Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? (6610 Views)

Any Training School For Nanies / How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking? / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by mum2(f): 3:24pm On May 24, 2013
Hi friends, pls can anybody put me through of where to locate a training center on public speaking. I really need to polish my English especially my diction. Your suggestion here is highly needed. Thanks.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 24, 2013
There is someone i might connect you with. The man came to our office for a seminar, to lecture us on some issues. He's a public speaker, and i dont know if that can help. I can give you his email address if you want.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by mum2(f): 11:01am On May 25, 2013
@Wizee, thanks. Pls I will sincerely appreciate u if u send his Email and his phone number. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 25, 2013
mum2: @Wizee, thanks. Pls I will sincerely appreciate u if u send his Email and his phone number. Thanks and God bless u
this is his email add, ebiemarah@gmai.com

He's name is Mr Ebi, i wld have given u, he's phone number, but i want to be confidential as possible, so when you guys talk, he can give you he's number. But if he doesn't replay your email quickly, i'll give you he's number.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by RoyalRoy(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2013
Wizee: this is his email add, ebiemarah@gmai.com

He's name is Mr Ebi, i wld have given u, he's phone number, but i want to be confidential as possible, so when you guys talk, he can give you he's number. But if he doesn't replay your email quickly, i'll give you he's number.

That is another great speaker i have come across in Nigeria after Sam Adeyemi. A real inspiration. I believe the Op will benefit from his wealth of words.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 26, 2013
Royal Roy:

That is another great speaker i have come across in Nigeria after Sam Adeyemi. A real inspiration. I believe the Op will benefit from his wealth of words.
Thank God you know him.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by VeeBabs(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
I know a good one that you might like. Not sure if I can drop the website here, but just do a simple Google search for LiveSpeech Coaching and you should find it easily.

I once attended their group training class for presentation skills in Lagos. It appears they cater mostly to elite clients with their private/executive coaching (it's somewhat high-end).
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by erne: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Unlock Your Education
Enhance Your Public Speaking Skills
Conquer Your Fear & Speak with Confidence

Join our 1month intensive
PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS:
Call: 08139458588
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by erne: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Unlock Your Education
Enhance Your Public Speaking Skills
Conquer Your Fear & Speak with Confidence

Join our 1month intensive
PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS:
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by pointstores(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2016
were is office in lagos
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by timy22(f): 12:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Join Toastmaster International, u will • You will get well trained, • Practice ur speakn skill in front of great minds • Network with great nd highly influential people Etc . www.toastmaster.com
Many great nd powerful speaker nd pastors re members .
Thank me later
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Dereformer(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2016
timy22:
Join Toastmaster International, u will
• You will get well trained,
• Practice ur speakn skill in front of great minds
• Network with great nd highly influential people
Etc . www.toastmaster.com

Thank me later

Please do toastmaster have an office in Ikeja lagos?
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by ticon4life(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by respot(f): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
The Insight of an Author Is a company in Ikeja that our company used last month. They offer good public speaking 1 to 1 masterclass and group sessions.

www.insightofanauthor.com
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by stephencoach(f): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
mum2:
Hi friends, pls can anybody put me through of where to locate a training center on public speaking. I really need to polish my English especially my diction. Your suggestion here is highly needed. Thanks.

If you're looking for a public speaking and presentation training that is flexible, very professional and also affordable,I would personally recommend the Speech Masters Academy run by Stephen Michael (AKA DrMiki). Visit www.smanigeria.com or chat him up here https:///+2347035957197 or call 07035957197. Miki has trained quite a number of public speakers in Nigeria. He's very good at it.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by stephencoach(f): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
mum2:
@Wizee, thanks. Pls I will sincerely appreciate u if u send his Email and his phone number. Thanks and God bless u

Try DrMiki's presentation and sales training. You'd be glad you did. DrMiki is one of the respected authorities in the subject of presentation and public speaking in Nigeria. He has written a lot of books and he organizes seminars in different parts of the country most especially Awka, Lagos and Abuja. visit www.smanigeria.com for more inquiries.

Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Kayceebae: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
mum2:

I took a 3 weeks weekend program with the speech masters academy. In I had like three classes with Dr. Miki Stephen Michael. Before I met with other speakers. The speech masters academy offers weekend classes in lagos and awka. I think they might even have the option of sending their trainer to your office if you want.

Steve is someone you'd like to be in a class with because he is super intelligent and fun to be around. And he knows just how to help you get it. I've been to many of his programs starting from Awka and I've attended his seminars in Lagos too.

His number is 07035957197. I think he'll be in Abuja next week cos I follow him on Facebook.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by WomanOfRace(f): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2019
Try that Toastmasters. They are in Ikeja and other places and it will cost you nothing except you want it to depending on the level. Don't throw away money if you don't have it on someone organizations that will charge you your whole life earning all in the name of class. Expensive is not always quality.

Google it

1 Like

Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Jamalaliyuman: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
I would advise you stick with Fordax public speaking school, they're great and its an awesome experience there
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Yemisiadeslay: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
mum2:

Fordax public speaking academy is the place to be. Attending the class has been great so far and I have learnt a lot. To chat up with the coach of the school, you can click on the WhatssApp link https:///2347035957197. Trust me, the lessons will be worth it.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Jamalaliyuman: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fordax public speaking is your go-to. trust me!!!!

mum2:
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by obinneka2020: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
I attended my own public speaking training at Fordax. We were about 3 students in my set which made it easy for the trainers to know me. It was a good experience for me. We had live practices every Saturday where we stand on the stage to speak. I would recommend the school. Their Lagos program has really helped.
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by Endico(m): 3:22am On Apr 16, 2020
How does the toast master work? It seems they have practical training from the way you stated it and I think that is what I want as public presentation do not really need teaching but building your vocabulary and doing practical training.
I want to join but their site is showing many websites to choose from.
Please, I need a guide.
Thank you

timy22:
Join Toastmaster International, u will
• You will get well trained,
• Practice ur speakn skill in front of great minds
• Network with great nd highly influential people
Etc . www.toastmaster.com

Thank me later
Re: Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? by fatokunbolu: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
You can become a good public speaker through having a good trainer, making sure you seize every opportunity to make yourself better or simply belonging to a public speaking community and you just might become good enough as public speaker that you'll want to build a career out of it.

You could join a fast growing public speaking community based in Nigeria called SPS (Society of Public Speakers). They organize the SPS Speaker Conference, and big events for speakers to talk, which also would be of help to you. Message ODU'ola, He's a public speaking coach and Head of SPS.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? / Mention Your Birthday And Find Your Twin Here / If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.