Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency (7924 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emmergency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by kalakutta: 12:56pm On May 22, 2013
They snatch the cars and exchange them for arms by the border.
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by kennyonthrone(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2013
Wow inbuilt security device?I luv dat wia can one gt it plz
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by dikarious(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2013
Car snatching i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria's 37th state(State of Emergency)? Well,not ғo̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ longer![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by akaOpene(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2013
I believe that these snatched cars might be part of the plan B of these terriorists.The security forces had better beware that these are not just random events.
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2013
Built2last: In military drills you must understand priority. I remember a robbery going on arround CBN many years back and there were soldiers Manning CBN. all civillians including myself questioned why they will not intervene in the robbery. I grew up and went asking. only to be told by a family friend in the army that soldiers are disciplined men that must focus on the assignment. The robbery beside CBN will be viewed by any soldier on duty as a distraction. Its possible that CBN was the target but they needed to distract the soldiers by robbing close by. so a good soldier wont move. moreover, anything robbery is meant to be handled by the police. Soldiers are in Maiduguri for insurgence not car snatching. i just pity the pretty shuarab women there cosx soldiers have hot pants. Their third leg is not disciplined.
yeah very correct, buh in state of emergency, things like that must be taken care of by the military
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by gnot: 1:03pm On May 22, 2013
i was a victim too. ma E.O.D cry cry cry[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by shegzy4luv(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2013
wellmax:

grin grin grin grin Coffee, Coffew, Curfew, which do you mean?
coffin

1 Like

Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 22, 2013
Na wao people get mind sha.
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by mistiff007(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2013
grin grin Those are getaway rides,BH boyz are desperate to relocate ASAP.. grin..
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by gtrust: 4:54pm On May 22, 2013
Built2last: In military drills you must understand priority. I remember a robbery going on arround CBN many years back and there were soldiers Manning CBN. all civillians including myself questioned why they will not intervene in the robbery. I grew up and went asking. only to be told by a family friend in the army that soldiers are disciplined men that must focus on the assignment. The robbery beside CBN will be viewed by any soldier on duty as a distraction. Its possible that CBN was the target but they needed to distract the soldiers by robbing close by. so a good soldier wont move. moreover, anything robbery is meant to be handled by the police. Soldiers are in Maiduguri for insurgence not car snatching. i just pity the pretty shuarab women there cosx soldiers have hot pants. Their third leg is not disciplined.

Don't let BH hear this 'third leg' thing I beg.
They will run mad.
Those BH guys like women die!

1 bird out of 77 in heaven
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by udefrancis: 6:49pm On May 22, 2013
contact me for your vehicle tracker! 08134899251 moderator no vex o, make I help other people that may fall a victim
Re: Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency by Lanretoye(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
There is difference between State Of Emergency and "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Offsets Medical Expenses Of Cancer Patient / Coastal Road: Leave The Talk, Let's Face The Business By Olusegun Dada / Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.