Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70242 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
grin grin grin grin

No be so ? Can you imagine yourself calling your husband "skittles" ? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123: Fally Ipupa is fine o embarassed

I've had the biggest crush on him for so long! Dude is so fine plus that french accent is hot!
smoothcrim2014:

I don't think Essien liked her any more. He makes 7 million dollars a year and can get who he wants!!!
Someones jealous grin grin. Some relationships last and some don't. She is now with Jim so please stop with your blabbing and get over it for goodness sakes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 23, 2013
tatiana009:

I've had the biggest crush on him for so long! Dude is so fine plus that french accent is hot!

embarassed

African men
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Lucario007(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2013
na wa o, come is this a nigerian remake of "Beauty and the beast"? Why do girls always go for the bad boy types sef.
from my point-of-view relationships like that will end rather shortly. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 23, 2013
Table Leg :
Skittles SMH

Dirty dogs!

so harsh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

No be so ? Can you imagine yourself calling your husband "skittles" ? undecided

Lwkmd that is so oyinbo-ish embarassed, something you will name your pets lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by TableLeg(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:
Jim Iyke get correct personality. His American accent na die grin

You call that American accent?! LOOOOL

You gotta be kidding me ... Dat dude is one type of cat you want to beat to a pulp if you come face to face with, he's such a kn0b jockey!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:

U know america ascent?

Even we way don tay 4 d ground eva get , passer bye lik jim na wan get am
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 10:50pm On May 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Someones jealous grin grin. Some relationships last and some don't. She is now with Jim so please stop with your blabbing and get over it for goodness sakes undecided

I'm just trolling and intimidating all trolls before they start spewing nonsense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know how the more demented members of this forum reason so by giving them several low blows they won't show their ugly faces here grin grin grin grin grin I guess that is why they call me SMOOTH wink
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lwkmd that is so oyinbo-ish embarassed, something you will name your pets lipsrsealed

very o oyinbi-ish ! grin

I would rather give my husband an useless Igbo name than sweets like skittles undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nuzo1(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2013
No doubt, this relationship may have started as a publicity stunt to promote Jim's new reality show. They may have agreed to share the proceeds from the show.

However, their friendship may have spiraled into love due to touring nd working together. It happens.

As wild as some men/women maybe, they could be tamed to a certain admirable level the moment they meet the people who not only respects who they are...but also gives them the freedom to live out their lives and fantasies.

Cute couple!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Igholize(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2013
Jim iyke na mugu... Girl wey essien don use finish na our own 9ja born jim iyke dey use dey brag....abeg, I don waka comot here

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by mike404(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]So she left fine Michael Essien for Nollywood's ochicha. O di egwu.[/size]
Biko don't call my brother ochicha angry
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 23, 2013
Table Leg :

You call that American accent?! LOOOOL

You gotta be kidding me ... Dat dude is one type of cat you want to beat to a pulp if you come face to face with, he's such a kn0b jockey!

Jim Iyke na tough guy o, you don't want to mess with him

Meanwhile, I no like skittles again undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Inik(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2013
chriskwaku:
I pray it does not. Skitties and Space deserve better.
i hope so too
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by TableLeg(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

very o oyinbi-ish ! grin

I would rather give my husband an useless Igbo name than sweets like skittles undecided

Skittles ... What you'd only catch lovers in first grade school call each other

Grown and trifling assholes like Jim and Nadia are wallowing in that at this stage of thier lives? SmH

Well, good for them both, the deserve each other!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 23, 2013
Isn't she the same person who insulted/clashed a blogger over this dating story?

Who are they? Is she the daughter of Gen.buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by TableLeg(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2013
CFCfan:
Jim Iyke na tough guy o, you don't want to mess with him
Meanwhile, I no like skittles again undecided

Jim Iyke is a wimp!

A broke ass raggedy douche bag
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 23, 2013
Table Leg :

Skittles ... What you'd only catch lovers in first grade school call each other

Grown and trifling assholes like Jim and Nadia are wallowing in that at this stage of thier life? SmH

Well, good for them both, the deserve each other!

grin grin grin grin grin I just dey laugh !
Igholize: Jim iyke na mugu... Girl wey essien don use finish na our own 9ja born jim iyke dey use dey brag....abeg, I don waka comot here
LWKMD you are so bad
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by TableLeg(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Isn't she the same person who insulted/clashed a blogger over this dating story?

grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 23, 2013
LOOOOL the way everyone is abusing on Jim iyke !! Kai, I'm finished.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Isn't she the same person who insulted/clashed a blogger over this dating story?

You still do not know who they are after all your time spent on Nairaland? SMDH
But that nigga is ugly
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Inik(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014:

I'm just trolling and intimidating all trolls before they start spewing nonsense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know how the more demented members of this forum reason so by giving them several low blows they won't show their ugly faces here grin grin grin grin grin I guess that is why they call me SMOOTH wink
You have admitted being the head of trolls on this forum grin Stop trolling

3 Likes

No. But according to Dbanj, "she no dey drink garri" undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Girlfriend or fiancée? Thought they were engaged.[/size]
I don't even know whether she was his fiancée. The last time I heard, they were still together, according to Skittles.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: But that nigga is ugly

[size=2pt]no one disputed that[/size]
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
O boy, make una allow Jim Iyke receive him own signal, d babe na Free to air na. Which kind winches and wizards dey here.

1 Like

ItsModella:
I don't even know whether she was his fiancée. The last time I heard, they were still together, according to Skittles.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.