Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? (1011 Views)

Top Reasons Many Christian Ladies May Never Marry / What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? / Why! Christian Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by sureway1(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2013
I just want to know why most ladies that sees nothing wrong in wearing mini skirt,trouse etc..and says christianity is a thing of the heart..get to the North pherhap for Education,NYSC..all of a sudden changes their mode of dressing to decent ones.
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by Nobody: 4:11am On May 25, 2013
Simple answer.....you are delusional. That is why an insensitive and fictional issue is disturbing you.

The first question you would ask yourself is; "why does my definition of decent dressing apply to christian women"?
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by tpia5: 5:36am On May 25, 2013
its cultural.

"indecent" dressing is frowned on in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by Nobody: 5:50am On May 25, 2013
tpia@:
its cultural.

"indecent" dressing is frowned on in the north.

smh
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by UyiIredia(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

smh

Typical of logicboy. SHH (Shakes His Head) without stating reasons.
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by Gudiza(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2013
In Rome, do as the Romans.
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by sureway1(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2013
[quote author=Logicboy03]
; "why does my definition of decent dressing apply to christian women"?[/q
Pls don't take it personal.
l asked cos l've approached some on this issue before(in lag) nd today we are together in d north..l am a christian
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 25, 2013
sure way: I just want to know why most ladies that sees nothing wrong in wearing mini skirt,trouse etc..and says christianity is a thing of the heart..get to the North pherhap for Education,NYSC..all of a sudden changes their mode of dressing to decent ones.

Hallo Surew,

I guess you are mixing up some things here...I don't think the bold is frowned at in the North...
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by sureway1(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2013
striktlymi:

Hallo Surew,

I guess you are mixing up some things here...I don't think the bold is frowned at in the North...
I mean indecent dress..l'm in the North nw..though resides in a village for my ppa.
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 25, 2013
sure way:
I mean indecent dress..l'm in the North nw..though resides in a village for my ppa.

I know what you are saying but not sure of what you mean...now I think you have a different notion of what 'indecent dressing' is and it is affecting your thoughts on the matter...

Northerners do not see 'trousers' as indecent...

'Trousers' form part of what female corps members wear both in camp and outside...

So I don't know why trousers should be part of this indecent dressing you speak of...
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by AtheistD(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2013
sure way: I just want to know why most ladies that sees nothing wrong in wearing mini skirt,trouse etc..and says christianity is a thing of the heart..get to the North pherhap for Education,NYSC..all of a sudden changes their mode of dressing to decent ones.

So they dont get Boko Haramed angry
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2013
Its north culture to dress modesty without open parts of their body unlike other region that is why I said its hard to differentiate between a Muslim and a Christian in the north apart from Sundays, if any Corper dress anyhow they may look at her like a mad person.

Apart from dressing there is a limit to how you can play with women in some street in the north, its their own norm

2 Likes

Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by Image123(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2013
For fear of instant judgment, and because there are no sinners of like mind to entice them to dress waywardly.
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by mumumugu(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2013
Sharia law operate iin the north. Steal a fowl, ur hand is caught off

expose ur buuubs, and dat buuuubs is cutt out
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by sureway1(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2013
Image123:
For fear of instant judgment, and because there are no sinners of like mind to entice them to dress waywardly.
You mean they fear man more than God?
Re: Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? by Image123(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2013
sure way:
You mean they fear man more than God?
perhaps

(1) (Reply)

Meshach,shedrach And Abednego / Lord's Chosen Loses Over N100 Million Since Closure(full Report) / Playing Musical Instruments In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.