Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? (1204 Views)

How Much Have U Won From Football Betting? / Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business / Venture Capital Funding For Dotcom Startups In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? by Ladapo(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2008
Hello people, I have a business plan that I have been financing with a friend for sometime now.We have been doing quite well and competitors are fast coming on board,that is to show that it is a viable business. However, I wish to ask the house, if anyone knows where I can source for fund to the tune of 7000000 in order to further enable us move on to the next stage of the business.

I am thinking of Micro finance banks but do not have a full knowledge of the viable ones. The so called biz. thrives more in metropolitan cities and we are presently in Abuja and Lagos.

The fund is to get an office on the Island,where majority of our clients are based, get two operational vehicles for our lagos and Abuja locations and design our website and other necessary things to be done.

I can assure assure you that this is a business with over 20,000000 annual turn over and I can boastfully say,it is not an everyday business Idea.

Contact me if you fink u can help: toluwanidapo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? by kazey(m): 4:26am On Apr 28, 2008
Kindly state the business, if you already have competitors and why should investors finance you rather than your competitors.
Re: Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? by Ladapo(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2008
Well, as a leader in the industry, I am presently looking outside the box and far away from what the new entrants in the market are looking at.

Like I stated, this is a new line of business and whoever is interested shoul contact me.
Re: Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? by kayzoh(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2008
yeah try dragonsdennigeria.com, they could help,but its a tv reality show,so be ready for competition, concerning the website i am a website designer and i coul help you you can contact me on yomi_kazeem@yahoo.com.wat kind of businesss is it?what industry are you into?
Re: Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? by lucabrasi(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2008
this sounds funny,if you have been in the business and making money for a while then you should have some viable capital saved up by now and you will have a good relationship with your bank,so how come you r not approaching your bank first before posting it on nairalan?
if you have and the bank refused,then is the business as viable as you r saying it is?
thats a whole lot of money for 99% of anyone going into business especially with unknown,untested partners, ill advice you to face your banks because advertising it on here is a complete waste of time,anyone logging on to nairaland with that kind of money will have seen the myriad of businesses that he/she can invest in with a very good yield without any partner

(1) (Reply)

What are the Requirements of Starting a Newspaper Stand? / How To Write A Business Proposal (importation) / I Need A Genuine Supplier From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.