Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress (37394 Views)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Tells Colleague Mike Ezuruonye ''F*** You!'' / Is Caroline Ekanem Beyonce? / Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by jerrymania(m): 12:25am On Jan 16, 2007
lauryn why u dey change from male to female and to male again? u dey yahoo yahoo us? anyway if caroline's surname is ekanem where does her father's name lies?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Rhodalyn(f): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2007
she's not light-skinned, she's mixed! duh!
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by fables(f): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
She is not what you people think, as in she not that geogeous or extra orginary beautiful if you see her face to face I think she is just photogenic and with make-up on screen she look wonderful. I have seen her face to face she even went to the same secondary school with my younger brother and he is just 22 years old + this year. shocked
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2007
If I say Omotola doesnt know what fits her make up, dress and hair wise. . . some people will threaten to shoot my mother. shocked tongue
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by katchy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
grin me i wont shoot you ooo. cos na true. some times she wears tight fitting dress that does not help to hide her flab and he make sometimes tire me ooo. But she is beautiful, very beautiful
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by suze(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2007
Cleofel:

and who told u she was bleaching? can u tell the difference? i don't think so

Of course she's bleeaching or toning, whatever. Omotola was not fair before. I have the first home video she acted in 1996 "mortal inheritance". If you watch it she wasnt fair there. She was darker,closer to chocolate complexion. And her skin was velvety smooth. Cant you see her skin textire now.She's obviously bleaching or toning, whatever.

LIlian Bach is obviously finer than caroline ekanem. I've seen both of them before at close range, Caroline ekanem is too over-rated.I'll pick genevive over her anytime , anyday.How can she say her face can charm any man.She must have a problem for saying that.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by oluremaik: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2007
dont know anything about her
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by FuNnyB(f): 2:49am On Nov 26, 2007
Was caroline Ekanem playing Beyonce in the Nigerian/Ghanian movie Beyonce' or was that someone else? If yes, who was it? Bc the disc doesn't have Caroline E. on it. Please answer if you've seen the movie that just came out in 2007
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spoilt(f): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2008
she's pretty no doubt. Dont know about her acting. grin grin
saw her in one cheap movie. it was a joke. But trust nigerians. Any one with a drop of white blood is automatically a star.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Uzzyan: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
She is pretty and aswell a good actress.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sexytammy(f): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2008
she was also in tony tetuila's "e go better" video the girl can groove too smiley
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by omoovie(f): 4:42pm On May 13, 2008
I totally do not like the composition of her face --- ok that sounded harsh. What I mean is, I feel like her features don't match. They are too incongruous so she's not cute to me. I think a prettier half caste is the other chick from Ghana that Ghanians have gone ga ga over. I still think the prettiest Naija actress I've seen is this chick called Itohan. She was in a lot of stuff a while back. Can't remember her last name.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Hardballer(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
really beautiful girl she cld get it anytime
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by maryray(f): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2008
LOL, THE GIRL IS D BOMB. DONT MIND SELLING MY SIS TO LOOK LIKE THAT wink, LOL! grin.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Chilily(f): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2008
So sorry to burst your bubble the babe is married to a popular politician though i can't remember his name.they just got themselves a chieftaincy title in calabar,so keep all her old movies nearby because i don't know if she ll b acting again.I think she married danjumas son bt nt 2 sure bout that,u cud just confirm it.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by skywalk: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2008
She's married?? No wonder she just disappear.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2008
The husband is not a politician. He is Barr M. Danjuma, Gen T. Y Danjuma younger brother.

Very very rich man!! cool. Very very lucky babe, now cruises town in a brand new Audi Q7 and some top of the range automobiles.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by mi3(f): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2008
hehe, last i saw, she was Caroline Danjuma??!, saw it in one newspaper, she's rather pretty though, let nobody stone me o, but Omotola, for instance is still better looking(erm, shun skin tone and the bleaching/no bleaching thing),and Lilian Bach is foiner than her tongue, even if she can't act to save her life, Genevive is also above her,  but the girl try shaaaaa

@FunnyB, nah, it's not her inthat movie, it's some Ghanian chick, can't remember her name right now, but she is going through the phase of acting every single movie with Van Vicker, kind of like when RMD won't possibly be seen in a movie without Stella :d
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by maryray(f): 1:51am On Oct 28, 2008
Aight FunnyB i'm in a good mood so i'll download d pic, enjoy!

@ M.I thank God u know u deserve to be stoned, d rest of d gals in ur comment r not worth replying to, but i'll be honest enough to say Genny is def a competition, but still cant say she is more beautiful than Caroline, cos that babe is a hotty!,

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sexy11: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2009
hello every one, caroline ekanems real name is caroline uduak hutchings, but she decided to use ekanem to make pronounciation easy and to add a touch of africa to her self.ekanem is her mothers family name. talking about her movies, she was nomited along side dakore,chioma,ritaetc for the best actress of the year 2006 in the states. she won the tinapa award for best actress of the yer 2007,for the movie mass destruction ,directed by obi maduboku.she is happily married with two kids.and a graduate from the university of calabar
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sexy11: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2009
caroline is beauty with brains,she has been working so hard on her education.she is a graduate from unical,currently tying to get a certificate from the london uni.also going for educative short time courses which she has certificates to show for.so you can see she is an all rounder.beauty with brains. now tell me how many actresses has seen the four walls of education eg genivive that droped frm ss3 or is it ini edo dat has never been to uni. time dey are using to improve thier acting skills,and doing commercials,carol is in school studing for a degree.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by maryray(f): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2009
So true Sexi1. I Love U CAROLINE
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by 9ja4eva: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2009
Shes married to Danjuma or Oseni na.Na Snr chic oh
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2009
Very happily married to Barr. Musa Danjuma.

Watch of for the biggest and most modern recording studio this country ha ever seen.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by ceasyc(f): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2009
@topic
pretty face but lil or no boobs n bum
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
she's pretty, i like her, but her acting is okay.
i can watch her but she hasnt made competition with anyone.
and the makeup artist need to learn how to do makeup for her kind cause half of the time she ends up looking like a clown with too much colorful makeup on.
i wonder if she is still acting since she did get married and had a child with this RICH RICH RICH guy. lol
she wouldnt need nollywood's chicken change after her marriage.
grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Princess4ng(f): 7:26am On May 03, 2010
She is absolutly o.k she is frm ma state.she acted faces of africa,black brazièr,who will tell the presídent an lots more pls i need her link.if u have pls call or text 2 07035821897 or email me at princess4ng@gmail.com.thnks 4 ur co-peration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' / #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.