Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh (20062 Views)

I Won’t Leave My Hubby Even If He Impregnates Another Woman–foluke Daramola / Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 / Tuface Impregnates Another Woman! Pictures Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 1:56am On May 08, 2008
@trooe.he he he hmmmnnn lipsrsealed :-Xno comment, lol u want them to beat me and sit down on my head
we dont even know your stance on 2face sef are you encouraging him?remember he might see this thread o,
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 4:57am On May 08, 2008
Am Neutral jare cool, i got no standing grin grin grin grin, u nko are you supporting him.
he needs to see this thread jare, that people like me loves him
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Bblak(f): 1:00pm On May 08, 2008
tRoOE:

We know his irresponsible but why are you vexing
abi you too want a piece of 2face lipsrsealed, don't worry i will give you his contact
As for 2face you be the man grin grin grin

Lol.you just cracked me up with that 2face's advocate. grin.Anyway,I still insist that he put his thing under control and remember to wear raincoats  wink lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2008
dont mind trooe,she s playing the devil's advocate grin

if he likes let him see it,if it was left to me or i had the power ill make sure all the baby mamas move into his house so that when babies start screaming and teething e.t.c he ll get the other side of what he s doing smiley
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by DrDre1(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2008
I wonder if this guy has parents or anyone that talks to him in his family grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2008
Dr. Dre:

I wonder if this guy has parents or anyone that talks to him in his family grin

come to think of it,you r very right, wonder why i didnt think of it before,then again when a guy is that rich maybe he s now the head of the family and his parents deputies,remember he s paying the bills
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 5:10am On May 10, 2008
@Bblak
Na u sabi tongue,any he said you should call him at 08043697688,goodluck oh just gist me lata if his good or not.
As for the raincoats, how are we sure these girls didn't use juju on him

@lucabrasi
Me devil's advocate hmm if i catch you i Will personally chop off your lips hands grin
If they are moves into his house, he won't care
let not forget his always on the road and rarely sleeps at home

@Dr Dre
You know some family does not speak the truth when there is money
money has sealed their lips grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by DrDre1(m): 2:00am On May 11, 2008
@ Trooe
I hope that's not the case
As for the juju part, I will wait for you to come and explain yourself the more grin grin ROFL
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 2:18am On May 11, 2008
@trooe ;Dyes nah,dats wot u r doing,
maybe you r on about his crib in festac,i mean the new house i read he s built in lekki lets see if he ll invest tens of millions on a house and abandon it,especially if the babay mamas go in a group,the yeye parents that sealed their lips because of money will have an extra job of nanay to earn their keep smiley
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 4:57am On May 11, 2008
@Dr Dre
You never heard of the proverb "Money talks"
Hmmm you have no idea what these some Naija girl are capable of
They will do anything in their power to tie a man down lipsrsealed grin
I think they blew some white powder into his face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ahahah too much naija movies

@lucabrasi
He built a house in lekki, hmmmmmmm I don't even think the baba mamas will be allow inside the place
They might dig some black power in his backyard, i fear some ladies
Are you minding them, am sure they've never seen those kids sef, or give a 2 cents about them, as long 2face is taking care and giving them(his family) money
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by DrDre1(m): 3:58am On May 12, 2008
@ Trooe
I get your point grin
That would be unfortunate if that's the case because I begin to imagine how many more girls will still test their own on him grin
By the way, even if that's the case, him sef suppose get 'odeishi' now.
If he doesn't have 'odeishi' for that one then I wonder what he has his faith in going by the words shaking him now - Bushmeat! Ole! Barawo! grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 5:29am On May 12, 2008
You wicked oh no be small grin grin
I wonder oh, I just pray he doesn't have another baby any time soon
you've never heard say power pass power, maybe 2face bushmeat own isn't stronger cheesy cheesy
any luck on that song yet
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by DrDre1(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2008
@ Trooe
I'm not wicked o but considering the number of women that are crazy about him who won't mind to get pregnant for him grin
I hope he has plans of setting up a trust fund/foundation strictly for his kids
By the time these women are through with him, he will know that 'something dey happen' grin grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by TmeD0(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2008
Tuface been go yea, waya and dey multiply.  So?  Na hin go first do am?  Which wan concern una sef?  Why is this even a topic in the first place?  Look, whatever Tuface does with his personal life is none of my business and shouldn't be anybody's either (well, maybe his immediate family members').  All of una with ya holier than thou attitude, una do well o.  Make una find better thing to talk about than dey pass judgment left and right all una St. Mary for hia.  What moral authority una get to condemn the bobo sef? Abeg moderator, make you kill this thread o jare.

