Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka (35405 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ZUBY77(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

846 Likes 84 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by doggedfighter(f): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Welcome ,son !

Thou art a true son of a wise father.

May your days be great.

And may your life be easy !

Peter Obi Akpaka is a worthy name .

616 Likes 39 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Officialgarri: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king

144 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by vincijr(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
A wind of hope is indeed blowing!

May he live long to witness a better and new Nigeria.

More blessings pon you and your family sir

PO for President

293 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Massiveglory: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations .
You have given your son a very good name. Your son will grow to be a man of impeccable character.
One who his enemies will search and search , but will see nothing to bring him down.

If you want to have a child with a contentious or false record of name, age, background, school, and so on , feel free to call him the bourdillion man..... ( you know who)

287 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congrats on the arrival of your son.

Good choice of name too. Anything but kayperry or BAT is fine for a child you want to grow in wisdom and poise.

I wish the newborn the best in life.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by AfolayanBig(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congrats sir
seun
lalasticlala
oam4j
ratello

front page material

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Unzerious: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mark this post... When your Pikin don grow, e go vex for this Name wey you give am...

I Hope this is clout chasing sha!

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congrats zuby

17 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by prophetwis: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ZUBY77(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:
Mark this post... When your Pikin don grow, e go vex for this Name wey you give am...

Are you angry over the name your parents gave you?

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by madridguy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations to you and your family..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
I looked at the picture again.

Peter Obi is chubby o.

How many kg did he weigh at birth?

Quite obvious his mum wasn’t eating only agbado and dodo. See his cheeks.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ZUBY77(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:
I looked at the picture again.

Peter Obi is chubby o.

How many kg did he weigh at birth?

Quite obvious his mum wasn’t eating only agbado and dodo. See his cheeks.

Kid bounced out at 5kg.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ZUBY77(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
madridguy:
Congratulations to you and your family..

Thanks Guy.

11 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

Kid bounced out at 5kg.

Ah!!! Chineke!

I hope he didn’t bounce out from down below.

Are you huge? This one is genetic o!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by vilight(f): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
@pocahontas
Is it possible to crush on someone you havent met before? Cos that's what is happening to me right now.
Just to let u know u inspire me. I want to know more about you and at the same time, i really don't. I love your strength and determination and i just love everything about you. I just want to let you know that.
Please, hope i am not crossing borders.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations, OP. He's so cute.

7 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Mindlog: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations!

You have got a chubby kid, he is "busy" sleeping. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Richy4(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
Congratulations OP...I like Peter Obi as well... But this is the best time I wish kids can speak their mind over choice of names...
Put Obi as his middle name if u must.. Give him a reasonable name please and not because of politics..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Karleb(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
I know 2 Goodluck as a result of GEJ. grin

I'm sure a lot of Buharis are still growing up in the north

Congratulations

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Mindlog: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Richy4:
smiley smiley smiley
Congratulations OP...I like Peter Obi as well... But this is the best time I wish kids can speak their mind over choice of names...
Put Obi as his middle name if u must.. Give him a reasonable name please and not because of politics..

People name their kids even for reasons that may came off as absurd to us. I met a Kenyan man whose first name is Obierika and that piqued my interest as that is an Igbo name and I asked him if any of his parents had Nigerian roots, he replied no, said his father named him Obierika, after a character in Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart, his father read in secondary school back in the 70s. cheesy

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by MrBachelor: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
He will grow into a great man. And he will see a Nigeria that is better than the one we have seen.

When he learns about Nigeria's history, he will be overjoyed to learn that the man he is named after is the father of modern Nigeria.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Unzerious: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

Are you angry over the name your parents gave you?

I'm not gonna name your Kid for you undecided

Just take one and not all the Names, you Never see Namesakes Share the same Destiny.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by MrBachelor: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:

And what are your reasons?

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ZUBY77(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:

I'm not gonna name your Kid for you undecided

Just take one and not all the Names, you Never see Namesakes Share the same Destiny.

Not about Destiny.

My middle name is Obi.

15 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Freelane33(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king
And
Casava and agbado
( cassavagbado) grin
Eyan oluomo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Freelane33(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.
Welcome to the world prince
May this world offer you the best it can
And you’ll grow old and be successful
Amen

20 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations. Cute and chubby boy

6 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by paschal47(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

Congratulations Zuby Nwanne. He'll live long and achieve great things

14 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by shortIGBOman: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

Why you go carry names like Peter Obi give your Child, when you know say Peter Obi don win award of the worst LIAR? Peter Obi wey LIE pass Devil. That was how some People named their kids after Buhari before 2015 election. But when Buhari come fvck up, they now regret their actionsgrin cheesy grin

Anyways, Congratulations on the arrival of your Son.

9 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ZUBY77(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
paschal47:

Congratulations Zuby Nwanne. He'll live long and achieve great things

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.