Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Interesting Survey With Interesting Results: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Survey With Interesting Results: (1115 Views)

Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey / Need Ur HELP Answering This Psychology Survey Pls / Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Survey With Interesting Results: by oYaTo(m): 12:35am On Apr 26, 2008
Here's an interesting survey with interesting results,

Question:
You've known this person of the opposite sex for 2 weeks and gone out for 3 or 4 times, would you have sex with him/her?

90% said "YES".

You've known this person of the opposite sex for 2 weeks and gone out for 3 or 4 times, would you lend him/her your car?

99.9% said "NO".

I say again, does anyone see anything funny with these stats? I'm reading that you have sex with someone you barely know, but you wouldn't loan 'em your car, Where is the moral value in that?
Re: Interesting Survey With Interesting Results: by Cadet(f): 12:57am On Apr 26, 2008
So if i lend my car, it shows i have morals? That makes sense to u?
Re: Interesting Survey With Interesting Results: by cixluv(f): 1:38am On Apr 26, 2008
@cadet

so intelligent smiley

@poster

so dull sad
Re: Interesting Survey With Interesting Results: by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2008
poster, ur survey is vague. but hold up, it is obvious pple are more likely to have sex after a few dates than loaning someone ur car after a few dates.
Re: Interesting Survey With Interesting Results: by oYaTo(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2008
@ cadet n cixluv you totally miss the point. what i'm getting at is that sex has become so casual these days that most people rarely think twice before engaging in it, but u'll take a lot of factors into consideration before lending someone ur car; ask questions like "do I know where he/she lives?(incase ur car doesn't get returned)", "does he/she have a sibling i could contact if he/she disappears with my car?" "Hell, do i even know his/her last name?"

I know I was "gettin' it on" with a chick for about two months or so, and i didn't even know her address or even know her last name. She was coming for "the treatment" steadily before we eventually broke it off after a while. Now ask me: would I have loaned her my car if she had asked? 'course not!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love In 4 Days? And Stay In Love? / Is This Worth Breaking Up With Her? / He That Finds A Good Wife:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.