them.
So if he couldn't have her no one else can.
And you're here trying to justify his reasons for being a beast.
I'm really worried about the number of sick bastards on the loose these days.roaming everywhere.
Even nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by jaybee488(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2013
Eh Don't judge yet, Its good to hear on both sides. I don't really believe in what a woman says.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by jaybee488(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2013
Eh Don't judge yet, Its good to hear on both sides. I don't really believe in what a woman says.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by jaybee488(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2013
jaybee488: Eh Don't judge yet, Its good to hear on both sides. I don't really believe in what a woman says.
perhaps.
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by biafranqueen: 7:32pm On May 23, 2013
Yes ooo where you buy the household cleaning products you can buy cup or gallons of acid in open market
chronique: Where do they get acid to buy to pour on people? Is acid something that is sold in the open market?
Re: Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid by bknight: 11:02am On May 25, 2013
If u quoted my post, u might want to read it again and then read urs

So much for reading moronic posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death / Mob Destroys LAGBUS For Killing Five-year-old Schoolgirl (photo) / Nigerian Army Releases Posting And Appointments Of Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.