Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70245 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 23, 2013
Table Leg :
Who care's? washed up couple!

hehehhahahaha!
omg you guys r mean sha. grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014: Her former Congolese boyfriend Fally Ipupa

she went out with him shocked shocked shocked shocked

and shes dating jim iyke ?!?!?!!? wonders shall never end !!!! undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Trut(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2013
WETIN CONCERN UNA WITH DIA AFFAIR? IS IT A CRIME TO DATE WHOEVER YOU LIKE/LOVE? IT BEATS MY MIND TO SEE THAT NIGERIA IS FILLED WITH JOBLESS APROKO PEOPLE. SOMEONE WILL WAKE UP EVERYDAY, ALL HE/SHE DOES IS TO GOSSIP AND POP-NOSE ON OTHER PEOPLE'S AFFAIR.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 23, 2013
Hw dis babe go leave michael essien go dey follow dis under size, girls no really no watin good 4 dem.
I swear jim no reach me 4 anytin

3 Likes

Table Leg :
Who care's? washed up couple!

Table leg's responses grin grin grin grin grin grin

always interesting to read
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by pellycute(f): 10:30pm On May 23, 2013
kissthis combo z soo bad ...nadia nd jim? Gush!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 23, 2013
Fally Ipupa is fine o embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 23, 2013
What's bad about them dating? Why are people complaining? Whatever makes Jim and her happy. So many sad guys on here.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Inik(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2013
This thread will turn into a Nigeria vs ghana e-battle ground soon lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by duro: 10:32pm On May 23, 2013
uniqueval: Beauty and the beast... Smashing combo!
@Uniqueval Is this the name of the movie to be re;eased by both of them when quata quata burst in 6 months time Lol. I just dey Laugh oo as Obasa...jo talk
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by ashollybaby1: 10:33pm On May 23, 2013
jim iyke sha?error!fatal error
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by duro: 10:33pm On May 23, 2013
uniqueval: Beauty and the beast... Smashing combo!
@Uniqueval Is this the name of the movie to be released by both of them when quata quata burst in 6 months time Lol. I just dey Laugh oo as Obasa...jo talk
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 23, 2013
Skittles and Space? you go fear na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by naUgotire: 10:34pm On May 23, 2013
HARDDON: bad broke boy,

wud he be able to kare 4 her?

You're jealous. Just admit it, please!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 23, 2013
na U go tire:

You're jealous. Just admit it, please!

jealous of jim ? grin grin grin

i dey laugh in Taiwanese undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by naUgotire: 10:39pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014: Well she is 30 and not decent so I am not shocked. wink wink wink wink wink wink

She went from Ghana(Essien and others), to Congo(Fally Ipupa), and now that she is finished at the top level she dey park the bus at Naija with James Ikechukwu(Jim Lyke)!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

I can say no Ghanaman will want to chop that again grin grin grin grin grin grin

We have standards!! grin grin grin grin grin She should move to the South East of Naija or the Boko Areas.

Your comment shows you lack standard. Ehhmm, no, my mistake, you have standard, but your standard is far below par.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 23, 2013
whatever happened to Skittles' Jamaican girlfriend? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by mike404(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

she went out with him shocked shocked shocked shocked
undecided angry
No she went in with him grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by BrutusOj(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2013
timecop28: It's only a matter of time.
confused adults...is Jim not mor dan 30?is Nadia less dan 30? De keep jumpin from one rlshp to anoda..get married joor,dis guys av some change to settle down,yet de prefare all dis date date tins
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 23, 2013
mike404:
No she went in with him grin

undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 23, 2013
But why don't they just come out and say it. Why is he referring to BFF'S(Best Friends Forever)? Hmm something is telling me it's a publicity stunt.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by mike404(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2013
What's the title of this movie
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 10:43pm On May 23, 2013
Jim Lyke a 37 year old acting like a teenager. He is closer to 40 than to 30!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2013
[size=13pt]So she left fine Michael Essien for Nollywood's ochicha. O di egwu.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella: whatever happened to Skittles' Jamaican girlfriend? cheesy cheesy

They broke up cry
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 23, 2013
I find this so cringe, their nicknames especially wtf is space and skittles ? undecided undecided

I even think honey and baby is better sef.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123: I find this so cringe, their nicknames especially wtf is space and skittles ? undecided undecided

I even think honey and baby is better sef.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 10:45pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]So she left fine Michael Essien for Nollywood's ochicha. O di egwu.[/size]

I don't think Essien liked her any more. He makes 7 million dollars a year and can get who he wants!!!

1 Like

ogugua88: [size=13pt]So she left fine Michael Essien for Nollywood's ochicha. O di egwu.[/size]

Jim Iyke get correct personality. His American accent na die grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by chriskwaku: 10:46pm On May 23, 2013
Inik: This thread will turn into a Nigeria vs ghana e-battle ground soon lipsrsealed
I pray it does not. Skitties and Space deserve better.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by TableLeg(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2013
Skittles SMH

Dirty dogs!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella: whatever happened to Skittles' Jamaican girlfriend? cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]Girlfriend or fiancée? Thought they were engaged.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.