Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

A Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Mary K. Baxter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Mary K. Baxter (516 Views)

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / Book by Mary Baxter is dangerous and is not divine / Today Devotional - Open Heaven By Pastor E.a Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Mary K. Baxter by fuela(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2013
God, in His infinite mercy and grace, permitted me to go to that beautiful place called heaven. The logistics of my trip to His home and back to earth are unclear to me, but I cannot be mistaken about the reality of it.
I submitted myself to God completely, and astounding things began to happen. I was taken from where I was at the time and transported into hell itself. I was aware of all five of my senses: I could see, feel, hear, smell, and taste. Yet, this was a supernatural happening. I realized that the impact it made on me was for a purpose.
Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people.
Heaven is beyond the reach of sin and sinners of every kind and description. Satan will be forever barred from that heavenly place.Heaven is a permanent place. No enemy will ever conquer the paradise of God. There will be no crumbling of its buildings, no decay of its materials, and no withering or dying of its vegetation. No smog or radiation will ever pollute its holy atmosphere.I could see diamonds-glittering, glistening, exquisite diamonds-diamonds everywhere! Some were are as large as blocks of concrete. Some of these diamonds seemed to be for the mansions of those who were soulwinners on earth. It seemed that every time someone led a soul to Christ, heaven provided a diamond for that faithful Christian.
As I stood drinking in the splendor and grandeur of that glorious place, I saw an immense, beautiful angel coming down a path. In his hands he held a scroll, which had gold edging on it.

The angel laid the scroll on a pedestal table, which was made of a silvery material unlike anything I had ever seen before. The oblong table literally glistened with light.

The scroll had a name written on it. One of the saints picked it up and began to read it.

“Jesus is the Master Builder," a saint in heaven told me. “He determines who deserves the diamonds and where they go. This scroll I hold is a report from earth of a person who has led someone to Jesus, who fed the poor, who clothed the naked-who did great things for God." Get the full message from her book.
I want you to know that everything you’ve read here is NOT a fairy tale, I want you to know that if you need God to forgive you, then close your eyes and put your right hand over your heart and pray, say to Him,
“Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins, I repent because I have sinned against you; I ask You Lord to forgive my sins and cleanse me with Your Precious Blood, I ask that You to write my name in the Book of Life. Seal me with Your Holy Spirit, enter and dwell in my life and free me of all wickedness. I renounce the desires of my flesh; I renounce my former life, and all that is unpleasing to you, I declare today, that all chains that bind me be released, I am free, because You have freed me. In the name of Jesus, Amen
for more spiritual assistance feel free to call +2348182866053
Re: A Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Mary K. Baxter by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2013
Mammon has surely invested a lot in Heaven, imagine that!! Worldly vanities for a Spiritual entity.. why won't there be SIN in Heaven.. are you sure HELL is not the place to be? angry
Re: A Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Mary K. Baxter by fuela(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2013
There is no sin in heaven, it is only in Hell. Jesus is the only way no other name given among men whereby you must be saved.

(1) (Reply)

What Difference Did Jesus Made In The World? / Another False Jesus Christ / Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.