Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (45186 Views)

M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by iamdsam: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2013
IamDebola: TITLE - OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims!

Abeg na where D'banj claim sai e give anything in the first place? Shey na for newspaper or na for Tv?

Firstly D'banj never said he gave you anything.
Secondly, You don't really need to let us know who give and who didn't.
Thirdly, Why are you pinpointing D'banj alone? He snatched your wife?
Fourthly, It wasn't written in Dbanj's destiny to donate to you by force.
Fifthly, What happened to the money other people gave you? Or why e be sai na D'banj money dey give u sleepless night.
Lastly, I've been hearing OJB since I was very young, Why didn't you save enough money during the raining days?
And there is rumor out there, saying that you can drink anything, even urine.. They even said all these things wey u dey drink dey among the things wey give u kidney problem, shey na true?
Now Playing Don't Tell Me Nonsense.
Nor mind this OJB. The guy na wash. He wan use all the money for the world take treat himself. Why didn't he save in his rainy days
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by ehixking(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2013

Abeg na where D'banj claim sai e give anything in the first place? Shey na for newspaper or na for Tv?

Fifthly, What happened to the money other people gave you? Or why e be sai na D'banj money dey give u sleepless night.
Lastly, I've been hearing OJB since I was very young, Why didn't you save enough money during the raining days?
And there is rumor out there, saying that you can drink anything, even urine.. They even said all these things wey u dey drink dey among the things wey give u kidney problem, shey na true?
D'Bang Na goat shebi na him get moni pass...why he no fit give am money no forget say he d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shine now him own tiime go soon come...
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by frankdudus(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2013
googlepikin: they should leave dbanj alone o, cos his career go soon end. The odee just dey sing rubbish now adays. Tithe you na pay , ordinary donation you no do. Na to sew dollar suit. He should better go and ask Baba fryo how far. so many Nigerian musicians life span is 15years and that's it. You can't be 40+ and be singing sex mama and your waist
Wic kind Bad belle u be if him career no die go kill lam nw!!! Odet, na only dbanj no donate?? abi na by force... Idiot if u no Knw na dat rubbish wey him dey sing get him to dat place ...... U better learn hw to appreciate ur Own..... F***kn asscock
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Zer0]D'banj never
claimed go have donated,

Oga,,,i hail thee
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by tonychristopher: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2013
naijainfogalery: The truth is most naija celebrities are vain. Afterall we all give beggars money every day do we take pics?LOL

that s whether are called celebrities. by those celebrating their stupidity
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by shizzle11(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2013
stevejoy: Well spoken jare but pls..correct ur statement on yoruba tout thing ..I am also a yoruba and we r not touts..
It wasn't a general statement, that gave the need for the "some" in my comment

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by babyboy3(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2013
tellwisdom: We made that boi who he is, even with his crap songs, yet he couldn't give a helping hand to the needy. He say em name na Banga lee...Mumu pikin, wey no know where dey pain am sad

Do you know how many people needs a kidney in Nigeria, OBJ jumped to the top of the donor list because of his celebrity status, Dbanj has his own charity because he doesn't donate to OJB doesn't mean he doesn't help the need. In the Book of Matthew did say when you give, dont make noise about it. People used this as a publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by babyboy3(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2013
ehixking:
D'Bang Na goat shebi na him get moni pass...why he no fit give am money no forget say he d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shine now him own tiime go soon come...

You are a sad person!
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Soso990240(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2013
leavestory: oh I see the same okayafrica tv that said that spread the false news that vector is dating chidinma!!!I don't trust their news a bit.
it was an interview wit Dbanj himself.don't u knw what an interview is? Huh?
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Pain(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Enough of this. At least he has set the records straight. You can all move on with your own lives and dont forget : "Drink Responsibly & Wisely" Too much Alomo Bitters will lead to a Bitter End
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by whizpet: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2013
that was very bad on dbanj, until i saw this post on other pages i dont belief..... wel @bangaleeee na wah oo
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Omadachi(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2013
The most funny thing is that some people gave bounced cheques.Naija na wa oh.I hail una.Thank God his ok and well.Life continues.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by mbulela: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Sagamite:

Who is the cretin to publicly challenge people individually for not giving him money?

Are you on drugs?

Dbanj owes him money?

Some of you think freedom of speech gives you a right to give moronic opinions?
Imagine the lad insulting us by calling us Danni fans?
Me,Dbanj fan? God forbid.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by gilbertanochili: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2013
honestly I don't know why ojb is still worried about who gave and who did not give money. he should be happy and satisfied that he has gotten the money and has done the surgery. except if there is something else behind this complain and annoyance that we don't know about.

is their a personal interest in it?
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by 12stinep(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2013
iamdsam: Nor mind this OJB. The guy na wash. He wan use all the money for the world take treat himself. Why didn't he save in his rainy days
Can u shut up plz?Which rainin dayz are u talkin abt? Back in d dayz,artistes hardly pay for studio time,it was more of ''I will help u,u hav d talent'' from producers.its only natural dat after they hit it big,these artistes remember their roots.But today,wat do we hav?Every artiste wants to flex,cruise,Bleep around,leaving out those who were essential or are essential in their career
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Sheenor: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2013
naijainfogalery: The truth is most naija celebrities are vain. Afterall we all give beggars money every day do we take pics?LOL
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Howmanage: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Ashmark:

Veteran music producer OJB Jezreel openly calls Kokomaster Dbanj out in a recent post-surgery interview with Inspiration FM's Gloria Maduka.

In this interview he talked about the controversy surrounding his donations and revealed celebs used it as competition........,

"The shocking ones are not even the bounced cheques. It's the ones that when they are coming to meet you in the house to give you money, they come with a whole camera crew. Then they will say I'm donating one million naira to you and the cameras start recording and maybe the guy's tape stops, and he says let's take that again (Laughs).

