Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh (20057 Views)

I Won’t Leave My Hubby Even If He Impregnates Another Woman–foluke Daramola / Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 / Tuface Impregnates Another Woman! Pictures Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2008
bigtime. no be small anointing, sotay one born twins sef. e go soon be triplets.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by ikamefa(f): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2008
he! he! na today?

why all this noise? tuface is actually carrying out the commandment of God! " grin "

And God blessed them. And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth. Genesis 1:27-28

i tell y'all he is the anointed one! grin

the chosen one to give any willing woman instant belle! grin

a trial will convince confuse you! grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2008
a trial will convince confuse you!

no in tuface's case it should be a trial will conceive convince you
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2008
ikamefa:

he! he! na today?

why all this noise? tuface is actually carrying out the commandment of God! " grin "

And God blessed them. And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth. Genesis 1:27-28

i tell y'all he is the anointed one! grin

the chosen one to give any willing woman instant belle! grin

a trial will convince confuse you! grin

art thou willing, Ikamefa?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by ikamefa(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

art thou willing, Ikamefa?

willing to shag tuface? hahahahahahah " grin "

wetin tuface get wey bruv/s in my neck of the woods nor get? cheesy ( except hin get 3 different types of d i c ks) ]that will certainly make him an alien cheesy grin cheesy grin

na crase dey worry all those gals wey dey run follow am!
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Uche2nna(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Ikamefa

So when is he coming to anoint U with his seed?  undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by ikamefa(f): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ Ikamefa

So when is he coming to anoint You with his seed? undecided

when he suddenly develops 3 different types of d i c k s cheesy
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2008
he already has them o, so it is only a matter of time and we will open a thread for ikamefa: "Ikamefa heavy with quadruplets for 2face.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by ikamefa(f): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

he already has them o, so it is only a matter of time and we will open a thread for ikamefa: "Ikamefa heavy with quadruplets for 2face.

he! he! grin a very lofty dream i tell y'all cheesy
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by snazzydawn(f): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
a lofty dream which might just be attained if I pray harder! I don begin dey pray sef, I go do tarry night plus fasting add.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2008

he! he! grin a very lofty dream i tell y'all cheesy

a dream dat will soon come to past,*our ears are open*
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tpia: 12:23am On Apr 26, 2008
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by SweetT1: 12:43am On Apr 26, 2008
That guy called 2face must be very reckless and useless. He is creating so much problems for his future that no amount of song can solve. A typical Nigerian mentality - more money, more wives. A very stupid idea.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by 4Him1(m): 12:46am On Apr 26, 2008
Maybe his real name is 2d*cks.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Riskie(f): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2008
This guy is BEGGING for an STD. undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2008
Sweet T:

That guy called 2face must be very reckless and useless. He is creating so much problems for his future that no amount of song can solve. A typical Nigerian mentality - more money, more wives. A very stupid idea.

pls dont blame the guy,its the girls throwing themselves at him,are they blind to the fact that he has kids from other girls?or is it by force to have tu face's baby when he is not yar adua,only the old men do the whole polygamous thing check out the rich men in nigeria,politicians,businessmen even governors all have one wife
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2008
why wont you blame the guy? is he new to condoms?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by veebee: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2008
On a serious note, wat exactly are this girls up to? must every girl be part of the 2face home video? can't they do somethin beta with their life than playing a very foolish role in 2baba's shamelessness. u know i still feel the guy is acting. some things dont jst look real. anyway, one day the video will be over and he'll realise life is more than jst goating about!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
na wa oooooooo wassup with all these bashing towards 2face
Did he make the babies by himself, or force himself on them
We have too many desperate ladies out there, and they will do anything to have a baby for hi

This is my scenario

Either the condom broke during sex
Don't you realize a lady can make a hole into a condom?
The babe lied about been on birth control

And how are we sure all these babies are really his(2face)

Naija girls are cheap, judging from what I witnessed December when I visited.
They will do any thing in their power, to get pregnant for a guy

At least am proud he isn't impotent cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for those calling him illiterate monkey, to bad his making more money than you are, and let not forget his well recognized unlike you grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2008
OJ simpson is also "well recognized". so is bobbie brown and Flava Flav. Doesnt change the fact that they are all a disgrace to black people.

Not sure why you getting all defensive when you are the same person who made the thread complaining about his antics in the first place or were we not supposed to air our views as well?

It's always him, is he the only Nigerian musician? Is he the only one with groupies? By now shouldnt he know how to deal with such things?

Only a foolish illiterate would still be falling for this crap and his so called "so much money" is gonna be spent all on diapers, baby food, baby clothes, pocket money, primary schools, secondary schools, cars and universities. Let's see if "african queen" will be able to pay for all that.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
Lol at the condom broke for more than three pregnancies?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2008
tuface needs baptism of fire on that his useless cursed rod he uses for baby factory angry angry angry
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2008
i tire o,if 2face wasnt a known face then i will blame him for deceiving these girls,but in a situation where they know wassup,then if he isnt using a condom the girls should have known better,as for 2 face either he uses protection or not and either they decide to have a baby or not ,he doesnt care and im sure his attitude is "bring it on"at least they wont be living in his house.

nigerian girls are desperate and will go to great lenghts to be the one that ll turn 2face,and the nigerian system is helping him because he doesnt have any financial oblligations towards them unless he wishes to, any responsible girl who respects her family name and herself will not  carry belle for a serial baby father and worse without gettn a ring at least
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2008
even if he denies these babies, that doesnt stop the fact that he's opening himself to STDs. Most groupies are NOT just groupies to ONE person.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2008
Get your fact straight bobbie brown and Flava Flav have a lot of kids by different women

Defensive for what,or am his PR or getting paid to defend him.
Am not supporting what he did, but you don’t see me bashing him, or calling him names
Chill out girl no need to get all worked up wink,
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2008
Defensive over my comment about him. Afterall it wasnt directed to you, but him

tRoOE:

[size=12pt][font=Garamond]Get your fact straigh bobbie brown and Flava Flav have a lot of kids by different women

Um how is this any different for Tuface again?

and I will "bash" anyone who at this day and age doesnt know enough to protect himself/herself, not just from crazy women but from dieases then start crying about "evil desperate women ruining their lives".

I do agree he should make them take paternity tests however.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by cixluv(f): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2008
2 baba dey here cheesy
2 d**ks dey here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2008

How can I be defensive over a comment you posted, abi na,or does it take a single hair out of my body . Moreover how can you be refereeing to him (2face) if he can't read your message, abi is he a member of Nland ni.

No one is saying his case is different but we should jump into conclusion until it proven that those babies is his. “Innocent until prove guilty”

Lmfao you bash all you want, but i still don't understand why you are taking this babies things personal, the guy is not complaining to anyone or asking people to help him financially

It's his life, business, d ick and he can do whateva he likes with it  cheesy wink
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2008
wetin dey happen for here sef *between trooe and d-reloaded* undecided undecided seh na tuface abi na wetin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2008
so what was the point of this thread again
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Dreloaded(f): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2008
are you looking to cause something jenny? There's no fight here, sorry
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by LadyT(f): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2008
I think we have come full circle on this thread.

The Original poster has now stated it is none of our business what 2face does with his d*ck

Therefore the original poster was wrong to even start this damn topic LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine / Gbenro Ajibade And His Daughter, Azariah Twinning In Matching Denim Outfits / When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.