Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47314 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2009
joyce j:

11th might be the day of that attack in America but it's still my day

Joyce gurl,how ya doin'?
Hope the unfortunate islamic militant attack in some northern states has not reached your end
Well,your September 11 birthday mates on this thread are Aloib, bebelac1,imf,nthnymarce,Sexlover,lekzite and Pussyboy
What do you plan to do on your day?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Olaolufred(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
rasputinn,

It seems you don't want to welcome me.

Let alone connecting me with my 22nd Mates.

Not offended, but expected your prompt response.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
Olaolufred:

rasputinn,

It seems you don't want to welcome me.

Let alone connecting me with my 22nd Mates.

Not offended, but expected your prompt response.

Yanki and hayoakins are your birthday mates for September 22 and you're most welcome on this thread
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Syvalam(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
25th here
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by finegeorge: 1:16am On Aug 01, 2009
HELLO
NICE TO MEET U HERE.
I WAS BORN ON THE 27 TH OF THE GREAT MONTH OF SEPTEMBER.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2009
Syvalam:

25th here

Hey alam,is it the same alams we know grin grin grin
Don't mind me oooo
Your mates are Akanni,ihuoma85 and samsworld
Welcome
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ikamefa(f): 3:40am On Aug 04, 2009
my baff day is coming

make una buy puff puff for me! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2009
ikamefa:

my baff day is coming

make una buy puff puff for me! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yipeeeee,Ikamefa
What a sight for sore eyes.So good to see you on this thread again.No worry na designer puff puff me I go buy.This one get NAFDAC and NDLEA number no shaking

I know your birthday is September 29,so I wish you sound health even as our month is around the corner.
Don't forget to reach out to your fellow 29th babies such as Sannies,Bigproject,Sept 29,Pclay,Testy,chiegemba,freeranger,Joyblinks,Ofala,Laskunle and Sonickay

Hey gurl,thanks for showing your face again,visit more often kiss kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2009
finegeorge:

HELLO
NICE TO MEET U HERE.
I WAS BORN ON THE 27 TH OF THE GREAT MONTH OF SEPTEMBER.

Helloooooooo,georgie
I see you're sooo fine,you got named finegeorge grin grin grin
Yea you can say it again,September rocks
Your 27th birthday mates are Pamperme,Muddie4u and ottentick
Say something nice to them and show some love on the thread
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nk23: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2009
Hey another sept 09 here but don't want hook-up.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
[size=14pt]TOOTH FOR TAT[/size]

An introvert went to bar and spots a pretty looking woman sitting on the stool. He mustered all his courage for long time, then timidly approached and asked her, "Ma’ am, would be OK if sit here and talk with you?" She was alert, suspecting this man, and responds by yelling, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" Customers in the bar started staring at them. The embarrassed guy quickly returns to his table dejected and ashamed. The young woman waits a little and then goes to the guy to apologize. With a smile on her face she says, "I am sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I am a college student in psychiatry and I am putting together a thesis as to how people react to embarrassing moments." The cunning guy now yells loudly, "What do you mean by $500?""
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ossai84: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
6th in the building,
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by candylips(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
done
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by barba: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2009
born on sept 4th
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2009
ossai84:

6th in the building,

Hi Ossai,welcome to the most beautiful birthday thread on nairaland
Your birthday mates are Ujuchidimi,Jerryangel,debouy and Sabirkhan
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by r231(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2009
rasputinn:

Hi Ossai,welcome to the most beautiful birthday thread on nairaland
Your birthday mates are Ujuchidimi,Jerryangel,debouy and Sabirkhan

how come you didn't welcome me and find my birthday mate, lol but seriously
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
r231 « #795 on: July 28, 2009, 08:36 PM »]
mine is sept 21st and my lil girl is sept 20th, she just can't wait 11 more day, lol
[/quote]
[quote author=r231:

how come you didn't welcome me and find my birthday mate, lol but seriously

I apologise
Must have missed your post earlier.
Well your September 21st birthday mates are Adeola81,Chinesedoll,El,Cruworld,Ztyle,Busuyi K and Photochyks

