Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Woolwich Killing And The Nigerian Conspiracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woolwich Killing And The Nigerian Conspiracy (765 Views)

Man Gets 18 Yrs Jail Term For Killing And Eating Girlfriend's Lover Heart / APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woolwich Killing And The Nigerian Conspiracy by Olaedo1: 1:34am On May 24, 2013
I came across a post in facebook that asked why the second alleged terrorist's name was not reported. Can anybody answer this question instead of focusing on Adebolajo being a Yoruba or not? After all, he is the one who was shot down and killed after, according the the police, he ran at them with the dangerous weapons. How come the name of the dead man and his and a brief story about is background was immediately discovered and release,but the man who is alive,the second suspect, has no name, no photo, and no bio being release about him? It seems like the British are trying to paint Nigeria bad and cover their own yansh. The second suspect may be a Black British man. Something that they don't want us to find out. Nairaland what's really going on?
Re: Woolwich Killing And The Nigerian Conspiracy by Afam4eva(m): 1:53am On May 24, 2013
I've also noticed that nothing has been said about the identity of the second man.
Re: Woolwich Killing And The Nigerian Conspiracy by Environer: 2:10am On May 24, 2013
Ola edo: I came across a post in facebook that asked why the second alleged terrorist's name was not reported. Can anybody answer this question instead of focusing on Adebolajo being a Yoruba or not? After all, he is the one who was shot down and killed after, according the the police, he ran at them with the dangerous weapons. How come the name of the dead man and his and a brief story about is background was immediately discovered and release,but the man who is alive,the second suspect, has no name, no photo, and no bio being release about him? It seems like the British are trying to paint Nigeria bad and cover their own yansh. The second suspect may be a Black British man. Something that they don't want us to find out. Nairaland what's really going on?

The Yoruba guy was the one who went on video yanning opata. So all eyes are directed towards him for now. Eventually we will know who the other person is.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Killing And The Nigerian Conspiracy by simplyme3(f): 8:08am On May 24, 2013
You are way too late. The second guy is also of Nigerian descent and is also Yoruba.

https://www.nairaland.com/1300821/michael-oluwatobi-adebowale-2nd-woolwich
Re: Woolwich Killing And The Nigerian Conspiracy by alkadriyar(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2013
Ola edo: It seems like the British are trying to paint Nigeria bad and cover their own yansh. The second suspect may be a Black British man. Something that they don't want us to find out. Nairaland what's really going on?

my friend will you SHARRAP! Or i decend on you. So now you all know how it looks like whn they paint you black and call u what u are not. My friend if they said Nigerians are Terrorists, you just have 2 keep silence and watch as a good Nigerian and pray for d bad ones to knw the right path. This is exacly how we the muslims feel whenever they link Terrorism to Islam, because we know that this is not an islamic ideology. But if you say this is the British conspiracy to paint Nigerian black, then the British are behind Nigerian Terrorists attacks since those boyz were claimd to be new converts of islam. Meaning the British Govt must have conspired to claim they are convert. Automatically, even Boko haram is not islamic operation but british covert operation.
Oya say your rubbish again.

(1) (Reply)

Rochanomics And Nation Building / A Man Suspected Of Rape Has Been Buried Alive In Grave Of His Dead Victim. / CPC Replies Buhari's Critics Over Recent Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.