Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Suspecting Infidelity - Dealing With Suspected Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspecting Infidelity - Dealing With Suspected Infidelity (1110 Views)

I Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me. (see Reason Here) / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspecting Infidelity - Dealing With Suspected Infidelity by infodollarman(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2013
the fear of infidelity is a common issue in any relationship. when suspecting infidelity, you go through a lot of mental and emotional trauma. dealing with suspected infidelity can be very difficult and tricky. it will not be fair for you to accuse your partner of cheating since you don't have a concrete evidence. this makes your trauma worse. suspecting infidelity without knowing how to handle the situation is a hell of a problem to be in.

follow the steps below if you are dealing with suspected infidelity.

1. Watch out for these warning signs of infidelity

- change in sex pattern
- sudden interest in a new hobby
- if your partner is spending more time outside than usual
- deleting of text messages
and many more.

2. gather evidences

if you suspecting infidelity of your partner you must gather enough infidelity evidences to prove your suspicion. cheating partners don't easily agree to infidelity. so go ahead and gather evidences if you must prove your suspicion. you can gather evidences by

- invading your partners privacy
- common sense investigation

3. confront your partner

with your infidelity evidences you still face a hard task of confronting your partner. You don't have to be confrontational or aggressive when dealing with suspected infidelity. if you are suspecting infidelity of your partner, you must remain calm when presenting the issue to him or her. choose a time suitable for both of you to discuss. Neither of you should be disturbed when discussing the issue of suspected infidelity. decide on the way you will present the issue so as not to destroy your relationship. especially if your partner is faithful. they may not agree to cheating on you for the following reasons-

- fear of hurting you
- fear of losing you

whenever you see your partner exhibiting the signs of infidelity and you start suspecting infidelity, remember that some people displays infidelity signs and still are faithful. whenever you are suspecting infidelity in your relationship, always put yourself in your partners shoes to know how you will feel before going ahead to accuse them.
Re: Suspecting Infidelity - Dealing With Suspected Infidelity by naijalatest(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
this can make you go crazy if not properly handled. however if you still love your partner and want to keep your relationship, you have to trade with caution. cheating may look like a sweat game, but when caught, it is always devastating both for the cheat and the cheated.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting Infidelity - Dealing With Suspected Infidelity by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ahahaha grin

dem don scatter people marriage ooo !!!
Re: Suspecting Infidelity - Dealing With Suspected Infidelity by naijalatest(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
donroxy: Ahahaha grin

who scatter people marriage? abi you follow?
Re: Suspecting Infidelity - Dealing With Suspected Infidelity by infodollarman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
naijalatest: this can make you go crazy if not properly handled. however if you still love your partner and want to keep your relationship, you have to trade with caution. cheating may look like a sweat game, but when caught, it is always devastating both for the cheat and the cheated.
true talk.i wonder if cheating will ever be accepted
Re: Suspecting Infidelity - Dealing With Suspected Infidelity by infodollarman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
donroxy: Ahahaha grin

you follow scatter the marriage now!

(1) (Reply)

Great 5 Real Reasons Men Lose Interest In Ladies / Help!!! / My Fiancee Don't Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.