Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Webmasters Introduce Yourself. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Introduce Yourself. (14564 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / SEO Optimization Techniques That Webmasters Ignore / I Hereby Introduce To You, Double-edge Technologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Allenbaba(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
My name is Allen Akinkunle, Web Developer
www.bluechipng.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by maadsolutions: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
my name is mike Adeyekun ceo of maad solutions and we offer quite some very interesting and well tailored consumer services in the I.T industry.MAAD solutions we provide a complete and comprehensive list of services to fulfill our customer’s needs and requirements. These services include consultancy, software and IT infrastructure solutions, web design & hosting, networking, computer hardware maintenance, internet services, office automation, equipment supply and after sales support.
We offer developmental solutions to clients and companies no matter the size and capacities, to know the best solution for your business, visit our service page for full detail and you will be treated to the most comprehensive solutions breakdown ever

Mobile : +2348080942600
Telephone: +234809331777

www.maadsolutions.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by geniusng(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hi am Stanislaus Okwor (aka Stanley) - Director - Stanrich Online Technologies - a web design firm based in Surulere, Lagos - Nigeria. We design and develop interactive website just at affordable price. We have 50 satisfied customers who are enjoying the website we developed for them. You can check our portfolio at www.codedwebmaster.com

We will like to add you on the database of our satisfied customers.
Stanley - 08033398769
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Cordova: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
I am Ahmad Akorede. I am a web developer and Internet Coach. I develop business enterprise solution. I founded Articulate Technologies Concept.

www.articulatetc.com
www.atcwebhost.com

08054659872, 08136266466
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by kason(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hi, I am kason, I run a marketing site www.kasonmarketingtips.com and also bulk sms site www.firstinstantsms.com

I love sharing successful marketing tips. Also We design sales page, Opt-in page, Logo design, Fund raising Tips sms and e-mail advertising and many more...

Try us today and you 'll be glad you did.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by farodi: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2013
Am sam anibe, am a wapmaster and also a programmer i like shareing my ideas with others.am currently the ceo of www.nairawonders.tk
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Akan2011(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hi My name is Akan, a Web designer, blogger and also a graphics designer, we make awesome designs at affordable price we also run an ICT consultancy firm:
you could email us at akan2013@hotmail.co.uk
and may be call us on 08082096422
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by samsoftwebhost: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hii, My Name is Tyson smiley i'm from india. I love making friends and learning new things everyday. I run my own webhosting service here is the website url (www.samsoft.asia). Nice to meet you all cheesy

you can email me here [email]samsoft.asia@gmail.com[/email] or [email]support@samsoft.asia[/email]
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by marceli: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
visit [url]cellenesswebsites.com[/url] if you need a website, corporate intranet, mobile app, or anything to do with a browser. We develop web applications from bottom to top, complete with all SEO processes and E-commerce payment systems. As a promotional discount, we can build a 1 page website for you for just N5000, but you would have to come through Nairaland (quote that you saw our post on nairaland). Call 07063124832 for any enquiries.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Pins(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2013
I am prince will and i own www.hotutblog.com and i also code in html,css,javascript,php,mysql and asp.net.i can use the above languages to give u any website of your choice,i also know how to use wordpress,mediawiki,phpbb,downloadsitex,smf and all the others except joomla.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Adesege(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good day Nigerians and those reading this.

My name is Fadojutimi Temitayo Adesege.
A young enterprising Nigerian. An hardworking Webdesigner.

Owner and current Manager of www.naijabado.com

I currently need helping hands. I.e Co-owner. Mail multiservernetwork@gmail.com if u are interested pls.

Sincerely,
www.naijabado.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Esiri111(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'm Omoesiri Akarenuhon.
17 yrs old
founder of Goldiblaze.
Admin/ Owner of GCliqq.
www.gcliqq.tk
(social network)

if u are interested click below
www.gcliqq.tk/register
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Pins(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2013
I am prince will the owner of www.hotutblog.com,for naw,i program with html,css,javascript,php and mysql and i also use other c.m.s systems except joomla.i love to write articles on my blog on business and technology and also programming and working on computers.i spend my whole day on the computer.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by JoConsultings: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is my website: www.j-consultings.info. Am into Website Design,website for Personal,company website,business website,website maintenance,web consultancy, web database management as well, My name is Jo
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by farodi: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Am Sam Anibe ceo wiseplus concept.i like blogging and designing graphics. www.nairawonders.tk
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by jbanj4(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2013
I am a web designer, not really good in coding part; but a pro in photoshop, flash, fireworks also work on 3D modelling(Maya). Email: jbanj4@gmail.com phone number: 07066273443
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by jbanj4(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2013
I am a web designer, not really good in coding part; but a pro in photoshop, flash, fireworks also work on 3D modelling(Maya). Email: jbanj4@gmail.com phone number: 07066273443 I'm on bbm too. And Art student in yabatech.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Brand_new: This thread will serve as a free networking place for webmasters to interact and collaborate.
So who goes first.
check out this website http:///?id=4595088
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by aridunuCliff: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm Clifford,
freelance web developer.;-)
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Chaychey: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Hello everyone, smiley
I'm Uchechi C. Ihebom. a.k.a Chaychey. A student and webmaster, have an average programming knowledge in vb.net, php and java. I recently started a health blog - Fithealthinfo ( www.fithealthinfo.com ) . Fithealthinfo basically provides information on health related topics. We cover few categories like , men's health, women's health, kids health, sexual health etc.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by OCTAVO: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hello guys, I'm a newbie when it comes to Web development. Right now, I'm designing a very small website using xhtml and css. When I inserted my images on the Web page, the image turned out broken. Pls how can I rectify this?
I need help ASAP pls. Cos I'm learning on my own. No one to put me through physically.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by sandra213: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2013
I am Sandra , my site is

www.skillsign.com

I have lots of free quizzes on CSS, HTML, Javascript etc on my website.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by virussmart(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Bunda95: hey guys i run the website www.maybach.cuccfree.org feel free to surf the sites content for news,sports,entertainment etc

Dani also do wel to catch up latest @ www.braintutorial.com
twitter @braintutorial
facebook- braintutorials.BT
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by virussmart(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Bunda95: hey guys i run the website www.maybach.cuccfree.org feel free to surf the sites content for news,sports,entertainment etc

Dani do wel to catch up latest @ www.braintutorial.com
twitter @braintutorial
facebook- braintutorials.BT
google+ - braintutorial
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by rilwayne27: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
pls i do have a blog which give me problem i will like if you can help me to check what i need to do to make it look good pls am serious realy wetin for comment the blog is @ https://www.naijaplatphorm..com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by tobyemmanuel(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
My name is tobyemmanuel. I am a php and html website developer and also web hoster.I own smilewap.wap.ug,texist.tk and activeads.wap.ug.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Robert onyedikachi moses
brownmozilawebs@gmail.com
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by isaacokenagwa(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Hey! My name is Isaac Okenagwa,I have a site http://flifesaints..com.My adsense account seems not active since set two years ago.I don't know what to do because it has never bear any fruit.The account reads €0.00 all through.Can you help me to reset the adsense package for income?My phone no.is +254720286262.
Re: Webmasters Introduce Yourself. by Simonet: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Simonet works for an SEO outfit and will be very active on Nairaland! Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? / Mark Zuckerberg Says His Goal For 2018 Is To ‘fix’ Facebook / Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.