Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,569 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76235 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by chukkynwob(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2013
bebe2:

i am weak becos he is a nigerian and mainly becos of the nature of the attack.

shootings happen every day, but to butcher a living human in day light dat a new low.

It happens everyday in Nigerian universities but HE IS A BRITON anyway, bread and buttered. He is their problem not ours
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 23, 2013
obi123:
in fact the plan of those boys failed because what they wanted was to be killed so that they can be on the first flight to go meet the virgins waiting for them in hell but their plan failed very woefully

Lwkmd this morning, buwahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by IGBOSON1: 10:27am On May 23, 2013
mbulela: The boy is probably British with Nigerian parents.
If he won Nobel Peace prize will they claim he was British-Nigerian?

^^^If he won the Nobel prize for peace (quite a stretch of the imagination though considering what he's just done) then you'd see Britain and Nigeria (especially the Nigerian ethnicity his parents are from) claiming the dude with pride.....now he's chopped of an innocent mans head, he's an 'orphan' of sorts and peeps go vex for you ( angry) if you dare say he's from their place.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 23, 2013
chukkynwob:

Must you bring in tribal bigotry? Why fuel hate? What makes you better than this guy,if all you do is find ways to divide rather than unite? Next an offended yoruba guy will reply your comment and the e-tribal war will start.

RIDICULOUS

Thanks for this

A crime is committed in faraway UK and a sane person is bringing tribal bigotry into this. Smh

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Journey1: 10:29am On May 23, 2013
dare2think: Funny enough, I had a debate a couple of weeks ago with some folks about the role of Parents when their children take on religion more than the average person.

They concluded that not much could be done by the Parents as obeying God is better than obeying parents.

I could not disagree more.

Obeying God over anybody is superior. God does not command evil tho.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
i am really sad to say this but all these tolerant policy of the west towards islam is just been exploited by islamic fundamentalist and radicals to perpertuate henious crime.use the arab style and believe me all these crimes will reduce.

I concur with you 100%
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by nduchucks: 10:33am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

And when it is confirmed that he is Nigerian?

The point is, this apparent jubiliation by enemies of Nigeria including some Nigerians themselves, is very premature. Besides, there is nothing Nigerian about the gruesome act committed by this guy who was probably born and raised in England.

By the way, the boy looks more like a twenty something or thirty something year old guy. Leave his parents out of this issue, the boy is old enough to take responsibility for his own actions.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by chukkynwob(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

Yeah, but a Good upbringing will go a long way to curb this madness that's all I'm saying.

Anyone brought up badly will act badly irrespective of the country he's in but it's good to bring up a child morally even though he might deviate in future

Take me for an example, I was brought up not to smoke and unless a gun is pointed to my head, I'll never smoke. I'm not saying smokers are bad o, just saying parental upbringing counts

Do you expect a child whose parents are killers, terrorists, drug addicts or drug dealers to turn out good easily?. the child is likely to follow in his parent's footsteps, that's all I'm sayinf

My dad doesn't drink, I drink

He doesn't club, I do
We are responsible for our choices in life
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 23, 2013
i haven't read all 19 pages but i had a sinking feeling last night that the i/diot was nigerian - he looks it and sounds like the typical south london "mandem"
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by RedLight1: 10:35am On May 23, 2013
chukkynwob:

They eat yoruba food, speak yoruba , bear yoruba names and yet by your logic they are not yoruba. If I may ask what is the criteria for being a 'yoruba' ? Brilliant.

okay if they are yorubas ... does that make them nigerian

if i should go by your logic... i speak english, i bear english name, i eat english food does that make me an english? brilliant
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 23, 2013
[size=28pt]The Guardian has confirmed that BOTH suspects are NIGERIAN

One was Britsih Born, the Other was Born in Nigeria

Both have Nigerian Heritage.[/size]

The Guardian understands that one of the two suspects is British-born, and the other was born in Nigeria and is a naturalised British citizen. Both have Nigerian heritage.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/23/woolwich-latest-developments-live

LOBATAN
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by RedLight1: 10:37am On May 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
Doy you think you're more Yoruba than them?
hahahahahah because you speak perfect english, does that make you an english man?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by chukkynwob(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
unfortunately with recent happening all over and worldwide ,every muslim is a potential terrorist that should be watched and monitored closely irrespective of his or her country of origin.

