Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68422 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
I personally do not think anything is wrong with abortion if a professional is in charge.

The reason I'm suggesting abortion is

1) You've done it b4, so saying you struggling with the moralities of abortion is hypocritical.

2) The birth of that child will always remind you of a dark past, especially in a society that is very unforgiving to incest.

Or

You have the baby and give him/her for adoption if you think you won't be able to cope with the stigma of raising the baby.

If you eventually decide to abort this time, please stay away from your cousin for good.

P.S.... To those vigorously against her circumstances, some cultures in Asia do marry their cousin. I however do not think it's medically advisable to do so.

Like someone earlier said, she isn't the first person and she wont be the last. Life must go on.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by herexellency(f): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
uwa nmebi...honestly,u & ur cousin need serious deliveranc.. Datz All
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Adedayo516(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Almost got involved, Almost!!!.....lust is a very dangerous disease, it moves through the veins faster than blood.....
God Help You, that's all I can say.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Kesmakveli(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
D Mess has already been done, my candid advise to u- Reveal ur present predicament to ur families, confess to God and start a new life. Tomorrow never dies, u still have hope in life. Cheers and God bless.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
I wonder the fate of the child, after discovering that He/She is a product of two H.orny cousins, after eliminating two others.

Wonders shall never end indeed.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by otunba5050(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Eh yeah,u beta go nd tell ur parents cus if anything happen to u during d abortion,d guy wil denied u.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by winteriscoming: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Don't abort. apart from it physically harming you it can also harm you psychologically. quit while you're ahead.

ps: all of you crying about incest, you do know that Queen Elizabeth is married to her cousin right? Granted it's distant but I don't remember the op saying it was her first cousin

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by joyidarauko: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
I was pregnant for my cousins too my dear iif not for God I would have pass away I took drug to terminate de pregnancy but didn't work till I had to meet a good Dr. To get the zygote of , since den I can never have sex with any boy apart from my bf , cus if am pregnant again I will never Abort it my dear you just have to live your cousin and av a man dat has responsibility and for de pregnancy , remember it a disgrace to yur family you no people do mistakes in life , please follow yur mind and pray for directions and seek good people advice too take care
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Legendbaba1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
is very easy just tell ur parent dat u dont knw d farther off d baby dats all
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Sermwell(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
My dear just pray 4 God's 4giveness and guidiance! I almost found myself in ur situation at a time in my life! I allowed my 19yr old couzin 2 live wit me due 2 d accomodation problem she had! One tin led 2 d oda and we began handling ourselves at nite;infact we almost had sex cuz she was alwayz beging me 2 make luv 2 her since no one will knw about it but I refused; I had 2 pray 2 God 4 4giveness and guidiance; sumhow I was able 2 move her out and became free
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by 12stinep(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sicozone: Someone please tell me this is End Time Things....
we nor go tell u

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Sermwell(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
joyidarauko: I was pregnant for my cousins too my dear iif not for God I would have pass away I took drug to terminate de pregnancy but didn't work till I had to meet a good Dr. To get the zygote of , since den I can never have sex with any boy apart from my bf , cus if am pregnant again I will never Abort it my dear you just have to live your cousin and av a man dat has responsibility and for de pregnancy , remember it a disgrace to yur family you no people do mistakes in life , please follow yur mind and pray for directions and seek good people advice too take care
my dear tank God u have moved on! Dis mistakes exist its just dat sum peeps jxt cum here 2 pretend wen they even commit worse sins; my own experience wit my cuzin was a very funny one; we did everytin but sex: it was God dat saved me;
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
kzokul: Both of u must b possessed by evil spirit..infact both of u are possessed by a very bad spirit........ Tufiakwa.... ARU
. U want 2tel me dat u dnt sin atall. Ur type can even be worse
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Lilaex: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
hey.!!! Com on guys Muslims marry their cousins..! So wat ar u saying.! The oly fin is d sex B4 marriage nd abortions.. Dat ar bad..! So surv it up!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by PearlyJay(f): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
My dear Op, Abortion remains a heartless murder except in few medical cases whereby the life of the mother is in danger if she goes ahead with the pregnancy. its time for you to talk to your family, confess your sins and turn around and seek Jesus because only him can deliver you from your situation. What do you think will happen to your soul if you die through abortion? You know the answer. You will have to atone for the murder of your two innocent babies ! Good luck and may God be with you

