Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Webmasters Introduce Yourself. - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Introduce Yourself. (14550 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / SEO Optimization Techniques That Webmasters Ignore / I Hereby Introduce To You, Double-edge Technologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Daddydera(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm a young and an amateur webmaster. My site is: www.generationchangers.wapka.mobi
i also nid senior webmasters to assist me build my website and forum. U can contact me with 08174301869, 08142732709.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by rilwayne27: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
pls can someone help me in my blog i register for GoogleAdsense after that the next thing i see is
The account associated with publisher ID ca-pub-547865368899xxxx has been disapproved. Learn more
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
For everything you need to create a well organized website check out HTTP://www./SYxmK
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Hasheer(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls how can I open a website nd manage it,I need an orientation nd tutorial pls.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by itunex(f): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
U cn checkout ricomedia.net
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by olori4b: 1:53am On Jul 24, 2013
Pls can someone help me open and maintain a website an online trading platform like jumai or konga wit little or no capital thanks
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by oyewilliams(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
I am William Oyeniyi
of
[url]crackedpcgamez..com[/url]
where you can download PC games
[img]http://1.bp..com/-lizkYYd-F0Y/Ue2Sc1lqmpI/AAAAAAAAADk/bLqmXqeYuNc/s1600/gta5_102511.png[/img]
and
[url]naija-exclusive..com[/url]
We provide, tutorials,Free browsing Cheats, Network Solutions, Softwares...etc
[img]http://4.bp..com/-UOI-x9Rw9mM/Ue_EkBTOFPI/AAAAAAAAAEU/DrT_WeNG4ks/s1600/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
u can also inbox me pheizy@yahoo.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by uchdollar111: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2013
I am Uche Iwehee a geek in c++, java, android, ios, blackberry, Python, php and mysql development I just lunched www.Nairaquest yesterday an educational website. Are you in need of any programming need, inbox me on nairaquest1@gmail.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Jackson333(m): 5:03am On Jul 25, 2013
Hello mates,

My name is Jackson Nwachukwu, I am the author and lead blogger at www.dailytipsdiary.com and my second blog is www.naijatechblog.com

I have a very BIG PASSION for writing and blogging and so use my blog to share blogging tips to help people build a better blog.

I equally create and design blogs on Blogger and WordPress but give utmost attention to writing articles for my blog and other blogs. Here is a link to my recent guest posts at ProBlogger.net and Basic Blog Tips:

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2013/07/22/5-tips-to-writing-irresistibly-clickable-blog-titles/

http://basicblogtips.com/writing-an-about-page.html

To learn more about me please feel free to visit www.dailytipsdiary.com/about/

Thanks
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
am abiola, a website designer.i work with xhtml nd css only.very creative.am working on my project for now.call me:08171215392
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
I am Funmy Kemmy. My blog is funmikemmy..com.

You can visit the blog for news around the world.

Thank you.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by afridigit(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
I'm Hope Ukagwu - php core developer. I own www.afridigit.net & www.costomizedsms.net
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by abansinsi: 1:08am On Jul 27, 2013
I am Abasiama Nyong, an entrepreneur and webmaster. I have an edge in real estate especially in Akwa Ibom for now.

I'm the owner of www.landsandhousing.com

We provide real estate services in real time!
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Olyboy16(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
.cleared
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Olyboy16(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
.and cleared
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by dadonda: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hi, i am a graphic and web designer. you can check me out at http://www.melographicarts.com or email me at info@melographicarts.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Hi Folks !

This is pramod and i am a webmaster of http://techwayz.com ...

-Pramod
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by hilaryiwens05: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2013
I am Hilary Iwenofu. An enterpreneur, student and a webmaster. CEO of HIT information techenogies(Twitter; @hit_infotech....Facebook: hilary brain iwenofu).no currect project rite now. My Contacts 08182428991/08062207346, BBM: 21A9E621
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by reimo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
imo inyang is my name.
Am a developer @ reimnet limited
[url]reimnet.com[/url]
am also working the edureck project www.edureck.com , smsdial.com and more
imo@reimnet.com
reimnet.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by gu7S05: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2013
I am [b][size=40pt]Guru P1[/size] [/b]an Ace Webmaster;work on many projects but i will just list a few www.eresoft.net ,www.nsbir.gov.ng Coffee Cup,www.stofalindustriallink.org,www.newwavesonline.com,www.bscht.ac ...
feel free to contact me on 07036078004 or 07059724072
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please biko I need your help webmasters am setting up a mini social site with cs5 dream weaver this my plight I created a form a contact form with a submit button at the bottom of the form so that when my visitors are done with feeling their details they can submit I tried it on all my web browsers but each time I click submit microsoft outlook opens I tried it on my blackberry I was diverted to a blank compose email page with my email as send to my question is this how do I configure my submit button I want a configuration in which my when my submit button is clicked it automatically collect save and send my visitors details to my email with taking them to a blank compose email page
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Jamieb(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2013
I am James Brown Chigozie and i can finally call myself a blogger after 2 years on .. Here is my new blog. www.scholarsvision.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by CreativeWeb(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2013
I am Decency. I am a front-end web designer based in portharcourt.

I want to build up my portfolio.

I will like to design static websites to 10 NairaLanders at 10k pay website. I will not use template for this. I will give you a custom design. The website will be 5 pages maximum. I will source for the images needed. You will provide logo and write-ups. You will register your domain and hosting. My work will be to design a creative 5 page static website for you at 10k. I will give you the whole file in zip format. It will take me at most two days to deliver. You can even show me a website you will like your own to look like.

If you are interested in taking this offer, I want you to send me email at: praying4breakthrough@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by iTechgroup: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
i am iTechgroup, designer of www.9jatechgroup.uni.me
you can find making money online tips, tutorials, free browsing cheat and tweaks...
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by laysong: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello, our URL is www.urnaija.com.

We are a news blog and we pay N2,500:00 for any story we publish

Please check this link for details

http://www.urnaija.com/urnaija-pays-ngn250000-per-story/
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by kason(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kason Agbaka is my name. I am the owner of www.kasonmarketingtips.com. I am love doing webdesign work and sharing marketing tips to make you succeed online.

I can write any sales page, create an Opt-in page design to capture list of subscribers and logo branding. Also into Bulk SMS business. My gsm number is 08031357434. Thank you.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by obiscolly(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
I've been on this forum for quite a while now and I just felt I should make a formal introduction on this thread.
I own a forum, NaijaIMF- http://naijaimf.com. It's an Internet marketing forum for Nigerians where new and experienced Internet marketers meet to learn and share ideas to help promote their products and brands online. I hope you check it out and join us. There's so much to learn and share smiley
http://naijaimf.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Says His Goal For 2018 Is To ‘fix’ Facebook / Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. / How To Place Ads On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.