Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? (27715 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Brimmie(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2013
Kingscee: Nonsensical and nonsensically. Who even make this trash enter front page? Nairaland, pls ask some guys about them brain status b4 accepting them as member.

Bros, Cool Down Na!?? Why Ur Blood Con Dey Boil? Make We Haf Small Fun Na! Abi Na PDP Boko APC News U Wan Use Ur Borin Life Read ? Shoo! Eeasy Oo!

9 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by pimplucious: 2:44pm On May 29, 2013
Wuked.P:
technology is not complete until i started downloading foods...

U think that's crazy? Its actually not. with 3D printing u can 'technologically download' food bro
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by nonyofor(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2013
I hate guys with low selves of steam".#:s
"You are a blessing to your generator".:$
"I am a soccer for guys wit six park". "My bb charger is no longer walking"
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nani4all(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2013
Dnt Drink Water....Fishes Fornicate In It ;DDnt Drink Water....Fishes Fornicate In It

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by nbright: 2:49pm On May 29, 2013
kemzy Ajaks: may we all suicide in life........d funniest tin z d@d 1st person 2 coment also typed 'amen'

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Karleb(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2013
U just hit the head on the naik.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by xynerise: 2:50pm On May 29, 2013
When it was Harmattan season he posted '' harmattan on my mind'' when he wanted to eat he posted '' eating Eba on my mind''.

Nonsense. I later asked how he got my contact before I deleted him

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2013
SlyIg: First to comment!
Can't you at least edit this senseless post to something meaningful?
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 29, 2013
I be arsenal fans grin

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Leopantro: 3:05pm On May 29, 2013
I`m literally so out of shape
like Internet explorer could
probably run faster than me.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Albaniy(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2013
The list of most craziest post on social network can not be complete without mentioning first to comment syndrome

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Leopantro: 3:08pm On May 29, 2013
I`m not saying I hate you,…
I`m just saying if we were
being chased by zombies, I
would trip you

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by deesquarediddy(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2013
A man is the Bread-Winner. A woman should @ least be able to win Akara, so dem fit chop am 2geda. Remember Man shall not live by bread alone

6 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Amoshie(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2013
Pls who sees my girl's period? She lost it last week incase u find it pls. n i ws d one dat posted it cos my girl friend told me she lost her period so out of confusion i offered d public to help find it for me.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Leopantro: 3:12pm On May 29, 2013
There`s this app on my phone
that makes me look fat.. It`s
called camera.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by delors(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2013
My girlfriend cooked salt...of course she added some rice!

7 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by xandy84: 3:18pm On May 29, 2013
Life is circular place... Secular

The first comment follow..

No, it a rectangular..m

I want laugh die
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 29, 2013
In the shower, care to join?
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Demolinhoooo(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin grin [color=#000099]Man is weekend,if u see a snack and see a man leave the snack and kill the Man cos Man is weekend.

5 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by delors(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
Don't drink and drive...not even pure water!

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Leopantro: 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
Women aren’t complex.
Theoretical Quantum Physics
is complex. The politics in
Game of Thrones are
complex. Women are just
unpredictable

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Dopefiend(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
"WATEVA IS WAT DOING IS WAT DOING WELL"

I wept when i saw this cry

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by delors(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2013
God forbid! I would rather kill myself than commit suicide!

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Leopantro: 3:23pm On May 29, 2013
Girls are like police. Once
they get hold of all the
evidences, they still want to
hear the truth from you.

Wife: Look at that Drunker!
Hubby: Who is he? Wife: 10
years back he proposed me &
I Rejected. Hubby: Oh My
God, He is still Celebrating. .

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by delors(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2013
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I make your horn louder!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Leopantro: 3:25pm On May 29, 2013
As I watched the dog chasing
his tail, I thought "Dogs are
easily amused." Then I
realized I was watching the
dog chase his tail

5 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Blazinraj01(f): 3:29pm On May 29, 2013
'Amala Awetu: Nothing sha discourage us from fighting for our right.'

Got this from a friend: my fourfathers always use their sun as the next of king...so am the next of king of my daddy

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Infamous(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2013
Open the window let the atmospheric jump in

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Leopantro: 3:33pm On May 29, 2013
when a girl says "do whatever
you want." do not do
whatever you want

True story

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by QueenofLife(f): 3:37pm On May 29, 2013
[center][/center][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]1)STUDYING TINZ!!!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Leopantro: 3:38pm On May 29, 2013
Obama: "I like Coke." Fox
news: "Obama declares war
on Pepsi!"

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by initiate: 3:41pm On May 29, 2013
ITbomb: Who will take me out tonight?
*SMH for Nigerian girls. Has it gotten so bad?*
Delete her immediately

Doing business without advertising is like winking in the dark. so dont blame her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland / Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.