As for your "lil girl",her September 20th birthday mates will be sought out when we have her name
Welcome to the thread(belatedly albeit)and do have yourself a lovely week ahead
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by r231(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
rasputinn:

I apologise
Must have missed your post earlier.
Well your September 21st birthday mates are Adeola81,Chinesedoll,El,Cruworld,Ztyle,Busuyi K and Photochyks

As for your "lil girl",her September 20th birthday mates will be sought out when we have her name
Welcome to the thread(belatedly albeit)and do have yourself a lovely week ahead

Thanx
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2009
@ Mod,
For a moment I wondered what's happening or is it just me  cos I couldn't find the September thread on the old forum this morning,I see we've relocated.

It's all good  cos this new one sounds more apt cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kudos guyswink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by sammiekate: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2009
im proud to be a September baby 25th day of the month.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by nwaka80(f): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2009
Mine is 17th Luv ya all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by tiptess(f): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
[b][b][b]How to Recognize VIRGO Tongue

Source http://mizian.com.ne/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/virgo.htm

Virgo is the sign of the virgin, but you can't take the symbolism too literally. I can assure you that a September birthday is no guarantee of virginity. Although lots of Virgos remain bachelors and spinsters, there are also plenty who finally settle into connubial bliss. They may not do so with any sudden burst of fire and passion, because marriage is not a natural state for the Virginian nature; yet it's surprising how many of them master its teamwork, and they're almost always devoted to their families.

Married or single, it's fairly simple to spot the Virgo in public. For one thing, he won't be making much noise. He's not exactly garrulous, and he'll stand out as a loner. See that gentle, attractive man over there in the comer, with the thesaurus under his arm? The one with the tick-tock mind, clicking away the hours neatly and methodical­ly noticing the smallest details? If you look closely, you can almost see him measuring each minute for what it's worth. He's a Virgo. See that quiet girl with the beautiful, soft eyes, waiting for the bus? Notice her spick-and-span white gloves, her cool manner. She'll have the exact coins for the fare ready in her hand. She wouldn't dream of asking the bus driver to change a five dollar bill. She's a Virgo.

Social gatherings are not the best hunting grounds when you're searching for these perfectionists. You're more like­ly to find them working late at the office than being gre­garious at a cocktail party. It's not easy for Virgos to relax sufficiently to enjoy the carefree social swim, because they're basically uncomfortable in crowds. They some­times make attempts to follow the party routine, through pure frustration, but duty whistles too insistently to allow for much frivolity. Sometimes, Virgo can make Capricorn look like a good-time Harry, and that's really going some. You'll seldom see them blowing bubbles in the air or building castles in the sand. Virgos are too busy to day­dream, and they're usually too tired at night to wish on stars.[/b]

[/b][/b]
true talk stillwaters. u got it right cos u just described me. wondering wat date i am, am 14th. any others?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Bolubunmi(f): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
I am still on the look out for my birthmate o! Mine is 7th September
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by bunmifx(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
September 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
sammiekate:

im proud to be a September baby 25th day of the month.

Welcome to the thread for the coolest people on nairaland,your birthday mates are Akanni,ihuoma85,samsworld and Syvalam
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by nkirubb: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
26th

cheers
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
barba:

born on sept 4th

Omo Ibo,Myk2mic,Jacq and Noble onye are your September 4th birthday mates
Welcome
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
nwaka_80:

Mine is 17th Luv ya all

And we loff you rite back kiss kiss grin grin Nwaka_80,how'ya doing
You are most welcome to this our wonderful thread for September babies on nairaland;the coolest set of people
You've got two birthday mates so far and they are Cagey and focus4life,holla them
Have you got any special plans for your day or do you plan any special gifts for anybody on this thread wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2009
Bolubunmi:

I am still on the look out for my birthmate o! Mine is 7th September

Hi Bunmi,Waruno and Chisaro7 share the same birth date of 7 September with ya
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by ikamefa(f): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2009
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY September 29th yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
ikamefa:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY September 29th yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! grin grin grin grin grin grin

ikamefa,you sound so elated abi you win lottery?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by reka(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2009
have not seen my birthday mate, am sept 20, asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Woman Throws Money In Bundle At Event (Video)