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Wuse: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Just get marry
He is just ur cousin,if u are muslims it is allowed for u to get marrird
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by BenGlobal1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
U didn't asked for our advice before u had sex with him now u want people to advice u ko,na u try pass,just don't let d child pay for ur mistake

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by sotum2: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please your solution is in this thread please open and read

https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-poverty-barrenness-spirtually/16
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by LausDeo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
dekins: How do I believe this?Could it be a joke or something?Even if the first one was a mistake,the second one was a remix of the first mistake how then will you call the third one?
You can't and shouldn't escape serious deliverance.
sequel
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tundebj(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ah, u've made a great mistake bt God can see u tru, if u get dis mesage. Pray by d side of ur bed. Ask Jesus to help u tru d situation. Then cal ur mom or any female u no is very close to her. Dnt tel ha d whole story until u meet ha. Both of u or d person sud frst open d can to ur mum. Meet ur mum and ask for forgiveness, by all means dnt abort. While ur mum handles d rest, just hold on to God, tins wl sort themself out. Dia wl b shame bt u can mov out of dat environ 4 a while. It is wel my dear. U can pm me. We all at one time or d oda hav made our own shar of realy bad mistakes, u ar nt d only 1

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Tamitee(f): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ are a good girl,infact U̶̲̥̅̊ made yur family proud,no need for Engagement spendings,ile na lo wa...Stupid gel,shebi e stl d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ swit U̶̲̥̅̊...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by bebechuks: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
U don kolo mental now. M so ashamed of u. D bible said flee from fornication, y u no run commot since? Don't worry till whn u no get womb again, den u will knw d value of wot u spoilt. Rubbish!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abort ,you may die and go to hell
Have the baby,it could be an imb.ecile
Choose one

If you survive it please go to the gateman in the school to be serviced from now on
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by entaye(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello girl, U̶̲̥̅̊ ve made a serious mistake in D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ site of God so pls call up ur cousin n both of U̶̲̥̅̊ should seek forgiveness in D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ site of ur parents n also God. As Ƒ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊Я the pregnancy, in D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ name that Iڪ above all names, DO NOT ABORT. I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ can ve a glance of wat happens wen a lady Iڪ aborting...... I just wish U̶̲̥̅̊ can watch D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ video of how it goes. U̶̲̥̅̊ will be like OMG pls have mercy on me. Be wise n don't waste ur life.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by sylve11: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
not trying to be tribalistic, but to be honest stuffs like this is so common in the eastern part of this country. coz phucccking each other. smh. cool
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by lumeneng22: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abormination of the highest degree. So if u survive this abortion, one unfortunate man go cam put u for house abi?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by alameenLM(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
oladapolif: u don mahd abi?
tbh i couldn't stop laughing @ ur comment....inch perfect
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tonididdy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
silverdam:

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/10/must-read-im-pregnant-for-my-cousin-again-after-2-abortions/[/url]
you are scared to die because you know u'll be going straight to HELL when u do

my 2cents advice: mix henessey and codine
drink so u go piss the FOETUS
throw-way........BEACH
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Finestlex(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote autsilverdam]

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/10/must-read-im-pregnant-for-my-cousin-again-after-2-abortions/[/url][/quote] he without sin should cast the first stone... se.x outside the umbrella of marriage is a sin. We all are in no way near to perfection. Digging it with a blood~related folk is something else entirely.. I ain't condemning you. The deed has already been done. Abortion is not the right thing honey. Go to your pastor or reverend and confess.Go through the humiliation and hatred once but always remember that only God forgives and cleanses. Take a step forward by doing the right thing. Very best
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by elyjay: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Na bad thin dey sweet u..If you remove it you are a murderer. The fetus is entitled to its own life so let it live or else you may regret it. If u live this one u will not do another but if u remove it the cycle continues
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by nattyGENT: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] una dey reason for nyash? Na cousin ting abi na dey abortion make una sound like una HOLY PASS JESUS sef. The holy Bible says "none is righteous, if any of you hasn't commit any sin let him cast a stone on her, nobody knows the heart of God..." read your Bible & watch your gutters.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by monaug5: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Broke ass guys soon be using infiniteworkers to make money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.