Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

12stinep's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12stinep's Profile / 12stinep's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by 12stinep(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
So, that's how today ended after all the fight and anxiety.

Lesson: Good things come to those who wait.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians by 12stinep(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Does he even understand what is National unity? He is just spitting words the cabal fed him with. We were totally scammed. Once bitten twice shy.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Weakness Do You Plan Overcoming In 2019? by 12stinep(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2019
Returning Buhari back to Daura
Romance / Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by 12stinep(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Bros e do, chai.
samysmoothfresh:
" Guy: i treat you better than any guy you've ever met sad.

dumb bîtch:
i know and i love you for that. you are the best guy i have ever got involved with "

this right here is the reason i rejoice and pop champagne whenever i hear of or read stories of some ladies who were heartbroken and mercilessly used and dumped

how can you as a human being who supposedly has sense, be in a relationship with "the best guy" and still decide to leave him (esp cos of petty issues) undecided

later when you meet a demon sent by your ancestors to teach you a lesson, you start screaming "men are scum!"

that is how that idiot i left my bad ways for and adored said i was the best guy she ever dated but still left me only to come crying to me 3 months later that some men are scum

men are scum kill all of you there!!

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

unintelligent dick suckers!!

shameless môtherfuckers!!
Family / Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by 12stinep(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Only a foolish woman would see this as a problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by 12stinep(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2013
iamdsam: Nor mind this OJB. The guy na wash. He wan use all the money for the world take treat himself. Why didn't he save in his rainy days
Can u shut up plz?Which rainin dayz are u talkin abt? Back in d dayz,artistes hardly pay for studio time,it was more of ''I will help u,u hav d talent'' from producers.its only natural dat after they hit it big,these artistes remember their roots.But today,wat do we hav?Every artiste wants to flex,cruise,Bleep around,leaving out those who were essential or are essential in their career
Music/Radio / Re: Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs That Excited Us In 2013 by 12stinep(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2013
tweetobyte: Who is Orezi? Skelewu should be on that list
D guy who sang rihanna
Romance / Re: The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding by 12stinep(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Phillfree: My wedding's just a couple of days from now and i have not been able to call out for the past four days now. I don't see any reason while MTN should be unable to resolve the issue after a lot of complaints. This is when i need communication must, The devil has chosen MTN to jeopardize my efforts of getting married to this God fearing lady.
sily sense on display
Romance / Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by 12stinep(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sicozone: Someone please tell me this is End Time Things....
we nor go tell u

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do Men Like Sex by 12stinep(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
andyanders:

Listen, how can sane man be sleeping with another man or minor? That is why I said that that man must be possessed to now be sleeping with another man.
Sex should only be between a man and a woman and not the other way round and if a man get himself involved with a canal knowledge of another man, then such a man is a madman and only demons control such men.
plz stick wit d topic at hand
Celebrities / Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by 12stinep(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Indifferent: Whats new? No be 2baba?
Afar u?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.