"There were people in my dialysis that I gave N100k each to pay for their dialysis, we didn't publicise it, we didn't take photos with them, because I felt that was unnecessary."

Watch the videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_IOa-fVgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPstAX2hF0w

For More Entertainment News Update & General, Visit www.ashmarkexclusive..com
What an ungrateful wretch! Wasn't he the one that the wife donated a kidney for? Not even one word about her
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by captainbaroni(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2013

OJB Just tank d Almighty ƒøЯ ur life
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Tafidah(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2013

Na d biggest fool of life na him u be... Wen u have helped someone in ur life and he is in a bigger position dan u, and d time comes dat u actually need his hlp, nd he doesn't deliver, dat wen u knw hw it feel, foolish pikin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Paulpenny(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
ojb na craze dey worry
no just carry ur carry ur weyerey come my aDe'BANJi side o
if u no want make ogun hammer u
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Soso990240: it was an interview wit Dbanj himself.don't u knw what an interview is? Huh?
for exampe look at the topic,it was the video of the interview and we all saw it and heard it with our own ears,I searched everywhere on youtube I did not see any interview where dbanj said that he signed don jazzy to his label,don't try to paint dbanj bad with false news,dbanj never said anything like that,the only thing dbanj said was that him and don jazzy co-founded mohits!!!post the video link of the interview where u claim dbanj said so or it never happened
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2013
stevejoy: That definitely not my point.He did not show up at all throughout ojb's donations (according to ojb)so he is not but the issue is the 7m rumor and his unfriendly gesture in which he is showing because its not too late.
I understand ur point,but see don't let us judge what we do not know,have we heard about dbanj part of the story for us to now conclude?let's hear dbanj part of the story first,its very wrong to judge a situation between two people just by hearing from only one of the person involved,we should hear dbanj side of the story too!!!!instead of ojb to even thank his great wife that donated kidney to him even when he betrayed her love and trust by marrying two wives after her she still stayed by his side when he was having challenges,he might have thank her close-doors but making it public would be better and show a lot of appreciation instead of him talking about those people that donated or not,!!!!,the question you should ask urself is what about other ojb best friends that did not help him even when they are very rich,I know three different rich music stars that did not help him according to what ojb said,so why is he shouting only dbanj,he should others name too if he really has no other intention.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by megastu(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2013
@OJB, if you ever get to read this, please let it rest. You dont know me and i didnt really know you but i sent money to your account. Just thank God for life.

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by IfyAwazie(f): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
IamDebola:

I no too like Baba Ijebu... u no get Baba Ijesha?
Weyrey, u bera goan get a life.. Your mate dey there hustle day & night.. u dey here dey advertize Baba Ijebu for Nairaland.. End Time Things!
i laf, water comot 4 my eye
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by LBT: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
googlepikin: they should leave dbanj alone o, cos his career go soon end. The odee just dey sing rubbish now adays. Tithe you na pay , ordinary donation you no do. Na to sew dollar suit. He should better go and ask Baba fryo how far. so many Nigerian musicians life span is 15years and that's it. You can't be 40+ and be singing sex mama and your waist
Don't know why capital MUMU keep hating on D'banj? Someone busy making serious money even outside show biz; he is investing heavily in different areas of the economy which in some few years time will increase his worth 3 fold if not more. I will rather work hard to make more money than hate on anybody because hating don't add anything to anyone but takes away from you. SMH
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by LBT: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
My thought is that OJB is in the industry & he knows those that are really rich amongst them rather than some forbes coming up with what ain't that real: I know it hurt knowing you gat someone close who can afford all you expenses without the world hearing that you need help but that person ain't doing nothing to help out, that's the pain OJB is having. He knows D'banj is a super rich musician amongst them but the guy didn't help out when he needed his help. My prayer is that OJB and his wife who donated her kidney will live long and likewise D'banj but my advice is that D'banj should try as much as he can to support his friends in any way he could but that do not mean he should be wasteful because money is a visitor and when treated well it will stay with you and your generations from generation to generation but if not treated right! It may as well leave you and your generations for a very long time. My final word for OJB is that he should take heart and just concentrate on his life and family.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by LadyH(f): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
leavestory: that will be better grin
no doubts! lol
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by wisemikky(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
@OJB, am really disappointed @ you for mentioning D'banj's name even when you intermittently kept saying you wouldn't mention any name during the interview.

It's not your right that someone MUST give you money during your time of need. All the while you have been partying and drinking the small husstle you have been making, who you give ur own.
You are well now, just Shut up and stop whinning like a sissy. Thank God for your life and move on- ode!
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nazcoj(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Na person wey alive dey talk sha

Smh
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by OmoUSH(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
leavestory: I understand ur point,but see don't let us judge what we do not know,have we heard about dbanj part of the story for us to now conclude?let's hear dbanj part of the story first,its very wrong to judge a situation between two people just by hearing from only one of the person involved,we should hear dbanj side of the story too!!!!instead of ojb to even thank his great wife that donated kidney to him even when he betrayed her love and trust by marrying two wives after her she still stayed by his side when he was having challenges,he might have thank her close-doors but making it public would be more response and shows a lot of appreciation instead of him talking about those people that donated or not,!!!!,the question you should ask urself is what about other ojb best friends that did not help him even when they are very rich,I know three different rich music stars that did not help him according to what ojb said,so why is he shouting only dbanj,he should others name too if he really has no other intention.
i love u @leavestory
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Book ur space.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by babs84(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
This should not be an argument please... One Nigeria is what we should be preaching.God bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Davido's Epic Reply To Fan Who Told Him Not To Get Involved In Politics / Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos / Burna Boy Performs At Club 65 London At His Birthday Party(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.