Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress (37809 Views)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Tells Colleague Mike Ezuruonye ''F*** You!'' / Is Caroline Ekanem Beyonce? / Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by lauryn(f): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2006
thanx for understanding  kissCaroline? what about me? ,
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Badman888(m): 3:17am On Jun 02, 2006
you are better just complementing the thread grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by lauryn(f): 3:18am On Jun 02, 2006
Ok kiss. Caroline is aiight
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2006
efani dont be jalous like girl,
u are just jalous of caroline and it's gonna kill u one day tongue tongue
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2006
Now, who's f*cking who? shocked
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Now, who's f*cking who? shocked

and how do u mean?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2006
If you read the last 2 pages,you'll know what i mean.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm i guess i should
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Badman888(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2006
nothing is happening
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2006
Badman888:

nothing is happening

Er,with the posts i saw on the previous page,i beg to disagree! grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Efani(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2006
@ eveseh
wut r u talkin bout. im not jealous of her
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2006
Actually i was talking to you Efani,who's f*cking who?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Efani(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2006
lol im not the person to ask that
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by twinkiesta(f): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2006
ummmmmm she's okay.her face has seasons.up close shes not that pretty.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by shotta(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2006
she looks aight
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Cleofel(f): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2006
Caroline is really a nice pretty girl.
she is very good in acting but she sometimes overrect.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by gem87(f): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2006
dunno abt dat
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by danielle: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2006
don't dig her! tongue
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by COLONEL(m): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2006
Hello Caroline:

Colonel here in the Midwest, in the u.s.a.  I watched one of your movies, infact the first movie that I saw in which you starred in.  I think Desmond Elliot was also in that movie.  Your character, I believe was "Rita".  I thought you did a splendid job, and oh boy did I find you spot on, drop dead beautiful.  I said to myself, "if only I can get to know her".  Do you think I can get to know you Caroline?  Maybe a phone call here won't hurt.  I will really love to.

Interestingly enough I was reading somewhere, I think in one of your interviews, in which you said you were a Cancerian.  And so am I!  Isn't that cute!

If you acknowledge receipt of this mail by replying, I will certainly provide you with my phone ## or vise versa so that we can talk.

Good luck Caroline!

colonel.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by omot208(f): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2006
i met her once personally when she used to live behind my house at nitel quarters in V/I, lagos. believe me she's one cocky snobbish b***h that no one liked. even the security men used to say nasty things behind her back. maybe she's just naturally reserved, but she never greets, never says hi, pls or thank u.

otherwise, she's ok. wink
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by gem87(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2006
uh oh, dats dunno lipsrsealed
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by jayvinnie(m): 2:08am On Oct 23, 2006
Pretty girl.
JAYVINNIE:

Hello Caroline:

Colonel here in the Midwest, in the u.s.a. I watched one of your movies, infact the first movie that I saw in which you starred in. I think Desmond Elliot was also in that movie. Your character, I believe was "Rita". I thought you did a splendid job, and oh boy did I find you spot on, drop dead beautiful. I said to myself, "if only I can get to know her". Do you think I can get to know you Caroline? Maybe a phone call here won't hurt. I will really love to.

Interestingly enough I was reading somewhere, I think in one of your interviews, in which you said you were a Cancerian. And so am I! Isn't that cute!

If you acknowledge receipt of this mail by replying, I will certainly provide you with my phone ## or vise versa so that we can talk.

Good luck Caroline!

colonel.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by jayvinnie(m): 2:16am On Oct 23, 2006
Pretty girl.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2006
I am meeting with Caroline, Ramsey and Faze next week.

Fan mails for them can be sent to me.
The shorter the better.

Cheers and God bless.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Pamperme: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2006
heard from one of 2face band, that the babe d cry for 2face o. i just dey wonder why. guess she is in love with him, no wonder she keep insisting that they had an affair.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2006
she is pretty but i can choose Omotola and Genevieve over her.

so she better stop blusting with her face

really african beauty

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2006
here another omotola

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by bioye(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2006
if only Omotola wasn't bleaching
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Cleofel(f): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2006
and who told u she was bleaching? can u tell the difference? i dont think so
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by gem87(f): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2006
i think someone should tell omotala to stop fixing them blonde - ish weaves - not gud 4 her colour
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Marchibu(m): 4:53am On Jan 01, 2007
I´d choose Genevieve over Omotola, but you´re right, that blonde doesn´t really fit to her.

But about, Ekanem, I think it´s also her acting that makes her so attractive. I think she´s real funny, I love her theatric style in "Endless Lies", just makes me laugh, smile and feel charmed all at once. And the way she switches between different accents ;-) She´s the girl that never gets boring, she´s got temper, emotion and a great sense for everything, I believe she could play any kind of role in a movie.

It´s like she´s inherited the best of everything, being mixed-raced pays ;-) At least that´s what I can say for myself, since I´m mixed raced, too.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by crazyp(f): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2007
i watched the movie "Endless Lies" and her acting was superb

I'm for her anytime, anywhere!! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rita Dominic At 2018 AMVCA / Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son / Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.