Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress (37802 Views)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Tells Colleague Mike Ezuruonye ''F*** You!'' / Is Caroline Ekanem Beyonce? / Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by LoverBwoy(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2006
I think halle berry reached her peak some years before she won the oscar
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Eastcoast(f): 2:32pm On May 19, 2006
To me, an actor is around their peak when their movies bring in excess ca$h at the box office, there movies are nominated for awards, and when they win the oscars this is the one that really counts coz it influences their pay check grin.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2006
Peak:
the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development.

NO NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS HAS REACHED HER PEAK.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by chosenbabe(f): 3:41pm On May 19, 2006
I like her, she;'s pretty amd talented
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Ashiwaju(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2006
Carol is beautiful, she is an angel, i am tripping but i think she is overrated. She's got a lot of sht aside that her relationship with Tuface, Can you believe Despite 2face's denial about their relationship, that lady still insist that they had an affair, i would try and look out for that link and send it lata.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 3:51pm On May 19, 2006
what is she,al about her is her color
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2006
She has some great legs though.

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 4:04pm On May 19, 2006
we all have great legs tongue
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2006
I have no pictures of her legs.
I will see how to take the shots and post them for you to see her beautiful legs.

Legs matter most to me. Because, they are very useful for the exercises we real men love women do in our bouts and Nollywood actresses are very daring. See where long sexy legs have landed Genevieve now! On the cover of Mimi in US! Caroline will soon catch up with her.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2006
Eveseh, are you a babe?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 4:12pm On May 19, 2006
Orikinla:

Eveseh, are you a babe?

what do u think?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2006
Gosh!
Hot chocolate.

Your profile is the first profile I am looking at on Nairaland. Because, I don't care about people's profiles. Their posts speak volumes more than profiles.

Imagine if you were fair and light-skinned, many Nigerian boys and men would have been comparing you to Halle berry and Maria Carey.

Take care sister.
It is a jungle out there.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2006
Orikinla:

Gosh!
Hot chocolate.

Your profile is the first profile I am looking at on Nairaland. Because, I don't care about people's profiles. Their posts speak volumes more than profiles.

Imagine if you were fair and light-skinned, many Nigerian boys and men would have been comparing you to Halle berry and Maria Carey.

Take care sister.
It is a jungle out there.

lol bors,anyway thanks take care bye kiss kiss kiss
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by gem87(f): 10:08pm On May 19, 2006
i totally agree, she's cute!!
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 7:54pm On May 23, 2006
Orikinla,
If you are looking at it that way,then nobody has really achieved their peak,hollywood or otherwise because even the major hollywood actors and actresses still have at least one hurdle in front of them that they want to cross and when they cross that,there's yet another hurdle to cross.The cycle continues.
This topic was about a Nollywood top actress who has almost achieved her peak in Nollywood.I dont think there is any basis for comparism because it is quite clear that all of our Nollywood actresses are not as big and as famous as their counterparts in Hollywood.That is just the basic fact of life.For you to say they have not reached their peak actually rings untrue because some of them might not even have plans to enter the international movie industry or hollywood for that matter but that doesnt mean they arent respected or at the top in the movie industry of Nigeria.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Eastcoast(f): 11:11am On May 24, 2006
i hate that picture in which she's wearing the orange top with dizzy eyes because it looks like she's drunk undecided
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Rhodalyn(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2006
she's gorgeous! kiss kiss
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Efani(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2006
i'd f^ck the shit out of her
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 12:06pm On May 29, 2006
Efani:

i'd f^ck the rubbish out of her

are u jalous that ur girl is not fine like her,LOL LOL LOL
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Efani(m): 2:56am On Jun 01, 2006
no. cuz she is finr than her
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Rhodalyn(f): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Efani(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2006
wuts so funny?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2006
Efani:

wuts so funny?

becos ya girl is damn ugly like hell
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Efani(m): 2:27am On Jun 02, 2006
u got jokes well haha
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by lauryn(f): 2:30am On Jun 02, 2006
how many girls u won fuk
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Efani(m): 2:48am On Jun 02, 2006
u. the rest r all teases
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by lauryn(f): 2:55am On Jun 02, 2006
is that what u tell the rest behind
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Efani(m): 3:01am On Jun 02, 2006
trust me. im yours truly
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by lauryn(f): 3:08am On Jun 02, 2006
yea, right.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Badman888(m): 3:10am On Jun 02, 2006
this wats happenin behind ma back
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by lauryn(f): 3:12am On Jun 02, 2006
i just got caught, sorry babe, didnt mean to, forgive me plssssssss. I have MPD
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Badman888(m): 3:15am On Jun 02, 2006
no probs, smiley Caroline ekanem is hot and i like her movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rita Dominic At 2018 AMVCA / Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son / What's Your Best Nigerian/nollywood Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.