Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? (14641 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by dotna(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2013
is it a sin to leave Church before the pastor exit? A lady told me dis morning that she went to a Church program last sunday at stadium in surulere and d Pastor said it is a sin to go out before the Pastor leaves.
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 23, 2013
You can leave anytime. The Pastor is not your GOD.

23 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Sanboy25: 11:25am On May 23, 2013

No, I don't think it's a sin.
The pastor should be the last to leave since he has to make sure that none of the believer needs to talk to him.
He should be there for his people, anyway, that's how it goes in MY church... undecided
The pastor is supposed to be there for you, and not the other way around...

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2013
If and only your pastor is God

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by deebrain(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2013
very funny. Its not a sin against God. Its merely a breach of church protocol. Thank me later. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Joagbaje(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2013
It's irreverentce to God when someone walks out of a church during service. Every church has structure according o the leading of the spirit there. Some people do that a lot . A service is not over until God is through with them. In many churches the service ends by the pastor pronouncing blessing on the congregation after which they have benediction.

Irreverence to Gods presence can be a sin. It's not about the pastor, it could have been when someone is praying,altar call ,healing hour etc. a christian must be sensitive to the holygjost when he is in operation . How can a man of Gid be teaching you and you just walk out?

Technically it's not a sin . There could have been a reason to leave a church during service ,maybe for nature call, emergency ( for doctores , police etc) at such time ,such individual you politely tell the ushers ,and he can exit reverently. There is order in the church. He is a Gid of order.

[i]1 Corinthians 14:33[/i
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

22 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by mumumugu(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2013
Is it a sin to leave class before lecturer/teacher finishes teaching

is it sin to leave meeting with boss when meetin isnt over

is it sin to walk out when ur dad is talking to you

26 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 25, 2013
mumumugu: Is it a sin to leave class before lecturer/teacher finishes teaching

is it sin to leave meeting with boss when meetin isnt over

is it sin to walk out when ur dad is talking to you

Is the PASTOR a servant or a master ?

16 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by PastorKun(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2013
dotna: is it a sin to leave Church before the pastor exit? A lady told me dis morning that she went to a Church program last sunday at stadium in surulere and d Pastor said it is a sin to go out before the Pastor leaves.

The pastor that said that must have been high on weed or something.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by PastorKun(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2013
Joagbaje: It's irreverentce to God when someone walks out of a church during service. Every church has structure according o the leading of the spirit there. Some people do that a lot . A service is not over until God is through with them. In many churches the service ends by the pastor pronouncing blessing on the congregation after which they have benediction.

Irreverence to Gods presence can be a sin. It's not about the pastor, it could have been when someone is praying,altar call ,healing hour etc. a christian must be sensitive to the holygjost when he is in operation . How can a man of Gid be teaching you and you just walk out?

Technically it's not a sin . There could have been a reason to leave a church during service ,maybe for nature call, emergency ( for doctores , police etc) at such time ,such individual you politely tell the ushers ,and he can exit reverently. There is order in the church. He is a Gid of order.

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

What a load of crap

18 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by albacete(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2013
maybe yes, maybe no undecided undecided
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by bigx(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2013
huh?
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by MadCow1: 12:55pm On May 26, 2013
Na wah o!

See question na.
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 26, 2013
if the service too tey or shit or even hunger dey flash me.

Nna mehn, na till next week Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by MadCow1: 12:58pm On May 26, 2013
Joagbaje: It's irreverentce to God when someone walks out of a church during service. Every church has structure according o the leading of the spirit there. Some people do that a lot . A service is not over until God is through with them. In many churches the service ends by the pastor pronouncing blessing on the congregation after which they have benediction.

Na wah o! So you are also a Mad Cow like me, yet you no wan identify with your guy. angry

'Mark 2:27 Man was not made for the Sabbath, but the Sabbath for Man.'

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by obi2012: 12:59pm On May 26, 2013
pastor no be human being? you guys need to stop this your pastor worshipping o

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by 190: 12:59pm On May 26, 2013
yes its a sin to go to church on an empty stomach angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2013
The Pastor can't just say it's a sin. There must be a reason. I ll type my opinion If the Op can explain more.
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2013
Is not a sin but it depends on one's moral, for example when ever the message is going on I don't like to go out or leave my seat for anything, is just my princples but I can leave the church anytime either before the message starts or immediately the message ends
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by achi4u(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2013
but it is over sin for a pastor to over preach beyoung his stipulated time.

THANK GOD AM A CATHOLIC

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by vb0mb(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2013
I am guilty of this today.
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by bigiyaro(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2013
Its not.
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Caracta(f): 1:12pm On May 26, 2013
It is not about the pastor. Ask yourself if it is right to leave the presence of God before the close of service?

Your pastor is not God. God's approval is all you need. Some people fear and respect their pastors more than God. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by daviide: 1:14pm On May 26, 2013
undecided undecided its not tho' some naïve people may see it as disrespect in their part ..
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 26, 2013
This is a funny question. It's not a sin but it is always good to stay till the end of the mass to receive the final blessing from God.
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by sunkoye: 1:15pm On May 26, 2013
If u feel blessed and OK pls leave.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by yertyr(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2013
When you see that which is right and doeth it not, it is ... (I'll let u complete that)
because God is not visible, u play in his presence. Try leaving ur place of work before closing hours or walk out of a very important meeting at the office or you cud take to foot absent words while the lecturer is in class. Think... The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. I'm a catholic and in my church, you exit after the reverend leaves.
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by vowiski(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2013
You can stay and help your Pastor carry his books and clean his shoes before entering his convoy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by ashollybaby1: 1:19pm On May 26, 2013
dats bullcrap!its not even a sin if u miss a couple of sumdays
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by Krasid(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2013
As long as you have gotten the message,you can leave before the pastor.
Re: Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? by dedons: 1:20pm On May 26, 2013
Why should you leave the church when u never pay your offering

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.