@ sugabelly, omoge you need to take a chill pill cause you're taking this junk way very personally.  Abeg, weda Tuface dey irresponsible or not, it shouldn't be no skin off our noses.  There's really no reason for all the arguments that has transpired thus far.  Make una take am easy o.  By the way, I no be even the guy fan sef cause I've always thought he's over-rated compared to Faze.  Na just baba ijebu's 2 kobo.  Peace!
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Modups1(f): 11:33am On May 19, 2008
ehn? where have i been so tubaba's number of kids is still rising
na real wa for d guy, no wonder he sang:

"as u see me so, i no send i no send u oh"

O MA SE OH embarassed
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by pretee: 12:26pm On May 19, 2008
what is actually wrong with tuface, is he paying deaf ears to the play safe and use condom awareness that is every where?, at least i can remember watching him on tv once promoting "use condom always" that can equally prevent him from getting every girl he dates pregnant, some one should please advise him.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by eterpete: 1:14pm On May 19, 2008
2face need to go for a course on managing fame,finance and female! before he injures himself
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by bbchamz(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2008
the guy don kolo, he no dey use rubber ni abi wetin undecided i tire for dis guy oooo
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by aromzy4tu(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2008
na wa 4 tubaba oh shocked why now?
but abeg e don do 4 there oh
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by aromzy4tu(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2008
abeg make u dey use raincoat
skin 2 skin dey sweet but try
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by emmaelder: 6:57pm On May 24, 2008
what do u expect frm a musician without self discipline.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by benincitys(f): 2:22am On May 25, 2008
no cut of dick, what he need is condom , how can he have sex with all this girls without condom , Nigeria's boy i fear ooooooo. too many std just people still have sex without bad for they.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by dee02(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2008
Dat guy is just another example of a walking man with libido problems!

Men like that always end up shagging thier daughters!!
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by juliesanto(f): 11:22am On May 28, 2008
pls we have to help 2face, what he need now is to get born again. if anybody know how he/she can reach him, pls tell him to get born again. we should not judge or condemn him nither should we encourage him, what he need is ur advice that can help him to change his life style. he might not like what is happing to him, and moreover his not the only one, is just that his own is open, what about people that their own is hidden. lets use our tongue to count our teeth, nobody is perfect, we should know what to say to people when the make mistakes. as his friends and fans we should affect his life positively
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by dee02(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2008
juliesanto:

please we have to help 2face, what he need now is to get born again. if anybody know how he/she can reach him, please tell him to get born again. we should not judge or condemn him nither should we encourage him, what he need is your advice that can help him to change his life style. he might not like what is happing to him, and moreover his not the only one, is just that his own is open, what about people that their own is hidden. lets use our tongue to count our teeth, nobody is perfect, we should know what to say to people when the make mistakes. as his friends and fans we should affect his life positively

how u go help person wey no help himself

ladies beware of nearing him, dem don swear for the guy!
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by aromzy4tu(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2008
enough of all dis talk
we r all human n we
have our own weaknesses
maybe hes is just that he cnt cntrl
his sexual libido so u guys shld nt kill him 4 dat
if u shld search ur hrt nw u can also see ur own lapses
n it might even be worse than his so all u need do is 2
gv reasonable advise 2 him, NA HIM HOLY PASS?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by benincitys(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2008
benincitys:

no cut of privates, what he need is condom , how can he have sex with all this girls without condom , Nigeria's boy  i fear ooooooo. too many std  jet people still have sex without bad for they.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by orphar(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2009
[color=#990000]Why are you guys suprised about this good news(it is anyway).
Me i believe he is just being obedient to a biblical instruction that says be fruitful and multiply.moreover people dey look for pikin they no see,God con dash am five abi na four.this can be simply described as THE PROOF OF POTENCY

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2009
To be sincere, this guy is putting himself in deep shit! Polygamous family, its shiT!!! There won't be peace in the family! 4 wives na waoo!!
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by organiza(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2009
shocked na the tin he dey use his 2face luk na in won leed am to his bad luck. he is a cursed entertainer.give am shot time that tin no go dey strong again.even self he go use am sing. grin. sadhe touches my mood positively wt his songs but negative my mood wt his behaviour
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dclique(m): 3:12am On Jan 07, 2009
tuface na father of all nations
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Cartongirl: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
WETIN NA ONLY DEY NAIJA,5 CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!what responsible man would go about having children up and down,is he under a spell,or is it the IDOMA CULTURE,I hear sex and promiscuity is a way of life among his people.Abortion is not allowed,this is from a reliable source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man / Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine / When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.