Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son (35536 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 23, 2013
Brand_new: He found exactly what he's looking for. cool

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
DONT START NUTHING
AINT GON' BE NUTHING
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
What kind of women is that ? angry
Molesting a kid so young, and the son of her man...
Shame on her !!

*putting camera in my house*
wink
which kind molesting?Its like u dnt knw guys o.
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by sylve11: 5:33pm On May 23, 2013
yuzedo: I can neverrrrrrr belief dis grate lie untill I see d vidoe. angry MOD.. Vidoe Link plisssss!!! **bring out vaseline** tongue tongue

u too like pi-le self. cool
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Abbey2sam(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2013
Clit_Dah_Cunt: The boy was in no way in danger or in harm's way.
Lucky bast@rd.

That guy is very luck........
Some pple call enjoyment molesting........

lucky b@stard
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Sanboy25: 5:35pm On May 23, 2013
Emmadani: which kind molesting?Its like u dnt knw guys o.

I want to believe that all guys are not the same, so I'm unprejudiced... cheesy
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by AbuMikey(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2013
I ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ like make friend with dat woman Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by femiero: 5:38pm On May 23, 2013
maclatunji: Man Puts Cameras in House to Find Ghosts, but Instead, Catches Girlfriend Sleeping with His Son

The 28-year old woman was booked and pleaded guilty to five counts of inter-course with a minor.

n/

Sare wa gba, ko gbeni wa..
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 23, 2013
The boy has no respect for his dad. Such a shame
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

I want to believe that all guys are not the same, so I'm unprejudiced... cheesy
nne,dnt alow anyguy deceive u,we are almost dsame,thats y we wil always chea.....T.Sorry guys o.
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Reachyrich(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2013
That serve's her right.
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Toks2008(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
Shame on her !!

wink
not again. Im damn tired of stocries like this
It is no longer news that 99.9% of females are cheats so just hope that uour gf or wife is not doing theirown with someone you know.
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by kzokul(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2013
Ghostcatcher.....u don c d tin wey u dey find ba.......KIZO
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by HoleDigga(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2013
How i wish am that mumu boy...i will suck honey hole forget her age smiley
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 23, 2013
Kaaaai! This is totally pathetic, annoying and barbaric.
Wonder shall never end.
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by jidewin(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2013
Hmmm...imagine if in this scenario,it was the man caught have..'Ahem' with the girlfriends son...would the judge accept.."HE didn't know she's not of consenting age and bla bla bla"?...by now they would label him,RAPIST,Molester all sorts....Men are in trouble.
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by badmeat(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2013
Hmm,16 yrs and the Lawyer dem dey vex for the bobo!smiley,wetin me wey our house girl straff when I be 13 nko,abegii,
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Iaz93: 6:58pm On May 23, 2013
Koolking:

Do'y really think the boy made the first move on his step-mom when the whole affair started? Methinks, he was seduced from onset, before he uped his game and harmonised. My verdict still stands, the woman is to blame.
That's for you oh. Infact, both of them are to be blamed. Fornidultery!
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 23, 2013
Brand_new: He found exactly what he's looking for. cool

Activating... GHOST MODE

1 Like

Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by tallceejay(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2013
undecided undecidedNext thread!
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by profchika: 7:49pm On May 23, 2013
ghost found, case closed qed
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by profchika: 7:51pm On May 23, 2013
Iaz93: That's for you oh. Infact, both of them are to be blamed. Fornidultery!
how is it fornidultery, methinks is forniforni cz d thread said galfrend nt wife nt even fiancee. Aw about dat
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2013
yuzedo: I can neverrrrrrr belief dis grate lie untill I see d vidoe. angry MOD.. Vidoe Link plisssss!!! **bring out vaseline** tongue tongue

grin grin...bros one day i,ll bribe una house help to mix that your vaseline with chilli sauce and aboniki..

After that you,ll never ever go near vaseline again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by everyday: 8:24pm On May 23, 2013
Na wah ooooo
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by macrosa(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2013
Wonders shall never end. But the boy is old enough to know what to accept and reject. Maybe he enjoys the lady's fucking style. Bad boy!!!
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Rosemary19(f): 9:15pm On May 23, 2013
What a world.
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by RaindropGCFR(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2013
Mad Cow

I am proud of the boy!

lolz! must u admit it
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Iaz93: 1:09am On May 24, 2013
profchika: how is it fornidultery, methinks is forniforni cz d thread said galfrend nt wife nt even fiancee. Aw about dat
yea yea! Heavy fornication. You're right. #smiles#
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by Bequx(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2013
He was lookin for a ghost but instead he found sometin on Ghost mood! Lolz
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by ayoaces: 10:19am On May 24, 2013
nairalanders wan take laff kill me...the comments are just too hilarious grin
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by smoothlips(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2013
Sanboy25:
Shame on her !!

wink
make we hear word........16years don reach to do naaah!
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by dowjones(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2013
Nigerians are cursed hypocrites. Imagine some people here sayin "what do women gain in this". A 16 year old australian teen is bigger than a 20 year old nigerian adult and they're sexually active at that age. Stewpid learners! You better go watch NTA or some local channel that fits ur mentality
Re: Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son by vlove1: 11:57am On May 24, 2013
freecocoa: No be today na, its been happen tey tey.

I just wonder what these women gain from such acts.

ABEG STOP ALL DIS ANGELIC TALKS.

WHEN DID U GET DISVIRGINED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.