Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (828260 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by adewuyif: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Good am guys ....I hope dis pple wuld accept validation this morning because the red message on there website is not showig again....but my validation number is still giving same message of incorrect or not found....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2013
qirl hasn't yet come back from the bank where she went to pay for another validation number? i almost went out sef hoping to go apply for another 1000 at Diamond bank, cos it's likely that most of the problem with invalid number stems from Union bank and not any other bank,
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by mosun35: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
You should have gotten her message instead knowing fully well she's in a Tizz situation especially when you keep getting this intractable and annoying "Invalid number" you should have just ignore her spelling gaffes rather than trying to pick errors. Thank you!
The guy wasn't in any way insulting her but he corrected her rightly. No one is a master of knowledge esp in English language which is not our native language. We do make errors even when we speak our native language. The least person on this topic wld b a WAEC holder and such error(s) is not expected nd when made we shld b humble enough to accept corrections, personally if I were amara.lizzy I wld thank pek but d least she cld do is to keep quite instead of insulting him ( u don't knw who he is). The corrections pek made cld b an answer to a question in d NIS aptitude test which might b a saving grace to her to b shortlisted for an interview. Well, may God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by lordaustin(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2013
People, I don't think the problem is with the bank. I paid online this morning with access visa ATM card and obtained a validation number, yet I had the same problem - "Validation Number not found or incorrect". The bank's job is just to generate the validation numbers from the payment platform just as one can generate with an ATM card. Methinks the problem is with the site being able to identify numbers generated through these means. Those going to pay for the second time should rather soft pedal as they may as well solve the problem as the complains keep getting to them
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2013
mosun35: The guy wasn't in any way insulting her but he corrected her rightly. No one is a master of knowledge esp in English language which is not our native language. We do make errors even when we speak our native language. The least person on this topic wld b a WAEC holder and such error(s) is not expected nd when made we shld b humble enough to accept corrections, personally if I were amara.lizzy I wld thank pek but d least she cld do is to keep quite instead of insulting him ( u don't knw who he is). The corrections pek made cld b an answer to a question in d NIS aptitude test which might b a saving grace to her to b shortlisted for an interview. Well, may God help us all.
You are damn right my Brother, couldn't have agreed less, Hope Amara take that into consideration when she comes back.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2013
lordaustin: People, I don't think the problem is with the bank. I paid online this morning with access visa ATM card and obtained a validation number, yet I had the same problem - "Validation Number not found or incorrect". The bank's job is just to generate the validation numbers from the payment platform just as one can generate with an ATM card. Methinks the problem is with the site being able to identify numbers generated through these means. Those going to pay for the second time should rather soft pedal as they may as well solve the problem as the complains keep getting to them
That's real Talk..maybe i have to simmer down a lil' while till some peeps come back and report to the House
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by skiguy123(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2013
I fink NIS did this problem intentionally if not why wil d transaction num keeps changing buh IMM num unchanged wenever we edit Unlike d Airforce dat both remained unchanged even if u edit a million times. Also it was stated on their website dat u will b unable to edit once payment is made Buh people can still edit after payment unlike d Airforce wen once u pay,d edit tab becomes disabled...let's wait 2hear 4rm oda peoples experiences sha...anybody residing arnd Ipaja can contact me..let's try it 2geda
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by gabcomite(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2013
If u are having "validation not found or incorrect" problem, send an e-mail to pay4me @ support@pay4me.com and lodge ur complain make sure u attach the details given to u either by them(in case u pay online) or by the bank. they will rectify the problem for you . I did just that when I was having problem of such.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by CHARLOE(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2013
Pls somebody help me; i tried paying with my atm (access bank) card (after changing d ipin @ d bank), after filling my data , i clicked proceed to pay, next thing i saw was a blank screen. went thru same procedure again, still gave a blank screen. when i checked my phone, saw alert for N2k deducted. dat means i've paid twice but nothing to show. Pls what do i do, how do i get my validation number, cos i can't pay another 1k again, tanx.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2013
joy8372: Hi guys, pls I need help here, how do I go about ds aplication & I need their website , is it still on, wen r dey clossing & is there any body in ph here I can talk to for guide .tnkx
Am based in Ph, i think you should check previous post
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2013
Piresiois are you back from the bank..am waiting for you before i move to the bank, please say something my sister

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2013
CHARLOE: Pls somebody help me; i tried paying with my atm (access bank) card (after changing d ipin @ d bank), after filling my data , i clicked proceed to pay, next thing i saw was a blank screen. went thru same procedure again, still gave a blank screen. when i checked my phone, saw alert for N2k deducted. dat means i've paid twice but nothing to show. Pls what do i do, how do i get my validation number, cos i can't pay another 1k again, tanx.

Mehn! sorry to hear that, but you should try and head to the bank at once and fix the problem instead
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2013
When i got 2 d bank in other to mak anoda payment,I was advised not to re-pay dat the problem is from their site.that i should log the complain to NIS site..insort,am @ d state of disarray.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Sammiejokes(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Please house help a bro out, which bank is accepting payment, Have been to zenith and
they said there is still problem generating validation number. please I
need good response

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2013
Piresios: When i got 2 d bank in other to mak anoda payment,I was advised not to re-pay dat the problem is from their site.that i should log the complain to NIS site..insort,am @ d state of disarray.
kai! which bank is that?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2013
My broda,Union bank.even their security guard that paid after mine had gotten his acknowledgment slip...see,i can't cry,bor feel lik!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by awodun: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
adewuyif: Good am guys ....I hope dis pple wuld accept validation this morning because the red message on there website is not showig again....but my validation number is still giving same message of incorrect or not found....
But its giving another message again saying *Your acknowledgement slip is not yet ready please wait for two working days for proper processing of your payment and try printing again* so this means they are working on it ,let''s be patient with them.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by adewuyif: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
gabcomite: If u are having "validation not found or incorrect" problem, send an e-mail to pay4me @ support@pay4me.com and lodge ur complain make sure u attach the details given to u either by them(in case u pay online) or by the bank. they will rectify the problem for you . I did just that when I was having problem of such.

