Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics (13371 Views)

Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) / Xamaleón Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It(pics) / Ice Cream That CHANGES COLOUR As You Lick It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by emmy11(f): 6:04pm On May 24, 2013
I WAS EMBARRASSED TODAY WHEN IN A RESTAURANT A MATURED MAN FINISHED EATING AND STARTED LICKING HIS SOUP. I WAS LIKE WHAT THE Zap IS THIS MAN DOING IN THIS 21ST CENTURY? I WAS SHOCKED!!! SO I WANT TO ASK NAIRALANDERS, DO YOU LICK YOUR PLATE OR SOUP AFTER EATING

3 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Sanboy25: 6:07pm On May 24, 2013

I don't do that. smiley
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by aadetoyin(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2013
I don't lick wit my tongue cos dats rather irritating but if I really enjoyed my home made meals, I'll use the side of my fore finger to scrape the stew off the plate
grin grin grin yummy

9 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by PrettySpicey(f): 10:25pm On May 26, 2013
In d comfort of my home, after a delicious eba n soup, I do the honors by 'wiping' clean the soup plate with my fore finger.
Choi! Deeellliiiccciioouuussssss!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 1:11am On May 27, 2013
Some people are just crazy angry
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Kslib(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2013
@OP, can you please tell me what's wrong with someone licking his own soup,with his own tongue.. So cos this is the bleeping 21st century he shouldn't lick his soup again cos the society said people shouldn't do that..
I like people like that man cos they have nothing to hide and do stuffs cos they love it and cos of what some jobless idle self-righteous person thinks about it,.. No be only 21st century nah 31st decade.. The man didn't commit any crime,he didn't hurt no one,so mind your business. I am embarrassed at how some people reson sef.. Msssheeew

33 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by CrazyMan(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2013
Kslib: @OP, can you please tell me what's wrong with someone licking his own soup,with his own tongue.. So cos this is the bleeping 21st century he shouldn't lick his soup again cos the society said people shouldn't do that..
I like people like that man cos they have nothing to hide and do stuffs cos they love it and cos of what some jobless idle self-righteous person thinks about it,.. No be only 21st century nah 31st decade.. The man didn't commit any crime,he didn't hurt no one,so mind your business. I am embarrassed at how some people reson sef.. Msssheeew
Take it easy I understand the point the op is trying to make.

Believe me, it can be irritating watching a grown adult lick his place in public.

If the food isn't enough for you, you can simply order for an extra plate...if you're at home, you can cook the food quite big so if the one you dished into your plate isn't sufficient, you can always fall back to the main pot for more...I do this always.

Licking your plate whether at home or in public is a very bad habit...you musn't play the role of an animal simply because you're hungry.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by greedie1(f): 8:44pm On May 27, 2013
I don't. that's bad habit.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Kslib(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
Take it easy I understand the point the op is trying to make.

Believe me, it can be irritating watching a grown adult lick his place in public.

If the food isn't enough for you, you can simply order for an extra plate...if you're at home, you can cook the food quite big so if the one you dished into your plate isn't sufficient, you can always fall back to the main pot for more...I do this always.

Licking your plate whether at home or in public is a very bad habit...you musn't play the role of an animal simply because you're hungry.
Yea i get you,but why not allow people do what they want? I personally do not lick my plate be it at home or anywhere,but if thats what he loves,then he should be free to do it..
Pls what makes it a bad habit? Cos the society said so abi.. What irritates you might differ from what irritates me,so we should just respect people's habit and move on. Somebody on this thread said licking plates irritates her but she licks hers with her fingers.. Now,she feels her style is better than that man's style but to me thats also bleeping irritating to lick your plates with your hands.. You see,we all have diff styles that irritates us personally which is more a reason why we should respect peoples choice of style..
Look,its ok to feel irritated by something but the op made the whole thing look like the man was one disgusting individual. She even went further to say she was embarrassed. I dislike people who form too much and think they have the right to judge others cos they're better..

10 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by bebe2(f): 7:12pm On May 29, 2013
disgusting habit, licking wit tongue, licking wit finger chewing bones sucking the marrow off a bone eeewwwwwwwww

and my oga is guilty of them all.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2013
ERMM NOPE. AND IF I EVEN ATTEMPTED THAT CRAZY ACT IT WOULD NOT BE DIRECTLY FROM TONGUE TO PLATE. undecided
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by sage2(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2013
Do people really do it? This is unheard of in my place.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by daviide: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2013
I've hereby come to the conclusion that people that lick plate with their tongue afta eating ah GAY!!
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by demmy55(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2013
What a question. You think we breed dogs on NL angry
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by jmoore(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2013
That was when I was a kid.

Grown man licking? Lord have mercy
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by lacicrips(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2013
Lol. Yes, at home. Not everytime though. And no, I don't carry the plate on my hands and lick like a dog. That's quite shameful.

The funny thing though, is that if they add more soup to the plate, you'll get tired immediately.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2013
are u a dog?
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Tolexander: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2013
I did lick with my tongue whenever i dont want to wash the plate when i was young but now i don't even use my hand to eat let alone licking the plate with my hand.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Soso990240(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Wot sort of question is dis? Op u neva saw notin.convince us hw a matured man lickd a plate he used in eating.anoda rub.bish topic hit front page.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by kponkedenge(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Wat is bad in licking ur plate

3 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2013
I did that when i was small but now HELL NO
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by point5: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2013
Wch kain tlk b dat,,its all about choice n neva sin n can nt b a sin..so anoda topic jareh..

1 Like

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2013
Kslib: @OP, can you please tell me what's wrong with someone licking his own soup,with his own tongue.. So cos this is the bleeping 21st century he shouldn't lick his soup again cos the society said people shouldn't do that..
why don't you fart in the public because you've got nothing to hide, or because you are in the 21st century olodo angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2013
No am more than that now. When i was still small,i used to do that but now no. Unless when i got married,and my wife cook a very sweet soup & i want to let her know i want to let her know d soup sweet i can do it,but only @home with her.

1 Like

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2013
kponke denge: Wat is bad in licking ur plate

what is bad in having common sense? angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by LesbianBoy(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2013
emmy11: I WAS EMBARRASSED TODAY WHEN IN A RESTAURANT A MATURED MAN FINISHED EATING AND STARTED LICKING HIS SOUP. I WAS LIKE WHAT THE Zap IS THIS MAN DOING IN THIS 21ST CENTURY? I WAS SHOCKED!!! SO I WANT TO ASK NAIRALANDERS, DO YOU LICK YOUR PLATE OR SOUP AFTER EATING
Will you sharrap my friend!!!! I know girls like you! Always acting like they don't go to toilet.......Nansense!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Temismith(f): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2013
;DHunger ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ no rrespecte. Of. Person.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by demmy55(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2013
kponke denge: Wat is bad in licking ur plate

I only watch my dog doing that
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by rodeo0070(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2013
***licking my bowl of Ogbono soup, looks up***
What? I'm not the only one guilty of this and I didn't invent it.
***Continues licking***

8 Likes

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2013
Do people still do this...
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by slimyem: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2013
bebe2: disgusting habit, licking wit tongue, licking wit finger chewing bones sucking the marrow off a bone eeewwwwwwwww

and my oga is guilty of them all.
How can you not like this?
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

1 Like

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by greall1: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2013
bad habit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / World's Most Bizarre Drinks / Tommee Tippee Bottle Sterilizer 8k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.