Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria (13259 Views)

Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency / Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Francoolee(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2013
Whether he visit no go increase my salary, abeg make him go visit desert self, am less concern lipsrsealed
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by ddeola: 1:22pm On May 23, 2013
Story-story...
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2013
How will Obama's visit add money to my pocket?.
Do other developed countries need Obama to progress?, and they are doing pretty well. So we can do well without seeing Obama's face.
now, why the so much hype on Obama's visit?
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 23, 2013
If 9ja is not Safe Y dint he include Cameroon, Ethopia, Benin or Niger in his trip. Bunch of Lazy opposition using a chaff Media to create distraction.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by TwinTiger: 1:41pm On May 23, 2013
If I see Obama here,I go personally stone am.He is blaming my GEJ as if to govern is easy,so why is he getting old face everyday?I think Obama needs malaria parasite test.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by ZeusI: 1:50pm On May 23, 2013
Who cares, the fact is that his(Obama) secret persuasive push to have Nigeria sign gay marriage was null and he decided not to come over to avoid senatorial bashing(like it happened between Hillary Clinton and David Mark). Nigeria is content without such filthy visit, i would even propose for adoption, the concept of: 'No! to U.S presidential visits'.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Magicdon(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2013
Freiburger:
I cant really comment on that, but one thing i know is that the US will not take a 0.00000001% chance of an attack on the president for granted.
but they took the killin of US Ambassador to Libya for granted. I hav not heard they hav caught or arrested the perpetrators of dat act till date. Am still puzzled!
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by AmedeGodstime: 1:54pm On May 23, 2013
the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us? the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us? the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us?

Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 23, 2013
Some Nigerians are idiots....The world power wants to visit your country and you say you dont want him? you understand that where ever Obama goes investors follow? The fact that Obama decides to skip your country due to security will turn off big investors...Nigerian really deserve the shitty government and situation you guys are in...in fact...i hope no world leader ever visits Nigeria again so you guys can still be living in the 18th century....Idiots..
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by troy07: 2:42pm On May 23, 2013
This shows how weak a leader Obama is. A strong leader will come even if for 6 hour.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by otunbacymbal(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2013
Why are people panting for Obama? This visit is a non-issue. He has nothing to offer Nigeria, nay Africa. The guy is not even considered a "brother"? He's whitewashed.......though I still like him and some of his policies.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 23, 2013
Obama dont like corrupt people!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Some Nigerians are idiots....The world power wants to visit your country and you say you dont want him? you understand that where ever Obama goes investors follow? The fact that Obama decides to skip your country due to security will turn off big investors...Nigerian really deserve the shitty government and situation you guys are in...in fact...i hope no world leader ever visits Nigeria again so you guys can still be living in the 18th century....Idiots..

Lmao Nigerians GEJ supporters know all that you wrote up there but they'll rather pretend like they dont know the implications of what Obama just did. The thing dey pain dem, no mind them. Loool You can tell that were looking forward to the visit so GEJ could come up to us again with another "Efen sef, Obama talk say I am trying".

Good kick to the ba*lls of the corrupt, backwards, African leader Mr.Obama. They never learn, maybe with this kinda indirect message to the world to isolate that Govt they'll sit up and do whats right for their people instead of siphoning every penny and making their citizens wretched and hopeless.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2013
kingoflag: Obama dont like corrupt people!
1,000,000likes grin
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 23, 2013
troy07: This shows how weak a leader Obama is. A strong leader will come even if for 6 hour.

No respectable leader associates with criminals.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by troy07: 5:29pm On May 23, 2013
kingoflag:

No respectable leader associates with criminals.

O please. Nigeria has a democratic government in place. If not the strongest economy in Africa at least on the big players on the continent. Nigeria deserve to be recognize.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 23, 2013
troy07:

O please. Nigeria has a democratic government in place. If not the strongest economy in Africa at least on the big players on the continent. Nigeria deserve to be recognize.

Nobody likes criminals in Govt.

P.S: YOU DO NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY, ALL YOU HAVE IS A SHAM.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by troy07: 5:53pm On May 23, 2013
kingoflag:

Nobody likes criminals in Govt.

P.S: YOU DO NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY, ALL YOU HAVE IS A SHAM.

Criminals are in govt all over the world. Nigeria may be extreme. But US was not built in 50+ years.
My question will be what are we both doing to eradicate criminals in govt?
Maybe we can support you that is not corrupt in the next election. We still have time for ground work.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by chipet67(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2013
Didn't he know that we are having security problems before initially putting us in his list ?who knows if he is coming to legalize gay marriage . Mtcheeeew
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by musiwa24: 5:58pm On May 23, 2013
shocked
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Debroslink: 6:10pm On May 23, 2013
SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by MzXtacy(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
ur surname is "FOOL"
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by MzXtacy(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Listen 2 urself sounding as if u're talking about YOUR messiah whereas he's just a human being like you! So because he aint visiting, we shuld go sober Or wth are u insinuating?? To hell with you and ur "Hopes"! Excuse us while we find a Fuk 2 give!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by MzXtacy(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2013
Amede Godstime: the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us? the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us? the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us?
dis ur photo sef... Lmfao! Wait o wetin make we use d photo do Ok we don see u.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Pweshus: 6:16am On May 24, 2013
I think,he's always bored whenever he conversis with GEJ n blames it on insecurity. Nyway who kias abt his visit.mtcheeeew.......:->
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Pweshus: 6:27am On May 24, 2013
Amede Godstime: the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us? the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us? the insecurity in the country has become a problem, why is nigeria not secured, what a bad government!!!! This is th second time Obama is skipping nigeria. But i want to ask, what impact will Obama visit be of use to us?

pls mister,d topic at hand neva demanded ur pic.if u re intrestd in advertisn,book a space 4 it n do so.advertisn ur self al in d name of comment.mtcheeeww!
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Beey(f): 6:30am On May 24, 2013
Billyonaire: I heard he cancelled the visit to Kenya too, due to his hate towards his father.
No, it had nothing 2 do with his father.He can't ,stand the fact that Kenyans went ahead & elected a president & a V.P who both had cases pending hearing @ the International criminal Court.He doesn't want 2 seem as if he is in support of 'criminals'.He didn't even congratulate the new Kenya president after the election results. ICC had no evidence 2 back their accusations & so the Kenyan people elected the two as their leaders. The opposition leader who is from the same area where Obama's father is from, was his preferred candidate but he lost miserably in the elections. Kenyans could care less as our country is no longer a puppet 4 the west 2 pull strings as they please.Is he God or beta still, is he supplying our oxygen?If he doen't like the choice of Kenyans, he can jump into the lake coz we Kenyans don't care.
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by afokstoomuci(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2013
D man is insulting our country.Which country is secure in dis world.So people dont get killed in dat USA.our president shd also cancel his trip to their country nd say it is lack of secure nd u wil see how dey wil react.USA are oppressing oda countries
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by nonzy61(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2013
so oba dey fear,i think say him na illuminaty memba
Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by sam90s(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2013
Who cares?

Re: Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria by Pweshus: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Commissions Road In Abia During His Visit / June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria / Edo PDP Group Suspends Dokpesi, Ikimi, Braimoh, Oghiadohme, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.