Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Want To Move To Nigerian Community In Essex . Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Move To Nigerian Community In Essex . Please Help (2035 Views)

Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / Nairaland Mums In London/essex / Kutep Community In Taraba Adopts N50,000 As Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Move To Nigerian Community In Essex . Please Help by babsjnr(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2013
Good Evening All,

We are in the process of viewing houses in Chafford Hundred, Grays, Essex and I was hoping to get some honest and frank opinion on here, please?

We are looking at a 4BR Semi Detached property in a close to the Gorge. We like the area because it is quiet, well kept, and the ones we have viewed do not require much work or improvement.

I was hoping anyone who lived in the area could offer very frank and truthful opinion about the area in terms of safety, schools for children, healthcare, value for money and the neighborhood - the people living there, are they welcoming and neighborly... where i'm living recently in westmidlannds they are only fews nigerian and the majority are white.. i want my kids to be brought up where there's more nigerian people around in essex only.
Re: I Want To Move To Nigerian Community In Essex . Please Help by MMotimo: 11:11pm On May 21, 2013
Sorry can't help you but I'm curious about the "Naija community" attraction. What makes that pecial?

P.S. maybe try the property section
Re: I Want To Move To Nigerian Community In Essex . Please Help by babsjnr(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: Sorry can't help you but I'm curious about the "Naija community" attraction. What makes that pecial?

P.S. maybe try the property section
i miss my people..i lived where white are majority for 10 yrs.. me and my mixed race partner experienced racism loads of time and i don't feel very comfortable around here no more.
Re: I Want To Move To Nigerian Community In Essex . Please Help by MMotimo: 11:33pm On May 21, 2013
babsjnr: i miss my people..i lived where white are majority for 10 yrs.. me and my mixed race partner experienced racism loads of time and i don't feel very comfortable around here no more.

That's unfortunate. I suggest you open this topic in the property section for (hopefully) more responses.
Re: I Want To Move To Nigerian Community In Essex . Please Help by Pataki: 12:11am On May 22, 2013
Try Basildon. I even heard there is a Cele church where Yoruba is their main language. Maybe they can help you there.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Plssssssssssss / If You Need A Rich Husband.... / Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.