so did they rectify for you...after you complained to them....because have done that last week and am yet to get my acknowledgement slip....all they are saying is its a network issue that would be resolved soon
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Piresios: My broda,Union bank.even their security guard that paid after mine had gotten his acknowledgment slip...see,i can't cry,bor feel lik!

hmmmmph! i think am getting a little bit antsy my sister, I am on my way to pour out my grievances at union bank especially that lady staff that gave me, she go hear am ehh..wtf!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
oh bouy ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally dancing azonto.....guys make una thank God for me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..finally(in the words of The rock) HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PRINT MINE...................................after such a tedious long wait..............
I nearly strangle the lady sef lolzz no be small tin oh, i dey come , make i qo eat BOLE unto this kind sweet news
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by enifoghalemax: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
you need to go pay to diamond bank. you are ryt not all of their branches its been allowed. i did mine at daleko branch and it was accepted. only that, it might take a day or two to get it fixed. i mean getting the transaction done. buh you can be well assured, it will be done. i got mine and had issues buh that was with the site. cos u still have to go back to the site to validate the pin given to u from the bank. u can add me up anyhow sha on bb, for assistance. i jux successfully did mine now after over a week of having issues. Glory to almighty God. i am so so so happy. ;Dyou need to go pay to diamond bank. you are ryt not all of their branches its been allowed. i did mine at daleko branch and it was accepted. only that, it might take a day or two to get it fixed. i mean getting the transaction done. buh you can be well assured, it will be done. i got mine and had issues buh that was with the site. cos u still have to go back to the site to validate the pin given to u from the bank. u can add me up anyhow sha on bb, for assistance. i jux successfully did mine now after over a week of having issues. Glory to almighty God. i am so so so happy. grin grin grin grin my pin: 32fbe447
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by enifoghalemax: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
pls, its nobody's fault. dont go get someone angry. pls. its all network issshhhh. relax. add me up. i think there is a scope. ama tell u how i did mine. well, all to the glory of almighty God. not man. am so happy and really want y'all to be too. common. its not with union bank alone. its a general thing. i did mine at diamond and faced same p. so pls, you going to diamond to unleash yua grievance aint the best at all. relax n think of what next to do rather to going to spoil sm1's day.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
How did u manage to print it?was it rectify from the bank?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by justpowerful(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pls house, which bank can I pay dis money in ibadan coz all the bank are complaining of network problem
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Stevosty: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
It's only few bank branches that are collecting the fee, if you go there because of your ignorance and create a scene concerning your validation number and they eventually change their mind. E don set for others be dat. Pls use your head.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by gmumeen: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
justpowerful: Pls house, which bank can I pay dis money in ibadan coz all the bank are complaining of network problem
check ny branch of fidelity bnk
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Piresios: How did u manage to print it?was it rectify from the bank?
send a mail to support@pay4me.com. Attach ur application numb,validity numb and date of transaction to it. Just did dat dis morning,they responded 2 me dat they've assigned my complaint to a customer care. After abt 2 hours they sent me another mail dat my details hv been forwarded 2 dere ICT 4 processing dat I should check back thursday or friday as 2 view & print my acknowledgement slip. But I just said let me give it another trial & behold my acknowledgement slip came up. As I write 2 u now I just printed it out now. Just do as I said and u will testify with ur mouth .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@skiguy if d payment is 4 d formal transactn numba, y won't d giv us acknwldgment slip 4 d previous payment since we paid 4 it. infact i dn't tink editin is d course.
send a mail to support@pay4me.com. Attach ur
application numb,validity numb and date of
transaction to it. Just did dat dis morning,they
responded 2 me dat they've assigned my complaint
to a customer care. After abt 2 hours they sent me
another mail dat my details hv been forwarded 2
dere ICT 4 processing dat I should check back
thursday or friday as 2 view & print my
acknowledgement slip. But I just said let me give it
another trial & behold my acknowledgement slip
came up. As I write 2 u now I just printed it out now.
Just do as I said and u will testify with ur mouth .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ask4ematex: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
its really getting worst for me now........it was 'Validation Number not found or incorrect' i was getting as a response before but now i am getting 'error' i am kinda confused and pissed.............i NEED HELP PLS !!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by toondey1: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
IF U ARE HAVING ANY INVALID OR WATEVER DONT WWOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIII OOOO, IT WILL SURELY PRINT, NOTHING IS WRONG, FORGET ABOUT EDITING OR ANYTHING, MINE JUST PRINTED NOW, EVEN WANTED TO PAY ANOTHER ONE AT ECOBANK BUT ALONG THE LINE THE BANKER DETECTED AND TOLD ME A TRANSACTION HAS BEEN DONE ON IT BEFORE. AFTER THAT THE STUFF PRINTED AFTER LIKE A WEEK PLUS OF PAYMENT.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by glo12(f): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Is working now o. Just printed mine too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by clemzo101(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
lordaustin: People, I don't think the problem is with the bank. I paid online this morning with access visa ATM card and obtained a validation number, yet I had the same problem - "Validation Number not found or incorrect". The bank's job is just to generate the validation. numbers from the payment platform just as one can generate with an ATM card. Methinks the problem is with the site being able to identify numbers generated through these means. Those going to pay for the second time should rather soft pedal as they may as well solve the problem as the complains keep getting to them

Pls kindly confirm if ur validation number is part of tthe codes sent to ur fone as debit alert?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.