90% of terrorists are muslim but less that 10% of over 1 billion muslims are terrorists.

I still agree with you that the root of Islam is filled with hate which is the bedrock of terrorism

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by chukkynwob(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2013
Red-Light:
okay if they are yorubas ... does that make them nigerian

if i should go by your logic... i speak english, i bear english name, i eat english food does that make me an english? brilliant

If have the same skin colour and physical features bro, your papa na oyibo misroad therefore you are english
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Ama28(f): 10:41am On May 23, 2013
He is British Nigerian, if you wanna do blame game start with Britain where he socialized. Am fed up with this fake Nigerians in diaspora who know nothing about Nigeria writing junks about us on the web!

He could have been any Nationality. Any body exposed to extreme religious issues can act bizarre!
Imagine a Nigerian British writing me this morning to complain that Nigeria is a disgrace. I know he won't forget my words to him for a long time!

Just because you decided to serve and slave for others in exchange for comfort shouldn't warrant you to make lousy statements about brave Nigerians who stayed home to make things work not run like you!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs: [size=28pt]The Guardian has confirmed that BOTH suspects are NIGERIAN

LOBATAN
and so?what has been a nigerian got to do with the fact that he commited a crime and he should have been shot 40 times ,whether he is a gambian or nepalese ,all that matters is that he commited a crime and he must pay the full price
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by RedLight1: 10:43am On May 23, 2013
chukkynwob:

If have the same skin colour and physical features bro, your papa na oyibo misroad therefore you are english
lmao .. what a logic ... so the black british that bears yoruba names are also nigerian huh?

if serena williams cousin that bears yetunde commits a big crime, she will automatically become yoruba and a nigerian because of her name

if adebayor that plays for totteham commits crime.. he will automatically become nigerian because he bears adebayor huh? brilliant
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by nduchucks: 10:47am On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs: The Guardian has confirmed that BOTH suspects are NIGERIAN

Both have Nigerian Heritage.

LOBATAN

The idiotic british journalists are trying to divert the focus away from their own country. These criminals are British period!!! They comitted the crime in their country of citizenship. Leave Nigeria the hell out of this crap.

Those boys probably have never even eaten "rain insects", ngwongwo, or tuwo in their entire lives. Nigerians ko, Cameroonians ni. Nonsense!!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by TS2(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2013
ola_pluto: He is likely a British citizen. Why must his roots be brought up when he commits a crime. Can we please have this label for Nigerians representing well in UK? Can we call Chuba Akpom a Nigerian too please, Christine Ohuruogu, Gabby Agbonlahor, Carlton Cole, Andrew Osagie, Idowu Phillips, Ronke Phillips are all Nigerians but never referred to as Nigerians. This guy probably has never stepped into Nigeria, so why call him Nigerian? His accent is a proper Londoner's innit!

While you have a point, it doesnt change the fact that he's not a Brit. He's Nigerian. Citizen or not.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 23, 2013
Let us all get something right, they didn't commit the crime because they are of nigerian/yoruba heritage, if there occurs any attempt by the british to label it as such I think a reasonable FG should immediately launch a suit against the UK govt!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by chukkynwob(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2013
jackbauersballs: [size=28pt]The Guardian has confirmed that BOTH suspects are NIGERIAN

LOBATAN

These guys do not represent the interest of the Nigerian people or government, so all these tactics to link to us is hypocrisy at its best.

Gives us back all our assets in the UK, when the win olympic medals call them Nigerians, when Agbolahor scores a goal let the commentators shout,that the Nigerian is at it again.

Then only then will we also accept cretins like these two MOFOs.

Observe how these western media fail to call this what it is An Islamic terrorist act because they don't want to insult muslims,but are willing to insult the good people of Nigeria.

Same as the Boston bombings, call a spade a spade this is an act of terror from Islam by muslims with hope of getting 72 virgins.Perverts!

Over and out

PS: I know my post will be hidden cos the whole world is now afraid of Islam, where are the NL atheists when you need them. I forgot they only attack christianity.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2013
one of them is a British-born Nigerian. The other was born in Nigeria but is a naturalized British citizen.... Notice how the guardian pointed out they are of Nigerian Heritage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.