Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70417 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 4:30am On May 24, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 4:31am On May 24, 2013
I think the difference between Ghana and Nigeria is if a girl even smiles at a Naija he acts as if they are married while a Ghanaman does not like to put his business out in the public domain... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 4:33am On May 24, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:33am On May 24, 2013
grin cheesy grin grin the best Nl troll grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:35am On May 24, 2013
smoothcrim2014: [img]http://paddypowerblog.files./2012/09/ronaldos-missus.jpg[/img]

another one

Damn why didn't I take soccer serious. Michael has really been around
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:36am On May 24, 2013
smoothcrim2014: I think the difference between Ghana and Nigeria is if a girl even smiles at a Naija he acts as if they are married while a Ghanaman does not like to put his business out in the public domain... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nailed it right on the head.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:36am On May 24, 2013
Kingmojo:

Damn why didn't I take soccer serious. Michael has really been around

White chics will do any leprechaun with gold pot

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 4:37am On May 24, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:40am On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

They are pretty easy to get, but this chick reminds me of Jessica alba. She has that exotic look to her

Are U by any chance aa
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 4:40am On May 24, 2013
Nadia was just a small piece of a very large puzzle. I am sure he remembers nothing of it since it was a one in a thousand experience!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:46am On May 24, 2013
Kingmojo:

They are pretty easy to get, but this chick reminds me of Jessica alba. She has that exotic look to her

Are U by any chance aa

I'm Nigerian o.

@the last pix

Looks like Nadia is wearing a butt pad
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 4:48am On May 24, 2013
oh her too: Nigerian/Cameroonian Dencia

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 4:58am On May 24, 2013
Donmichaelz: [b][/b][color=]IS NOTHING[/color]

double fail... Step your game up son.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Donmichaelz(m): 4:58am On May 24, 2013
[b][/b][color=][/color] IS NOTHING
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 5:00am On May 24, 2013
You wanna go to Balotelli

Men of Ghanaian origin have good taste if you know what I mean...

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 5:03am On May 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 5:09am On May 24, 2013
I guess I can't keep posting them!!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:10am On May 24, 2013
With all the badboy stories flying around Jim Iyke. I wonder! Now i confirm that ladies like bad boys.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 5:14am On May 24, 2013
okpara ugo: With all the badboy stories flying around Jim Iyke. I wonder! Now i confirm that ladies like bad boys.

Of course, nice guys finish last! grin grin grin grin grin Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying. wink wink
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:15am On May 24, 2013
Balotelli and Essien are lucky dudes!!

Just like kingmojo said, if only I took football (soccer) seriously... grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:32am On May 24, 2013
Who cares??
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 5:37am On May 24, 2013
CFCfan: Balotelli and Essien are lucky dudes!!

Just like kingmojo said, if only I took football (soccer) seriously... grin

You never had the talent and neither did I! Maybe you could have played in the MLS or China! Guys in the MLS or China don't pull any fine girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

As a matter of fact personality counts because I don't see Mikel pulling these type of girls. Yakubu never pulled in these type of girls. Yaya Toure does not pull in these type of girls. Drogba does not pull in these type of girls. Gervinho? Nada

Solomon Kalou though... That brother is on to something

I bet there are niggas on the internet hating on him too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:40am On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin I might take offence to this.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:43am On May 24, 2013
[size=13pt]Smoothcrim2014, I'm wondering how all of this footballers and WAGs talk is related to Skittles and Space.[/size]
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:44am On May 24, 2013
smoothcrim2014:

You never had the talent and neither did I! Maybe you could have played in the MLS or China! Guys in the MLS or China don't pull any fine girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

As a matter of fact personality counts because I don't see Mikel pulling these type of girls. Yakubu never pulled in these type of girls. Yaya Toure does not pull in these type of girls. Drogba does not pull in these type of girls. Gervinho? Nada

Solomon Kalou though... That brother is on to something

I bet there are niggas on the internet hating on him too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO! I had limited abilities as a striker. grin
Those stunning type of ladies also admire personality? Wow, that's news to me. Tell me more cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 5:44am On May 24, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Smoothcrim2014, I'm wondering how all of this footballers and WAGs talk is related to Skittles and Space.[/size]

It's all part of my mind games babe. Watch and take notes wink wink wink wink I'm almost ready to score the penalty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:45am On May 24, 2013
smoothcrim2014:

It's all part of my mind games babe. Watch and take notes wink wink wink wink

U don dey form Mourinho
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 5:46am On May 24, 2013
CFCfan:

U don dey form Mourinho
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:48am On May 24, 2013
smoothcrim2014: It's all part of my mind games babe. Watch and take notes wink wink wink wink I'm almost ready to score the penalty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.