Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? (10912 Views)

Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? / How Do You Solve Problems With Bad Neighbors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by linearity: 4:16am On May 25, 2013
yertyr: Oyibo crap... Bully ko, dress ni. I rememba bck then in primary, a guy beat me up for fun... I returned home crying. On hearing my story, my mother(I love dat woman) gave me a very BIG STICK saying ''Go back and meet dat boy again with this and make sure u give him a beating of his life or 4get food in this house 4 a week!!!''
Driven by the prospect of not eating food for a week, I returned to school with my stick poised 4 action. On sighting me and the stick, the boy must have smelt trouble... he took to his heels... For where? I caught up with the boy, gave him a very thorough 'romancing' with my stick and returned with 'good' news to mum. She smiled and said, ''know this: nobody can make you inferior without ur consent''
@op, I think the problem is with the pesin being bullied.

I think people in the US are been creative to device best way to discipline and impact life lessons unto their kids, given the environment and the laws....

Your mom's heart was in the right place, but If she had done that in the US, she might have been cooling her legs in a jail and might even get a permanent record that will follow and hurt her for life.

1 Like

Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by obowunmi(m): 5:14am On May 25, 2013
On top all the flogging done in Nigeria, poverty, joblessness, armed robbery, uselessness prevails. What a shame. Pls keep flogging.

2 Likes

Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by Nobody: 5:14am On May 25, 2013
CFCfan: The parents should have flogged her. That would have been a better punishment.

grin

lol "bend the tree while it's young" tongue grin
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by Nobody: 5:16am On May 25, 2013
obowunmi: On top all the flogging done in Nigeria, poverty, joblessness, armed robbery, uselessness prevails. What a shame. Pls keep flogging.

cool
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by Phrankin(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2013
yertyr: Oyibo crap... Bully ko, dress ni. I rememba bck then in primary, a guy beat me up for fun... I returned home crying. On hearing my story, my mother(I love dat woman) gave me a very BIG STICK saying ''Go back and meet dat boy again with this and make sure u give him a beating of his life or 4get food in this house 4 a week!!!''
Driven by the prospect of not eating food for a week, I returned to school with my stick poised 4 action. On sighting me and the stick, the boy must have smelt trouble... he took to his heels... For where? I caught up with the boy, gave him a very thorough 'romancing' with my stick and returned with 'good' news to mum. She smiled and said, ''know this: nobody can make you inferior without ur consent''
@op, I think the problem is with the pesin being bullied.
Story Story...Story
Once upon a time.... Time time.
i believe you, i believe you
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by zeefever: 6:56am On May 25, 2013
In a few years time,the girl may get a gun,go to a school & start shooting everyone because of what her mum did.A lot of these children need to see child psychologists.
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by pak: 7:04am On May 25, 2013
zeefever: In a few years time,the girl may get a gun,go to a school & start shooting everyone because of what her mum did.A lot of these children need to see child psychologists.

funny but somehow feel there might be an iota of truth in what you said, her actions might just be symptoms of bigger and more dangerous traits simmering underneath.

but my first grouse is with the girl(or her parents/teachers) who didn't want to come to school cos she was teased, I think children should be taught to grow some skin, develop self esteem. These are the kind of kids later in life that might consider suicide when things get tough (as they will surely be at some point) or maybe when an online lover taunts them.
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 25, 2013
" undecidedSpare the rod, spoil the child"

1 Like

Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by supaeagles(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2013
Why are we even discussing predominantly oyimbo issues on NL.....that too with FP status with a mere 1.5 pages of posts.. .what a waste .... let me find that Ashawoo and the hornee Jehovah preachers thread instead...
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by larayat(f): 8:16am On May 25, 2013
Fashion trend....nyc jumpsuit..
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by pianogirl(f): 8:23am On May 25, 2013
CFCfan: The parents should have flogged her. That would have been a better punishment.
No...Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 25, 2013
xynerise:
You only flog in Africa

Make we hear word, diasporan. There arent men who beat their wives in U.S:
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by xynerise: 8:52am On May 25, 2013
okpara ugo:

Make we hear word, diasporan. There arent men who beat their wives in U.S:
who be diasporan? Me wey dem born for Orile undecided

1 Like

Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by dramendra: 11:50am On May 25, 2013
Try nonse with my father, and you will sure have a nollywood movie.. Tgged true life marks..
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by Born2beRich1(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2013

Supported...It would have brought her back to her senses.
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by toprealman: 3:46pm On May 25, 2013
Can only see some designer wears!

1 Like

Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by kraftykc(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2013
zeefever: In a few years time,the girl may get a gun,go to a school & start shooting everyone because of what her mum did.A lot of these children need to see child psychologists.

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Come now you cnt be serious.

pak:

funny but somehow feel there might be an iota of truth in what you said, her actions might just be symptoms of bigger and more dangerous traits simmering underneath.

but my first grouse is with the girl(or her parents/teachers) who didn't want to come to school cos she was teased, I think children should be taught to grow some skin, develop self esteem. These are the kind of kids later in life that might consider suicide when things get tough (as they will surely be at some point) or maybe when an online lover taunts them.

Haba una sef can sabi para oh. Did ANYBODY see that part where they said the punished girl called the other 'sleazy' cos she was wearing a tank top and daisy dukes (bum shorts)? Even as adults now when we people dressed like dat we salute them like 'Heil Ashawo' but as nah small pikin do am this time we reason say devil don nab her soul. sad grin grin Unu dikwa really humourous
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 25, 2013
obowunmi: On top all the flogging done in Nigeria, poverty, joblessness, armed robbery, uselessness prevails. What a shame. Pls keep flogging.
not only flogging, religion too
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 25, 2013
toprealman: Can only see some designer wears!
me too
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by AbuMikey(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2013
Best punishment ever... N̶̲̅α̲̅ Lie
Re: Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? by sakurakitty(f): 10:08pm On May 26, 2013
Haha, i saw this on Yahoo a couple days ago. I don't think the punishment is a big deal. Except if anyone she knows at school actually saw her, which is unlikely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Would You Marry Someone Who Proposed With No Ring? / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.