Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira (908 Views)

UN Offers To Boost Naira In Exchange For Legalization Of Abortion In Nigeria / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by ultimateballer: 7:20am On May 25, 2013
Trying to recieve payment from a client, I don't have a PayPal account so I want to exchange the money with someone that has PayPal. You send me the naira equivalent to my bank account as soon as you are sent the money. No complexities. 100% legit, let me know your exchange rate.
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by realpay: 2:22pm On May 25, 2013
i give u N160 to 1$,email me @ exchangeecurrencies@gmail.com
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by ultimateballer: 4:48pm On May 25, 2013
any other takers? I need someone reliable. No delays or whatever. I'm sticking to 160 naira a dollar
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by ultimateballer: 8:01am On May 27, 2013
Am still waiting N160 to $1
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by ultimateballer: 9:58am On May 27, 2013
if you are sending me PM, I can't see it. Drop me your mail here and I will contact you.
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by willyede(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2013
Guys I would advice anybody going into this deal to be cvarefull as I lost a recharge card amount of 1,500 naira doing this if you have to deal with him it must be one on one otherwise run...be carefull as am not saying his a scammer but all I want is for whosoever that wants to deal to be very carefull
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by sunky644(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2013
I need $12 PayPal, if you have how much is that? Sorry, how far can we trust you too incase of other bigger deals in future?
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by zerocool(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2013
I can't risk this, since the paypal payment sender to my paypal account can ask for a refund from paypal, even up to 30 days later. And I would have already paid you Naira in your bank account.

You can search for exchangers, but note that no real exchanger, exchanges Paypal to whatever currency. Only your friend can agree to such deal, because he knows where to find you. Anybody who agrees to exchange paypal is a scammer.
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by ultimateballer: 6:59pm On May 28, 2013
^
you would have sworn you know what you are saying lol
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by uniquearticles: 7:06pm On May 28, 2013
ultimateballer: ^
you would have sworn you know what you are saying lol

And he says the truth.dont act like you dont know
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by ultimateballer: 7:18pm On May 28, 2013
uniquearticles:

And he says the truth.dont act like you dont know
what foolish truth? If the person takes the money back, you can report the account to PayPal the same way the payment was rescinded and would freeze the account or send you back the money. No body will want to risk that.
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by kasonud(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2013
[quote
author=ultimateballer]
what foolish truth? If the person takes the money back, you can report
the account to PayPal the same way the payment was rescinded and would
freeze the account or send you back the money. No body will want to risk
that. [/quote] you kow this much yet ve no solution to ur problem?
Re: Paypal Fund Exchange For Naira by uniquearticles: 9:34pm On May 28, 2013
ultimateballer:
what foolish truth? If the person takes the money back, you can report the account to PayPal the same way the payment was rescinded and would freeze the account or send you back the money. No body will want to risk that.

then why the stress not that you have convinced us you are thorough.
no body should venture any deals with you
since the truth now sounds foolish

(1) (Reply)

20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project / Is Parker Morison Fund Real Or A Scam? / Day Gtbank,uyo Locked Out Customers And Made Them Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.