Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? (27713 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Adagba1: 3:41pm On May 29, 2013
Kingscee: Nonsensical and nonsensically. Who even make this trash enter front page? Nairaland, pls ask some guys about them brain status b4 accepting them as member.
because it is not about Tonto Dike and Omotola

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by jkendy(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
i thank God for healing my brother who was stabbed to death
tongue
Just like thanking God 4d gift of life in the grave.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Tascocent(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2013
mactoni91: why can't Blackberry just swallow its pride and ask Nokia d secret
behind d strength of its battery
. Abeg I no fit laff again cos my belle dey pain me.....

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Inik(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2013
This one grin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by traffickz(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2013
Fleece how can I recova my pastworld?

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Sability(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin[quote author=chlowi]I hate guys with low selves of steam".#:s
"You are a blessing to your generator".:$
"I am a soccer for guys wit six park". "My bb charger is no longer walking"

I go die with laff o!!!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by stitcheD(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2013
Rexxie:
Can't you at least edit this senseless post to something meaningful?
poor you. the guy just nailed you.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by jimmy84(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2013
traffickz: Fleece how can I recova my pastworld?
dats aboki 4 shizy
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by socreations(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2013
i hear say na patience talk am o''''''''although ojukwu is gone, his manhood still leaves on

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by ZUBY77(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2013
'' This post has been hidden''

- seun osewa
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by EmmyBoy2(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2013
remecy: To hair is human to forgive is design.
grin ha!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by chumakk: 4:41pm On May 29, 2013
People that wish everyone happy birthday on facebook everyday
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by salt1: 4:46pm On May 29, 2013
Girls Bragging Championship!!!!

ADANNA says: Waiter I like my salad very hot.

SHARON says: My friend, give me your pin let me call you on my galaxy S3...

TOSIN says: I'm so tired I just did my hair at Shoprite

LIZZY replies: Really? I want to spend my summer in london this Christmas period

CYNTHIA explains: I just bought a BlackBerry but I haven't collected my pin

UCHE brags: When I'm flying I like to sit at the window cos I open it for fresh air

KEMI says: I prefer London to UK during winter

SHIELA says: You can't imagine; I just bought a g-string and the thing I love most about it is the back pocket.

NGOZI orders: if you don't have meat pie, egg roll or scotch egg; give me snacks

LARA laments: in our house ehn, we used to have 3 pools until armed robbers stole one.....

Lol, amongst these girls who dey lie pass……

5 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2013
Heh...I have seen crazier than what people here are saying.

Like posting nekid pictures of cheating ex crazy.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by goldfish80(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2013
I have a few

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by kingklaus(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2013
As I walk tru d valley of d shadow of death, I cum dey wonda say wetin cari me go dere

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by IAMBREEZY: 5:11pm On May 29, 2013
I came,i saw,i come run forget my boot...

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 29, 2013
I broke up with my cross eyed girlfriend , i felt that biach was seeing someone else

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Sweetblaze(f): 6:10pm On May 29, 2013
i wan f**ck nw
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Panshow(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2013
My Mom said alcohol is your enemy. Jesus said love your enemy.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by figur: 6:23pm On May 29, 2013
Oº°˚ Lord give me a man I can willingly pound yam for cos all these boys of nowadays deserve nothing more than indomie without egg.

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2013
Hilarious!

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by mkoabiola: 6:36pm On May 29, 2013
crazy indeed.
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by OuchDaddy(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2013
Lmao, Some girls updates tho

"To hair is human to forgive is design":/

"I hate guys with low selves of steam".#:-s

"You are a blessing to your generator".:$

"I am a soccer for guys wit six park".>:O

"My bb charger is no longer walking".;wink

"Anybody who supports this killings is a carnival":O

"Be magnified Oh Lord, you are highly exhausted"X_X

"thank u Lord 4 a brown new day":]Y

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Durchmann(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Cutepie1(f): 7:53pm On May 29, 2013
A girl posted: TGIF......clubbing tinz..... via nokia
on friday nite @ 9pm: i can't blieve dis 60yrs old man is askin me out in exchange 4 a blackberry, he thinks am cheap........via nokia
saturday mornin:i really enjoyed ma self Glory be 2 God........via blackberry

7 Likes

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by hyperbaba: 8:07pm On May 29, 2013
This one create problem " i wish you are her " instead of i wish you were here.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Fussbot: 8:18pm On May 29, 2013
Lwkm...bt den,av seen 2 or 3 people dat complained about the thread of dat boy dat posted his pix asking if he was handsome

I just wanted 2 ask o,pls wat is d dfrnc btw dis thread and his?cus I've nt seen anything like:

Na children full NL
I no go comment 4 nairaland again.. 4 dis thread o

#just asking#
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 29, 2013
The following is what annoys me

Poster : "oh my God why me,why this happening to me? cry"

friends : "what's wrong? What's going on? Are you ok? "

Poster : inbox!
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by joncom(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2013
remecy: To hair is human to forgive is design.

LWkMD
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by chops33(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2013
To my future wife,,,,may God punish ur current boyfriend...
I want an iPhone with a nokia batterry and BBM...
Re: The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? by HARDDON: 8:34pm On May 29, 2013
guy 1 : the new pope na catholic?"

guy 2: " no ooo, na cele"

guy 1: " no wonder him dey always wear white"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland / Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.