Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier (2268 Views)

Possible Timelines For The Biafra Actualisation / “I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored / "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by ukomko: 6:40am On Apr 03, 2016
The below write up comes from one of the soldiers that was dismissed from the Nigeria army simply because they are from Old Eastern Region of Nigeria.

Do you know what will happen? we #Nigerdelta we are going to burn all the oil wells and pipe lines, let us know how Nigeria will stand without Biafra.
Let them carry all the whole soldiers in Nigeria and defend pipe lines we must burn it down, I’m ready to sacrifice my life to make sure that things happen. See how they are killing our brothers and sisters, but we have not killed anybody. Their brothers are here living peacefully we can’t hurt them but we must achieve our aim.
Now, we have to go for self defence, because enough is enough! Do you know how many soldiers from Niger delta that Nigeria army dismissed from service? I’m one of them.
This is time for us to fight for our freedom we can’t be one anymore. To get admission in our place is very hard, No light, bad road, No work for youth, many of our youths are schooling in north. You said we are one Nigeria Godforbid:: I trained home and abroad but Nigeria army dismissed me from the Army, do you think I will be happy with Nigeria?

Never… I can’t stop carrying Rifle because I trained with it, even my regulars from North and Yoruba land that Nigeria army dismissed too they are not happy with Nigeria they are ready to do anything: don’t worry the fight is going to be joint fight all the four corner of the Nigeria there will be no peace.
When I was in Nigeria army I can’t save money because of poor salary but now I know my level.
I traveled to Belize ( central America) our people there are praying for Biafra to come so that they will come back home, even my sister don’t allow me to come back to Nigeria again but i said No” I must come back, this is time for us to wake-up and fight for our right.
Top senior men in this country are terrorist, even in the military they are all terrorist.
That’s why if soldiers want to go for an attack the senior officers will call Boko Haram that soldiers are coming to attack them from so place, Boko Haram will now ambush soldiers and kill them.
How do you think Nigeria will grow with this evil art? If Boko Haram attack, military camp soldiers will run away, is not that soldiers can’t fight is because if they die Nigeria army will bury them like they are nobody ( I will not bury my dog the way Nigeria army buries soldiers) and their family will start suffering.

They will immediately frozen the account of the disease that’s the end, nobody will hear from him again: do you think soldiers are fools? They will not die for nothing, very soon soldiers will start blocking road with Rifles because of their salary is not enough.
I’m not ready to come back to Nigeria army anymore because am a BIG BOY. I call my regulars that are still in the service they said that they are tired of the work. I laugh at them* because they are still blind, very soon their eyes will be open: to get Rank in Nigeria army is very hard, some soldiers are 8 years in service no rank.
I will not insult president Buhari yet but am looking at him with one eye. I will only advice him to free Nnamdi Kanu, and let him count how many IPOB member that died because one IPOB member that die is 100 heads from Nigeria so you will see how important my people are to me.
Buhari think nobody can kill him (No impossibility) I don’t talk much but I do what’s in my mind, I trained to kill am going to destroy things some will think am joking or threatening, everybody will feel it when the time comes.

I’m not afraid of death because man die go, woman born another, not everybody will understand what I mean is only the wise men will understand it. I will not go far…

http://biafrasay.com/p/319845/i-will-sacrifice-my-life-for-biafra-actualisation-dismissed

1 Like

Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by ukomko: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Death is death
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by Oche211(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Nd die 4 nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by adenine02: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2016
dont sacrifice only ur life

add d whole of ur family

dr is enough land to bury all of u

biafrod

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by gozmok1(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2016
The zoo must fail fight for your right bro

1 Like

Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by cassidy1996(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2016
what a country.....
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by Bsc(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2016
I wanted to disbelieve the story until I read further...I know someone who escaped from sambisa.. He said it was better for him to become wheel a barrow pusher than go back to fight Boko Haram as a soldier..
He also told me how some soldiers would disappear in the midst of battle, only to return when its time to retreat for the day..he also told me how he held a riffle for 4good months without dropping his gun just for protection incase Boko invades.. Hmmmm hmmm if u have a brother in the military and his among those fighting boko-Haram.. Pray fervently for him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by MosakuAW(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2016
In Fela's voice.....

If you like make you die.... You go die for nothing....

Dem go carry your dead body go.....

Nigeria and Biafra is not worth dieing for. Just live your life to the fulliest and report later to Baba God when you are old.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by lekjons(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2016
anyone who wants to die should proceed, as long as it doesn't affect oil price..
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by Wuuworld(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2016
The DARKEST hour is just before dawn...
This zoological republic must fall.. We are ready to take the bull by the eyes this time around...
Chukwu okike abiama is the only supreme being.... #Sing it #pray it #All Hail Biafra..!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by Sunky200: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2016
lamentation of a dismissed, frustrated and soldier~went~rogue.

imagine a man with this mindset in the military, he must have violated most orders given to him

now he wish to destroy what he once protect, belief and stand for.
well, he knows how it end for people like him
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by UnclePati: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Niger Delta is never going to stand with Nigeria...the people will never fight for Nigeria.
We cannot and we will not live side by side with hausa fulani yoruba....in an outdated country called NIGERIA.

#WESTANDWITHBIAFRANS

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by fr3do(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2016
The man should face his demons and stop dragging biafra into his matter.
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by EasternActivist: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2016
[s]
fr3do:
The man should face his demons and stop dragging biafra into his matter.
[/s]

He has the right
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by festico: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
ride on nigga somthing must kill a man
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by kozmokaz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
I’m not afraid of death because man die go, woman born another, not everybody will understand what I mean is only the wise men will understand it. I will not go far…

and this s d spirit of a soldier!!!
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by greatgolis90: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes some top rank Nigerian military officers directly or indirectly are involved in d B/H conspiracy, it's also affirmative dat Soldiers are under-demoralised especially dos @d war zones especially d N/E, buh I refute totally with ure reason 4 dismissal n converting ure frustration to treasoning. Nigerian military is d most detrabilise institution/organization as far as I'm concern. dismissals 98% of d times follows a proper judicial process as enshrined in d armed forces Act CapA20 laws of d federation 2004, an Act which d military board of inquiry derived it's powers of investigation. I expect U resorting 2 taking legal action for illegal dismissal, which some dismissed personels resort to n most of d time d judgement it's in dia favor, if there was discrepancies in delivering d initial judgement. I'm a serving personnel as well, facing d challenges in d military, buh I guess U didn't have a proper knowledge of d Military dat trained U as a combatant, U probably lack d basic knowledge of d consequences of d sort of secession U are seeking.
Re: I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier by rhymaster: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
No name soldier? Must be a wailer soldier from the land of biafrat! Propaganda all over this one. We ain't buying it. If you want to die, it's your choice but 3 M wailers died in 1967-1970 and Nigeria is still here!!

(1) (Reply)

Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano / The Big Lie In The Picture Depiction How Money Was Traced To Fayose's Account. / Ondo Governorship 2016: Court Refuses Application By Makarfi Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.