Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water (19351 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water / 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! / Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by kennydee05(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2013
Now Ȋ̝̊̅ know why Τ̲̅ђέ hausa people for my PPA D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y sell lemon concentration in Ȋ̝̊̅ small sachet ؃ nylon for N5 ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y §ø much enjoy taking Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ with bread... §ø Τ̲̅ђis Hausas are doing well t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̇̇ their health!!!!
Now Ȋ̝̊̅ think Ȋ̝̊̅ will join them in buying Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ starting from tomorrow....
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by lukency(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2013
Nix 1
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by Decelebrity(f): 10:59pm On May 23, 2013
xynerise: How about a cold Lemon juice? undecided
if u like put ice block na u sabi mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww www
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by ISBLIAC(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2013
can i add weed
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by Bofemsky(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2013
DICKtator: Lemon water or lime with salt!!!gives postinor a run for its money
grin grin grin grin
Really? I am asking because I don't want to get pregnant again and my husband refuses to use a CD!
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by COLDMIND(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2013
how do we make the warm lemon water? or can it be bought in the market already made?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by diamonds112(f): 10:20am On May 24, 2013
Yes,don't take it while pregnant at early stage[b][/b]
beauty?:
But i heard its not advisable wen trying to concieve. Pls aw true is this myth?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by DICKtator: 10:57am On May 24, 2013
Bofemsky: Really? I am asking because I don't want to get pregnant again and my husband refuses to use a CD!
So damn true. It kills sperm. its acidic effects-like vinegar- on sperm(squeezing it in,it may cause irritation though so its preferably mixed with water and salt). renders it unproductive.Serves as a douche.But it is not 99.9% effective
grin grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by Realtym(f): 11:24am On May 24, 2013
YusufG: Msteeew...Nonsence
U dey vex ne
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by Oluwatoyinella(f): 12:00pm On May 24, 2013
ISBLIAC: can i add weed
To make it more effective you may add coccaine to urs. You know d standard
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 25, 2013
I take a glass of warm lemon almost every morning.....
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2013
COLDMIND: how do we make the warm lemon water? or can it be bought in the market already made?
Stay away from the already ones, they normally add sweeteners, preservatives and all sorts. Buy lemon and squeeze it yorself, mix with warm water. It's not rocket science hun.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2013
imperiouxx: This is good. I started taking Propel Lemon Water with artificial sweetener like sucralose lately. It's better than taking soft drinks with lots of soda. Though never knew it's nutritionally recommended.
Yea, buh the sweetener is not recommended. Another reason for you to prepare the lemon water at home. You can add honey,if it tastes awful
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by imperiouxx(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2013
ROSYL:
Yea, buh the sweetener is not recommended. Another reason for you to prepare the lemon water at home.

Ok, got you, I'll start making it at home. I decided to take sucralose because it's recommended for those with diabetics. Though my pancreatic cells are still at 100% working efficiency.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 25, 2013
beauty?:
But i heard its not advisable wen trying to concieve. Pls aw true is this myth?
Yea,my mum said so.I don't believe her one bit, cos she's a doctor in her own world.
There's no scientific proof of its effect on women fertility.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by mumzb: 8:28am On May 26, 2013
It is said that there is a different between lemom and lime. So can lime be used in the absence of lemon?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by beauty4(f): 12:42pm On May 27, 2013
thanx a bunch.
diamonds112: Yes,don't take it while pregnant at early stage[b][/b]
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water by daviide: 1:20pm On May 27, 2013
Cooldude Y2J: Now i see why my aunt can't go a day without a glass of lemon & warm water.
yh it very good nd helps to reduces belly fat alot but its more beneficial when yu start eatin 1or 2hrs after drinking d lemon wivv warm water

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo To Begin 2,000 Tests Per Day, 10,000 In A Few Days To Determine Lockdown / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Remedy To Ease Drunkenness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.