Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Black Out Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Out Bayelsa (757 Views)

Black Out In Kano- How About Your State? / NEPA: No More Black- Out 1986 / Uwani Youths In Enugu Protest Against 4-months Black Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Out Bayelsa by edgideon(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2013
Well well well,for the the past 4 days the entire state of Bayelsa has not had a single blink of electricity it has been genators all throgh the state goverment announced that for some days there will be no electricity due to some problems with some wire of PHCN,well the news has change the news is that for about a month(lets say 3 weeks)there will be no electricity because of some heavy rain which damaged a cable supplying light to the stateand what pains bussiness people,students,workers and people from the state was that there was no pre annoucement for preparation for these event.This is ways we will have to face for the next few weeks hopefully days.
Re: Black Out Bayelsa by Josydaky(f): 10:28pm On May 21, 2013
They are not prophet to know that the wire would be destroyed,hence no announcement. However,they should try and repair it soon, i am spending so much money on fuel.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Rationale Behind High Cut-Off Mark For SE States On Common Entrance Exam / Aba , In Abia State / Why I Did Not Promote Myself To General As Nigeria's Head Of State- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.