Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU (3253 Views)

JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by DrNoimatO: 5:54pm On May 24, 2013
All universities must use the general cutoff mark given by jamb board,any university found increasing her cutoff mark will be dealt with says DIBU on Thursday on the Daily news paper
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by roselynchizy(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2013
Pls what's the general cut off

1 Like

Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by johnemeka(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2013
What is the cutoff for universities and polytechnics?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by kayking01(f): 9:41pm On May 24, 2013
Obviously,mr ibu must be joking...nxt pls!
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by vizboy(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2013
Enough of all these stories. HE SHOULD KINDLY TELL US THE CUT OFF MARK SImple
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by DrNoimatO: 6:03am On May 25, 2013
The general cutoff is 170
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by Nobody: 7:15am On May 25, 2013
Dr Noimat.O:
The general cutoff is 170
seriously?!
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by DrNoimatO: 7:38am On May 25, 2013
Vickii Ro:
seriously?!
yes
you can also Google search for 2013 jamb cutoff mark
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by christlyke(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2013
Na lie joor....170....seriously
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 25, 2013
kayking01: Obviously,mr ibu must be joking...nxt pls!
Point of correction, PROF. DIBU...LOL.
Jamb candidates dey boil seriously.

1 Like

Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 25, 2013
christlyke: Na lie joor....170....seriously
which are u saying? Is it "Na lie joor" or "Seriously?".

1 Like

Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 25, 2013
170..... How sure it is.....? Don't let's act base on Assumption' even as a matter of fact' Some Uni' which i knew quite alright is No go area if You Ain't score upto 200....'
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by montaro82(m): 5:01am On May 26, 2013
kayking01: Obviously,mr ibu must be joking...nxt pls!
Actually MR. KAYKING01, I find it disrespectful when someone can't be bothered to ensure they have spelt someones name right... Especially something as simple as DIBU.... It wasn't as though it was a typo...
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by borntolive(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2013
roselynchizy: Pls what's the general cut off
is true....i just did d confirmation on google via d newspaper guild....the cutoff as been reduced from 180 to 170.dear ,hope is not lost yet.work hard on post utme...print variious Q and A for practice....i wish all d best....
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by fYnEsTboII(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2013
Guy stop gvng ya self hope dibu said last yr cut off mark remains d same durng an interview on NtA NEWS...
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by fYnEsTboII(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2013
.d man just dey brag ni..
Dr Noimat.O:
All universities must use the general cutoff mark given by jamb board,any university found increasing her cutoff mark will be dealt with says DIBU on Thursday on the Daily news paper
am sure dis threat has ntn to do wit UI, UNILAG,OAU.
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by christlyke(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2013
LARRYDKING:
which are u saying? Is it "Na lie joor" or "Seriously?".

Both niccur.
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by kayking01(f): 6:56pm On May 26, 2013
I doubt dat of UNILAG N OAU cos dey myt reduced some dept cut off
fYnEsTboII: .d man just dey brag ni.. am sure dis threat has ntn to do wit UI, UNILAG,OAU.
bt UI dey stubborn!
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by Datlightizzy(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2013
Humm! Ah jxt hope this is true o koz itz d only way dx man kald dibu kan renda help 2 d ppl he failed
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by Nobody: 7:53am On May 29, 2013
Jst checked google nd found out d cutoff fot UNN was 200....I'm confused cuz I scored 195..nd I chose it fr both 1st nd 2nd choice of universities
Re: All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU by erul: 9:53am On May 29, 2013
@ vickil,u dnt nd 2 b confused,jus try n get ursef a change of inst. form

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Exam Hall / How To Speak Fluent And Correct English / Kindly Post The Download Link for New General Mathematics Jss1 - Jss3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.