Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (47349 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Tanddy: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
bunmifx:

September 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no day like September 1st, We are guys who open the Month. Others follow.

I like to wish BUNMIFX, Hppy Buffday in Advanced.

If U dont mind, U can text me or call, this is my number 08034684305. And any other peson who is September 1st.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
bunmifx:

September 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayeesh,Wolexontop,Lekanbill,Jamesjami and Colinx are your September 1 birthday mates
Holla
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2009
nkiru bb:

26th

cheers

Hi nkiru
Your September 26 peeps are Temtenbula,Chat2mebac and Sunej
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2009
THE COUNTDOWN IS ON,JUST FOUR DAYS TO THE BEGINNING OF THE BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR,MAKE SOME NOOOOOOOOISE
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2009
[size=18pt]Talking about September babies,I want to send special greetings in advance to the MOST UNIQUE BABIES whose birthdays fall on the  MOST UNIQUE DAY of this year 2009  wink wink wink.I'm talking about the ones who'll celebrate on 09-09-09 (now ain't that unique  kiss grin)[/size]

So congratulations and many happy returns of the day in advance to rasputinn,Igbonla,adebiyi221,s4d,MR DEE,niyisky,Music0286,huss4me,and stoneval. kiss kiss kiss kiss

You guys are really special so go out and treat yourselves specially on your birthdates as you'll never have another unique date of
09-09-09 to celebrate,except of course you plan to outlive Methuselah  grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Gabry(f): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2009
WOW!!! 09-09-09 is indeed a very very GOOD NUMBER!!! grin grin grin U guys betta celebrate your buffday the biggest this year. wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by D1KeleVra(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
molerat in disney land cheesy

D1 repping September anyday. . . we run the year grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
Gabry:

WOW!!! 09-09-09 is indeed a very very GOOD NUMBER!!! grin grin grin U guys betta celebrate your buffday the biggest this year. wink

You can bet on it dearie wink wink

D1KeleVra:

You can say that again bro grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Gabry(f): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
D1KeleVra:

molerat in disney land cheesy

Who u callin a Molerat in Disney angry

rasputinn:

You can bet on it dearie wink wink

You can say that again bro grin grin grin

how nice if mine can be 05 - 05 - 05 cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by dgr8truth(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
any 27th in the house?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2009
dgr8truth:

any 27th in the house?

Hi mate
The great truth is that no month rocks like September and the fact that you've got fellow September 27th babies in the house.
They're Pamperme,Muddie4u,ottentick and finegeorge
Reach out to them .Hope you got some gr8 plans for your day wink wink grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2009
[size=16pt]Here we go, just about 16 hours for our beloved September month to be ushered in.Hope y'all av made arrangements for your days as far as your wallets will permit grin grin grin,anyways,wallet or no wallet just find a way to treat yourselves nice on your days ok wink wink wink

Each day in September,I'll be sending out special greetings to peeps that'll be celebrating on those days right on this thread.This will be on behalf of all of us,,,,and somebody may yet get a surprise buffday present from raspey baba grin grin grin grin,so let's see how it goes[/size]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Tanddy: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2009
I am forward for Tomorrow , 1st Sept - a Great Day someone like me was born. Solution to the cry of MIllions.

I wish other 1st Sept and the whole of September Birth Mate, Long Life, Propersity and Good Health now and many years to come.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Realtors: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2009
Somebody hook me up! am 2nd sept. dude. Wednessday will be my day and it gonna be great @ Teeky arena and Event Place Lekki. 07056406550 Party start time 12pm, lots of joliment come up guys and diva!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by D1KeleVra(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2009
40mins more baby! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:11am On Sep 01, 2009
[size=16pt]TGIS:Thank God It's September
Hurray
[/size]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2009
Realtors:

Somebody hook me up! am 2nd sept. dude. Wednessday will be my day and it gonna be great @ Teeky arena and Event Place Lekki. 07056406550 Party start time 12pm, lots of joliment come up guys and diva!

Hey realtors,I need me a princely property in the Lekki 1 area,can you assist wink grin wink grin grin,anyways bro,you arrived on the thread just in the nick of time,welcome

Your lone September 2 birthday mate on the thread is Ascon

ATTN ALL:You've seen Realtors official invite for all peeps on the thread,do well to make time to grace the occasion,especially if you're gonna be in the Lekki axis by noon,if you work around Lekki,lunch time is a perfect excuse grin grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2009
The following peeps will be celebrating today,on behalf of the house,I wish you all a very happy buffday each wink wink wink

Happy birthday Ayeesh,Wolexontop,Lekanbill,Jamesjami,Colinx,bunmifx and Tanddy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 2:53am On Sep 02, 2009
For September 2,the following peeps will be celebrating today,on behalf of the house,I wish you all a very happy buffday each ;

Ascon and realtors
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by sonickay(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
29 is mine any there
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by sammiedgre: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
hello house, here sept. 26th. hooked please.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by morzook(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
september 23rd here, any mates?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by elchux: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
sept 14.
glad to know there are many virgoians. cheers all.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by freezy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
September 1st here. We Rock.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by segsmat(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2009
Any 6th in the house ?

September is surely the best month of the year. The month of the intelligent and beautiful ones.

Happy September people, can i hear u make some noise!!!!!!!!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by jkemzy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
I am 10th
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by tiptess(f): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
am also a september babe and mine is 14th. @poster, i hope u don't forget to say happy birthday to me. for all those born today d 2nd sept, wishing u d very best.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Nk23: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
I am using this opportunity to wish every body in the month of september a happy birth day, and most expecially my gentle men and ladies of 09-09-09. The are very special and unique, second to none. I wish you all a smashing birth day celebration in advance. Wishing you all health, wealth, and prosperity in abundance. Lots and lots of kisses to all the ladies of september 09, i love you all kiss
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by r231(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
VIRGO rocks, we are destine for greatness
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by Jibson999(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
Where are my september peeps. Mine is on 25th. Hook me up on 08036331086. We d best
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by winnag: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2009
Mine is 8th. What a fine month!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by lekanjohn(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
yes o ! sept,15

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Woman Throws Money In Bundle At Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.