Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES (77978 Views)

Children’s Day Celebration: The Many Challenges Of Nigerian Children / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / Behold The Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grand Children(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2015
WONDER WHERE CAITLYN JENNER WILL FALL INTO, AS WELL AS MR COCK

60 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by phayvoursky(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2015
THAT PEDOPHILE PART GOT ME CRACKING.

KIDS ARE SMARTER THESE DAYS.

YOU NEED MUCH WORK TO CONVINCE THEM TO ABSTAIN.

FTC. I BE UNA MATE?
grin

I DEDICATE THIS TO MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, ALL NAIRALANDERS, GHANAIANS, NIGERIANS, MY PASTOR, MY NEIGHBOUR AND ALL RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUALS WORLDWIDE.

GOD BLESS YOUR ENDEAVOURS

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by darnley16(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2015
pencil and sharpener , a dude and a ho,
pencil and eraser ,a nigga with a virgin, rite b4 we poke a hole in d biTcch

4 Likes

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by greatness22(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Matttthew(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy they won't still understand unless practical cool

Modified# I no say make you teach them bad thing oooo....

But when a child clock 12 I think parents shld start to educate them abut sex esp females.
This method won't really help

Probably because....this is a joke wink
#And by the way FTC

NO Run mad ooo
I mean FourthToCommento

Get Behind me O! INTROVERT! tongue

6 Likes

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Mznaett: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
I wish they'd learn embarassed without the practical part

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by IamLEGEND1: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by iamrealdeji(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Creativity,i bet a Nigerian did this,Fela is the one that loves to make these types of illustrations,you would here "Equalization of trousers and pants"

3 Likes

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by misspicy(f): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol.....
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Fulaboy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very creative cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by whugo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Matttthew:
cheesy they won't still understand unless practical cool
You better don't teach your kids about sex with practicals or else...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
sinestro24:
WONDER WHERE CAITLYN JENNER WILL FALL INTO, AS WELL AS MR COCK
NICE!BUT @OP HOW YOU WAN TAKE CLASSIFY ME,WEN DEY OVER BUY BIRO PUT FOR POCKET?
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by bjprodint(f): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very creative cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very commendable.

That Ab0ki Senator's description among the "biros" is quite hilarious. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol @white out being the morning after pill.
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Dubemkelly(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
The harem though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Bonapart(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very useless and uneducated post.... started telling them about Bleep and other rubbish right

Stewpid

5 Likes

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by danpaul1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
the best way is verbal.
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by benedictjohn(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
FUNNY

BUT VERY TRUE
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh heavens.......!!!!!! hahahahaha............. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by SupremeNG: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
True
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by qualityovenbake(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Still complicated for kids.

3 Likes

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kind of true
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by wisdomiskey(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by laurel03(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
No sex Edu in 9ja
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by joystickextendr: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by penzino(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sex for kids. I hope they understand.
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by cupidFlint(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Waste of my precious MB

1 Like

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
If u think ds Rubish click Like
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by ikillmods: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
brb
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Tonniey(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Don't try this with kids staying in cities cos they will edit your drawings with d correct PIC. Even village kids know much about sex, no thanks to boda kamoru using dem as means of sending msg to aunti shade in the next house.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.