Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics (13401 Views)

Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) / Xamaleón Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It(pics) / Ice Cream That CHANGES COLOUR As You Lick It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by destino24(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2013
Can you guys quit the pretense already...Most of them here do it
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by slimyem: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2013
I lick my plate with my fingers just at home.
With the tongue just makes you a dog both in private or public.Disgusting habit.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Youngzedd(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2013
Wait......

Lick soup or plate.
Be specific @OP

No big deal in using style to lick ur soup with finger but using tongue to lick the plate in public is another thread.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by boron10(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2013
I stopped the habit at the age of 10
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Esinwaju: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2013
daviid_e: I've hereby come to the conclusion that people that lick plate with their tongue afta eating ah GAY!!
You may not be dumb but what you wrote is extremely dumb.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by alumnidoggz(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2013
I like my fingers not my plate.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by DIVA58(f): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2013
I used to when am small bt i stopped when i learnt its a bad behaviour
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by collynzo2(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2013
emmy11: I WAS EMBARRASSED TODAY WHEN IN A RESTAURANT A MATURED MAN FINISHED EATING AND STARTED LICKING HIS SOUP. I WAS LIKE WHAT THE Zap IS THIS MAN DOING IN THIS 21ST CENTURY? I WAS SHOCKED!!! SO I WANT TO ASK NAIRALANDERS, DO YOU LICK YOUR PLATE OR SOUP AFTER EATING
why should you be embarrassed by the actions of a stranger? Why should a post that violates one of the rules on Nairaland be brought to the front page?
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2013
if i'm mad hungry, why not ? undecided undecided undecided

wtf
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by zhirinmai(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2013
It depends on d kind of place i'm, and d kind of meal.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2013
I lick only when it's my mama's cooking.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by harlos: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2013
If not bad habit then there is surely something behind it
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2013
I do!
Is there a rule book that stipulates otherwise.
Or any crime committed for such a blessed act?
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by abdullkabar(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2013
I did it when i was younger bt stopd it wen my teacher told me its bad(somtin abt bacteria,virus)
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by SpicyMimi(f): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2013
I use sppon, and trust me...it scrapes all! U won't even kno d dffrnc between usn a spoon and usn U̶̲̥̅̊я tongue.

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2013
SpicyMimi: I use sppon, and trust me...it scrapes all! U won't even kno d dffrnc between usn a spoon and usn U̶̲̥̅̊я tongue.
YEAH I BET ALL THE PLATE IN YOUR HOUSE IS SCRATCHED UP TOO SMDH
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2013
D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Efikman(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2013
The only thing i lick is sweets. cool
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2013
Efikman: The only thing i lick is sweets. cool
SPEAKING OF SWEETS I AM QUITE PARTIAL TO WERTHERS
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Drigdee(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2013
Kslib: @OP, can you please tell me what's wrong with someone licking his own soup,with his own tongue.. So cos this is the bleeping 21st century he shouldn't lick his soup again cos the society said people shouldn't do that..
I like people like that man cos they have nothing to hide and do stuffs cos they love it and cos of what some jobless idle self-righteous person thinks about it,.. No be only 21st century nah 31st decade.. The man didn't commit any crime,he didn't hurt no one,so mind your business. I am embarrassed at how some people reson sef.. Msssheeew

Tell em
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by WukedP(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2013
Nairaland members and there funny post, wetin them com dey call like dis naw? One day they will ask u if u do clean up ur bom bom after shiiiiieeet, cos he saw his toilet mate leaving after droping d tin witout even bordering to clean up... U will hear dat soon
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by claremont(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2013
I don't understand how some people on this thread can actually lick their plates with their fingers, I thought one can only use the word 'lick' to refer to an action made using the tongue?!

Disgusting!
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Awoofawo(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2013
lucenzo: why don't you fart in the public because you've got nothing to hide, or because you are in the 21st century olodo angry

FART IN PUBLIC? WHO BORN THEM TO TELL ME SAY MAKE I NO TEST THAT H-BOMB, NA THEM GO SCATTER #FART ON THREAD AND RUN AWAY!
8D wink
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Esinwaju: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2013
bebe2: disgusting habit, licking wit tongue, licking wit finger chewing bones sucking the marrow off a bone eeewwwwwwwww

and my oga is guilty of them all.
Bones are a source of calcium and the contents of the marrow are highly nutritious.Trying to come across as posh is not a bad thing BUT the bad thing is when the person trying to act posh is not enlightened.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Ogbodavies(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2013
Only when d meal is DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSSS cool
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Awoofawo(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2013
collynzo2: why should you be embarrassed by the actions of a stranger? Why should a post that violates one of the rules on Nairaland be brought to the front page?

HELP ME ASK AM! ALATOJUBO, GBEBORU, AMEBO, MAJESEYETEMI! angry grin undecided
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2013
bebe2: chewing bones sucking the marrow off a bone .

Dat's d switest my dear
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Sike(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2013
That was back then when i was still two.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by yuzedo: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2013
No op. I only leaks p**** wink wink wink wink

Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2013
PrettySpicey: In d comfort of my home, after a delicious eba n soup, I do the honors by 'wiping' clean the soup plate with my fore finger.
Choi! Deeellliiiccciioouuussssss!!! grin
Eba tastes like crap. Yuck.
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Revolva(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
HAA I ALWAYS LICK MYNE I NO SEND ANYBODY AS LONG AS DEM NO DEY FEED ME..IS IT THEIR MONEY I USE TO BUY THE FOOD...
Re: Do You Lick Your Plate/soup After Eating ? Pics by Awoofawo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
yuzedo: No op. I only leaks p**** wink wink wink wink

YOU MEAN POOPOO OR P+SY? grin cool

Nigerian Swallow And Diabetes. / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / World's Most Bizarre Drinks