Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her (54234 Views)

Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by dre11(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
A 16-year- old lover girl, identified as Maureen (surname withheld) in Emede Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State at the weekend, allegedly bathed her boyfriend with acid for cheating on her in the last three months of their relationship.

Reports said the girl, now in the police net in the community, upon interrogation by the police confessed to the crime, saying that her boyfriend violated the oath they took together.

It was reliably gathered that the victim was caught while making love to another girl right in a hotel within the community, a situation, when the suspect was informed about it, raced to the hotel where she attacked him with acid water.

DSP Celestina Kalu, police public relations officer in the state, who confirmed the incident, disclosed that the suspect claimed she was angered by the violation of their oath by the victim.

“I was determined to teach my boyfriend a lesson. So I went into my father’s car park where I picked an acid water to teach him a bitter lesson,” he said.

Sources said the acid water was allegedly poured on the victim’s penis, a situation that may render him impotent. But DSP Kalu said the victim was admitted into a private hospital where he is currently being treated, adding that the suspect would be charged to court on completion of investigation.

http://leadership.ng/news/411015/love-sour-girl-bathes-boyfriend-acid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by endy4oxide(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
get well soon.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by eleko1: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
angry sad he don bi for the lover boy.

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Acidic love that's all.

14 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
16 years

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Kennywills7(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Some Girls are becoming wicked and heartless o
D rate at which girls are pouring acid on their cheating partners (bfs) is becoming alarming
Something has to b done to educate dem dat there are better ways to deal with such situations

18 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Blud of gawd!!! shocked shocked shocked wia dis teenager buy dis kind mind from??..kai! she haf destroyed d apparatus for praticals finish.

Even eronous love they fear this acidic love..

10 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by boman2014: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
This happens when u bleep sweet 16

11 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Blud of gawd!!! shocked shocked shocked wia dis teenager buy dis kind mind from??..kai! she haf destroyed d apparatus for praticals finish.

Even eronous love they fear this acidic love..
since his apparatus for practicals is finished, I think he will now bank on, alternative to practicals, not a bad one actually.....

6 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Raymondenyi:
since his apparatus for practicals is finished, I think he will now bank on, alternative to practicals, not a bad one actually.....
dis guy uaray badt guy. So, ar u trying to tell us that he still have a life-line left
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by gistmelove(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by mastercee(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wonder shall never end

16 years old pikin dey bath person with acid cos dem cheat on her. Someone that's suppose to be dreaming of a successful future.

Oshi ati iranu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Guyman02: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Picture of the burnt 'Joystick'

Evil minds this is picture of snacks and cookies oh!
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by eemalex(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
what are we turning into

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Babaneh(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
no valentine yuppies for that guy oooo

too bad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by pupsyd: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
picture? photo? graphic? uhnmmm
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Burger01(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Women, smh.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by KwoiZabo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
16yrs, Lord have mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by adrainuche(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yekpa !!!"

Valentine has been postponed ...

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Tic4tac(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ouch

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by clara472: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
The Girl must be suffering from a mental disorder

Photos: Woman allegedly stabs husband to death at their home in Bayelsa
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/3035-photos-woman-allegedly-stabs-husband-to-death-at-their-home-in-bayelsa

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by klem93(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
holy shit... at first is she suppose to have a lover? this little children lately LACK HOME TRAINING I SWEAR

7 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by ifeanyiso(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oath ke?? Do people still take oath,now that cheating is like saying good morning?......hmmmmm d guy joystick sha!!!!!!! I pray his manhood lives on ooo grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by hotgunz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Where 16yrs see Acid? Pls picture, seein s believin

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Segadem(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
love in
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
i know it will be an Igbo girl. wicked tribe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by vicolla: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
undecidedNot big deal... It will only make it stonger and more rugged...
Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Mishydoo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=16pt]SHOW PIX OR....u know na grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Promking: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
What!!!

That's the repercussion of dating a 16-year old, #UnderAge angry embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by hotgunz(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hehehe, eya...I don't think he still has the apparatus to cheat again in this life but even in his next life, he will still never cheat again.
best advice from a role model...

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ahan, so she came in while d guy 2 was naked and poured it on his apparatus or abi him open am and he saw her coming?

Something is wrong with this story. angry.

[/b]Pishor or I don't believe it.[b]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death / CCTV Show How A Woman Shot Another Woman To Death On A Busy Street / Abia School Gang-Rape: Virgin Girls Separated From Non-Virgins, Raped & Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.