Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Grace: The Enabler Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace: The Enabler Part 2 (445 Views)

... / Grace ( The Gift Of God) / Grace - The Unmerited Favor Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace: The Enabler Part 2 by charisville: 8:51am On May 23, 2013
And now I entrust you to God and the message of His grace that is able to build you up and give you an inheritance with all those He has set apart for Himself. Acts 20:32 NLT

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, many believers know that they are saved by grace, but they might not know that they are also discipled and built up by the message of grace. They turn to self, outward performance and legalistic living: trying to "do" and in the process, become tired and worn out from religion and law. They fail to understand that being born again is not about behaviour modification but an inward transformation of the heart, through the message of grace.

When Jesus was talking to the woman by the well, He said "the hour cometh , and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him" (John 4:24). We serve our Father with our spirit (Romans 1:9), not by outward performance. It's time for us to take a hold of the message of grace, beloved. As believers, all that is done must be through God's grace and nothing else.

Grace should fill our hearts at all times: while worshiping, serving etc. The word of Christ must dwell in us richly in all wisdom- which is also the word of grace (Col 3:16).
What do you need, beloved?
I recommend the message of grace to you today.
*To be continued*

Prayer: The message of grace floods my heart in all wisdom. I have the ability of God working in me, in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

May Devotion Day 29. Wednesday. / Chief Imam Remanded In Prison Over N3m Fence / Fear vs Faith and Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.