Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation (1766 Views)

I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier / # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? / Count Down To The Actualisation Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by belovedaja(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2013
GEJ just predicted Biafra actualisation at the burial of Prof. Achebe and was supported by gov peter obi. Since Achebe wrote there was a country that Achebe jnr will write there is a country.
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2013
Where is the video?
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 23, 2013
lol show us the video

lies lies lies
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On May 23, 2013
belovedaja: GEJ just predicted Biafra actualisation at the burial of Prof. Achebe and was supported by gov peter obi. Since Achebe wrote there was a country that Achebe jnr will write there is a country.
All na wash shocked shocked
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by okosodo: 3:23pm On May 23, 2013
Before nko? We in edo will gladly follow them
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by T9ksy(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2013
@ op. Abegi, hurry up and actualise Biafra jo! Can't wait to hear everyone bearing his/her papa's

name, ojare!!
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by belovedaja(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2013
mikeansy: lol show us the video

lies lies lies
it not lies, i heard it over the radio in treasure fm. I advise you to look for the full text of the speech he delivered in ogidi during Achebe's burial ceremony.
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by Willy7(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2013
And so?What is the fuss about that?Who doesnt want to be in a Nation,wheather Nigeria,biafra or Odua republic where there is peace,harmony,justice,equity and transperency?He maybe refering to a new Nigeria,but if otherwise,i dont see anything wrong still.Afterall everyone except some few elites from the north gaining from the contraption and the south west (like an abused wife suffering in silence) is tired of this unholy marriage and wants out.So i say,GEJ is on point in the speech credited to him.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by Yeske2(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2013
Space booked.
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by duke4ever: 8:35pm On May 23, 2013
senseless talk though sensible if true
Re: GEJ Predicts Biafra Actualisation by launique: 9:11pm On May 23, 2013
Achebe, father of modern african literature. Goodbye sir! I hope Nigerians are able to read between the lines

(1) (Reply)

Volunteers For Gen. Buhari Presidency Change 2015 / How Can One Distinguish Armed Robbers From Police? Pix / Bill Gates Wants 'vaccines To Reduce Population'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.