Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

uhm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / uhm (3475 Views)

"i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

uhm by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 24, 2013
uhm
Re: uhm by clockwise(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2013
is this a story or wat? I guess it should be a story.
Re: uhm by Sleekydee(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2013
Hahaha, ur mouth like "I started touching her body" e don tay u sef spoil
Re: uhm by balaclava: 4:31pm On May 24, 2013
b like dem don destinate ur head n prick 4 money/food ritual. u better sorjii(wake up) b4 e too late. dey dull

1 Like

Re: uhm by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 24, 2013
na war ooo
Re: uhm by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 24, 2013
balaclava: b like dem don destinate ur head n prick 4 money/food ritual. u better sorjii(wake up) b4 e too late. dey dull
No.. She no be that kin persin... I fit bet am with all my life... She no get nada.. I mean juju.. She no dey do... I know her inside out... So forget that side... The thing wey dey there be say she not get ankanlee
Re: uhm by clockwise(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2013
i don take d front sit 4 dis ur tori o.
Re: uhm by orobopasiosio(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2013
balaclava: b like dem don destinate ur head n prick 4 money/food ritual. u better sorjii(wake up) b4 e too late. dey dull
this story is as stupid as the poster. Ignoramus spp
this story is as stupid as the poster. Ignoramus spp
Re: uhm by orobopasiosio(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2013
Re: uhm by Lobolintin(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2013
relaxing with my snapp and alomo mix with Jedi, oya tory dey go
Re: uhm by balaclava: 5:12pm On May 24, 2013
Lobolintin: relaxing with my snapp and alomo mix with Jedi, oya tory dey go

lolz.... alomo lo le she... i feel u
Re: uhm by Exponental(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2013
@op....hw old are u?
Re: uhm by Sanboy25: 5:54pm On May 24, 2013

I believe that this thread should be in the 'S/e/x/uality' section...
@ Mods please undecided
Re: uhm by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 24, 2013
Dondav: she fired you?..
Yes she fired me ... and tried to claim saint as if i don't know any of her secret... She called me this morning to bring her Gold for her which i went to gave her.. on getting there.... i meet her aunty, her son, and 4 of our staffs in her pa lour then her aunty asked me that why would i keep her gold with myself.. then i replied her sister that i wanted to frustrate her simply because what she did to me was wrong... and i dont expect her to do such thing... Then her aunty asked me that what have i done for her to fire me.. then i told her aunty that its a secret between me and her... then her aunty said i must say it... i said no i cant... i pointed at her , that she is in the right position to answer that question.. she pointed at me back... pointed at her, she pointed at me back for about 9 time... then i told her aunty that i will like to meet her privately to discuss the issue with her... guess what... my boss said i must say everything in the presence of her son, her teacher, her staffs and her aunty. i said no... i am not going to say anything.... so she decided to twist the issue... she said she was sleeping with her friend at her village when i started rubbing my hands on her... she even called her friend the lucifer to come and and testify to it... her friend said everything she know ... then i started with my own bomb.... My boss never expected me to say everything i know about our secret affair ...brb
Re: uhm by WorldwarIII: 7:19pm On May 24, 2013
Who is this nincompoop? Why are you breaking your sorry tales into chapters.. Who gat the time... Shove your story up your azz!

2 Likes

Re: uhm by fckyourman: 7:38pm On May 24, 2013
hmm
Re: uhm by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 24, 2013
balaclava:

lolz.... alomo lo le she... i feel u
Ohun lo le se o.
Re: uhm by Sijo01(f): 8:21pm On May 24, 2013
Intimate stories (kiss and tell) is the new trend on nl now.
@op, your composition/vocabulary's sooooooo bad

1 Like

Re: uhm by segzicres(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2013
Who the hell is dis idiota? Ni gga goto school first!

1 Like

Re: uhm by free2ryhme: 12:46am On May 25, 2013
y are you trying so hard to gather suspense
Re: uhm by Mynd44: 1:01am On May 25, 2013
What's this supposed to be?
Re: uhm by Nobody: 1:04am On May 25, 2013
free2ryhme: y are you trying so hard to gather suspense
pretend u dnt knw nd kip lookin at d mumu
Re: uhm by Flashaldrin(m): 1:29am On May 25, 2013
is this a sexx story or a pity story?? Either way sexxuality sesshion that way ----------->
Re: uhm by AlyricistLaura: 1:51am On May 25, 2013
Ya female boss decided to take you to her village......

Oh ok

Cool Story Bro
Re: uhm by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2013
Flashaldrin: is this a sexx story or a pity story?? Either way sexxuality sesshion that way ----------->
i knew it! grin
Re: uhm by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2013
free2ryhme: y are you trying so hard to gather suspense
admit he did gther suspense even though the story is stupid enuff!
grin
Re: uhm by Mynd44: 7:11am On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: admit he did gther suspense even though the story is stupid enuff!
grin
A pity but that is the world we live
Re: uhm by mysticgal(f): 8:28am On May 25, 2013
Her toto don become well where you dey deep hand inside,i salute
Re: uhm by Tascocent(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2013
Iro lo ma pa e..........are u sure u can du all dis 2 some1 u call ur boss in real life.. I mean, keeping her bag, questionin her afta sacking and trying 2 reveal her secret in front of everybody........abegi I no dey go again drop me 4 d next thread.
Re: uhm by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2013
Tascocent: Iro lo ma pa e..........are u sure u can du all dis 2 some1 u call ur boss in real life.. I mean, keeping her bag, questionin her afta sacking and trying 2 reveal her secret in front of everybody........abegi I no dey go again drop me 4 d next thread.
grin wa gbayi jare. Me sef wan join another bus.
Re: uhm by daviide: 9:51am On May 25, 2013
Hahahahaha ..biko this story shuld go to the comedy section which kind sexuality cheesy this one na Akpos nd Janet story na ..diz way pllz ——————→

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Girls Want But Won’t Ask For It / My Fiance Birthday Is Near, Wat Gift Should I Buy For Him / I Love You Reuben!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.